• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Joining the fam!

Silverback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys! Stoked to join the forum. Most of what I know is off of reading forums, this one in particular. Most of you are very knowledgeable and do a great service giving advice to others. I am eager to learn more and pass on any info I believe worthy of sharing. Safety first. Cheers!

welcome boss............

cheapthreads out...............

Welcome to the forum

Nice intro!
Can't wait to hear your input!
Read the stickies and stay safe brother!
Glad to have ya!

Welcome, hope you like it here. I know you will learn a lot.

A lot of welcome greetings in only a couple of hours. Nice to have a warm welcome

You'll find that the whole vibe here is different than alot of other forums. More respect given and helpfulness abounds.
But, along with that comes certain expectations also. Mutual respect of the rules and the other members is a given but also an expectation that a person will take the time and read up on the stickys and other posts to gain knowledge on their own before posting questions. Help will be freely given if there is a need but for ones own sake they should gather as much info that they can. If you don't understand something, do ask. AAS is not a game to be played foolishly and the last thing anyone here wants is for someone to get hurt.
Welcome to the family brother.

Back