• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GPZ (Thanks Pittsburgh) my new go to source for syringes!

GrumpysEdge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is LONG over due... Never knew a thing about GPZ until Pittsburgh from AY made a post about them. Knowing AY and there reps are TOP NOTCH. I decided to give GPZ a shot and made an order. When I said that GPZ IS THE FASTEST I THE BIZ. I F$&k mean it!!! They process and mail out my order the SAME DAY! T/A was just as good as me driving down the street to my Pharmacy. Literally that FAST!!!

I was tired of getting carded and ask at my pharmacy why I need to buy syringes and needles so I give them a shot... GPZ more than pass my expectation!!! To my fellow ASF members, it's a MUST you give GPZ a try!

http://www.gpzservices.com/

Pittsburgh is the man, good to see him getting some well deserved props.

And this is why this is the best board around. Lot's of great sponsors and loads of awesome reps helping everyone out. Pittsburgh definitely tops here on ASF.

I've also used GPZ and can vouch for their service. Excellent!

Yup. GPZ has done me good. Thankfully I have known of GPZ since before my first cycle, before they were even a sponsor. Great products, fast service, reasonably priced fast shipping. I sure as hell wouldn't want to head down to the pharmacy to pick up pins. Get interrogated just to grab some pins, and most likely be turned away.

I've been using GPZ since 2003, and they have never messed up an order, and always lightning quick.

Happy to have helped brother. Been using them for years..and like every other post in here, have always been happy with their products and service.

I personally use them myself and they're great

GPZ is solid. I've used them for years. I placed an order two weeks ago... Got my package 3 days later. Can't beat the price!

used them plenty of time and never had an issue or had to wait long..cheap prices too

this is why i joined this board..great ppl here

Pittsburgh is one of the best.... although the Steelers are another subject!:paddle:

I mixed with emotion by your comment. Starts off as a humbled appreciation and quickly turns to anger...lol.

Thank you my friend...even though you're jealous of the Steel Citys unbelievable athleticism. Lol

Bumped because I just ordered pinz

I will for sure be using them for my next order of accessories. Thanks guys

Back