• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

18 year old IFBB bikini fitness athlete Lone Norås

:p

Flat ass, small hips, not very feminine shape, something wrong with it, like a straight line from ribs down torso and hips to legs . . .

Flat ass, small hips, not very feminine shape, something wrong with it, like a straight line from ribs down torso and hips to legs . . .
I agree completely. When she was walking on the beach, it looked like the body and walk of a teenage boy with long hair.

Is it weird that I still thought about fucking her though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, the majority of America loves those big, fat asses and cartoony balloon tits.
I'll take a fit chick with a pinging tensor fascia latae and ITB any day.

Down down for the pound pound!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Get Shredded!
Meanwhile, the majority of America loves those big, fat asses and cartoony balloon tits.
I'll take a fit chick with a pinging tensor fascia latae and ITB any day.
Plenty of fit girls do not look like stocky teenage boys. I am just talking about a woman's shape, her waist, hips, ass, legs, should look like a woman. This does not mean big, fat asses and cartoony balloon tits. You are presenting a false dichotomy.

Looks like a well developed prepubescent tranny?

Is there such a thing?

Back