• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mods, Reps and experienced Vets.. If you would please..

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, I'm just wanting to say this in the open. If I or anyone on this forum is trying to help a member and I am providing legitimate feedback or am trying to help educate someone on here, whether he or she is inexperienced or a veteran in the use of aas, DO NOT JUMP INTO A THREAD AND START BASHING THEM. If a member here is asking a question which you deem "stupid", don't put your two-cents in. If this member is irritating you because of his/her's lack of knowledge then just leave the thread. I don't need you to write some smart-ass comment telling the person he or she is stupid. The big difference between me and some of these new members is that I was reading aas forums for about three years before I joined my first forum. In saying that, I've done nothing but continue to learn from others and self educate myself through reading others advice, personal experience, the ups and downs that they have shared along there journey and have tried to understand things from a scientific perspective. I'm not the ALL-KNOWING and by God's means, I'm no HEAVY either. We need to keep in mind that some members are going to ask what we think are stupid questions. I was probably one of the very lucky few who was blessed by having one of my best friends as an IFBB pro. I've learned just as much from him as I've learned from you guys. Actually I think I've learned more from you all. I love all you and I hope you take this to heart of what I'm asking. I know, because I so many times want to just say something to these "kids/noobs/the inexperienced" and just would love to tell them off and go and do there homework; but we can't. We don't want these guys to make a serious mistake by feeling threatened on here or any forum for that matter and then doing there own thing to end up potentially harming themselves. In closing, here is something that we all have heard here before, "If you've got nothing nice to say, then don't say it all."

Roids

Nicely put mane. Repped. Respect given is how u get it back. We were all new once and wanted to learn. God knows I still have a long way to go. Great attitude to have man.

I agree 100% with you. We are all here to help one another if you dont have anything positive to say or looking to help then get the fuck out.

Thanks to all experienced brothers helping out on this board, it's what make it so great here. Some times there isn't enough hours in the day to share our knowledge and so the group effort is greatly appreciated. I come from a military background and truly believe in the concept of the team. We are only as strong as our weakest link.

I have to be honest... I kinda worry that as the board gets bigger it will degrade into what other boards have become. We have to be proactive now to ensure that this doesnt happen.

this tread is for NOOBS.

j/k honestly ASF seems to be one of the most friendly boards around...roids is on to something, lets keep it that way... you want to be a sandy vagina come to IMF and say hi to me in AG. Ill let you have it there!

Amazingly put. I was only on one board until someone told me this place was legit, and for that reason. Seemed like every place I looked it was about 90% bullshit and bashing and 10% helping people out.

IML Gear Cream!
Well said brother. We need to look after each other..no one else is going to. I'm always around to help guys out, feel free to hit me up.

Agreed brother. Excellent post. It's up to all of us to keep ASF the professional place it has been.

Good post Roids.... all it takes are a few bad eggs to ruin a board. I hope ASF never changes.

I agree. Let's keep this place the way it has been.

I agree with this. Until you get to the point were the guy/girl has been told over and over he/ she is doing it wrong and they continue to argue. I am on several boards. I see someone post a question and don't get the answer they are looking for they go straight to the other board and post the same question. Sometimes guys don't really want the right answer they just want one person to tell them its OK. Also just because someone is a vet a mod or a rep doesn't mean they have any real knowledge. It could be a 22yo kid with zero AAS experience that just reads threads and repeats what they read. That happens all day. Good post it came from your heart and you are an asset to our community . Thank you.

I'm glad we all agree on this. I know I've asked plenty of stupid questions but it's been your guy's positive response from that that I learned. It's funny, because everyone who's responded to this is someone I look up to. You guys are all such a wealth of knowledge and I have learned so much from you and I hope to continue to share what I have learned and my experiences. That's why it's frustrating to be helping someone out and then for someone to start making assanighn remarks.

I have to be honest... I kinda worry that as the board gets bigger it will degrade into what other boards have become. We have to be proactive now to ensure that this doesnt happen.

This is exactly what concerns me. The more popular this site becomes the greater chances A-holes come in and start e fights and flaming. The reason why this board has not gotten that way to date has to do with moderators who keep this a professional operation. Props to management :winkfinger:

Good thread!

Thanks!

Great thread.

Very much appreciated .

Sincerly , teh noob

Guys, I'm just wanting to say this in the open. If I or anyone on this forum is trying to help a member and I am providing legitimate feedback or am trying to help educate someone on here, whether he or she is inexperienced or a veteran in the use of aas, DO NOT JUMP INTO A THREAD AND START BASHING THEM. If a member here is asking a question which you deem "stupid", don't put your two-cents in. If this member is irritating you because of his/her's lack of knowledge then just leave the thread. I don't need you to write some smart-ass comment telling the person he or she is stupid. The big difference between me and some of these new members is that I was reading aas forums for about three years before I joined my first forum. In saying that, I've done nothing but continue to learn from others and self educate myself through reading others advice, personal experience, the ups and downs that they have shared along there journey and have tried to understand things from a scientific perspective. I'm not the ALL-KNOWING and by God's means, I'm no HEAVY either. We need to keep in mind that some members are going to ask what we think are stupid questions. I was probably one of the very lucky few who was blessed by having one of my best friends as an IFBB pro. I've learned just as much from him as I've learned from you guys. Actually I think I've learned more from you all. I love all you and I hope you take this to heart of what I'm asking. I know, because I so many times want to just say something to these "kids/noobs/the inexperienced" and just would love to tell them off and go and do there homework; but we can't. We don't want these guys to make a serious mistake by feeling threatened on here or any forum for that matter and then doing there own thing to end up potentially harming themselves. In closing, here is something that we all have heard here before, "If you've got nothing nice to say, then don't say it all."

Roids

great thread bro...

Obviously plenty of respected people have chimed in and agree.
ASF has been a friendly yet serious and informative board since day one...IMO a community like this was needed and the strength in numbers and the constant new members proves this

Get Shredded!
bumping....

I really enjoyed reading this. Being new to this forum it is refreshing to see a standup.
Some people forget that they once started at the very bottom too and asked those same "stupid" questions etc.
Big up bro

Well said. The new, uninformed member may be headed for the big stage one day.
You don't know who you help or hurt.

Back