• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

⚡🛒Win a FREE $500 shopping spree at PSL🛒⚡... ENTER HERE TO PLAY AND WIN!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

⚡🛒Win a FREE $500 shopping spree at PSL🛒⚡

It's about that time for a wild, turbulent yet stupendous, merrymaking CONTEST...

Alrighty, So here are the RULES... In order to see the CLEAN version of the distorted images that are shown below, you MUST subscribe to our TELEGRAM group/channel.

From there, strikingly crystal clear contest pics will open before your eyes.
Guess how many vials & orals are in the pic, all vials and tablets, including the satchel baggie's in the back..
ALL OF IT!
Once you've counted or taken a guess - COME BACK HERE IN THIS THREAD AT "PSL THREAD AT ASF" ::CLICK HERE::
AND POST YOUR LUCKY WINNING NUMBERS with the name you used to register and subscribe with..
~Mandatory in order to play & win~

If you don't subscribe and fail to give your TELEGRAM screen name with your guess, your entry won't count...

Members MUST post their guesses here in this thread "PSL THREAD AT ASF" ::CLICK HERE::
https://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forums/purity-source-labs.63/post-thread

All members must include their TELEGRAM name used to subscribe with..
chat has been disabled on telegram

Team P.S.L's all NEW TELEGRAM channel that will keep everyone up-to-date, in the loop, within the minute and on the spot
information with short/flash sales and other P.S.L. news and information JUST LIKE THIS CONTEST!

::CLICK HERE TO JOIN:: And have a chance to win....

The correct guess will be announced right away, no waiting or hang-time..

You all have 2 guesses a day - 2 guesses a day that is - per member - it's that simple just subscribe.
What have you got to lose?
The winner gets their opportunity to have a $500 bonanza - extravaganza all out shopping spree at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
(International service oils/orals only, NO HGH included)
m9DAsJ7.gif
Guess how many vials & orals are in the pic, all vials and tablets, including the satchel baggie's in the back..
The correct guess will be announced right away, no waiting or hang-time..
See you all soon with the great guesses!
Ready.... And.... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS3pw3k.jpg

KingoftheNorth (I think I subscribed to the P.S.L. channel? I found the clear pictures at least)

1) 44 vial & 450 tabs

2) 46 vials & 500 tabs
Perfect, you found the right page, and you follow the directions on point, let this be an example for everyone. Thank you for paying attention to the details.. 🙏
You must have been really zooming in on the count.. 😁

Cmon Karma I’m a good dude deep down. I deserve this. Lol

Username AR 15

37 vials/ 1000 tabs

38 vials/850 tabs

Cmon Karma I’m a good dude deep down. I deserve this. Lol

Username AR 15

37 vials/ 1000 tabs

38 vials/850 tabs
My man I knew you get it.. It wasn't hard to figure out.. haha . Maybe I could have worded it a bit different 🤷🤣

My man I knew you get it.. It wasn't hard to figure out.. haha . Maybe I could have worded it a bit different 🤷🤣
No bro you worded it perfectly. I’m just slow to the gate sometimes. Too many concussions. Lol

EddieN can’t use my user name on here

1999 total

Keep these coming guys..
It's easy Just log on and create an account, and not only can you participate in this contest, you can also get the latest and up to the minute information on quick flash sales, free giveaways..

AND.......

We also will be announcing in the future a certain time of the day where we will be giving something out for free, but will only post it for a brief period of time and whoever sees it and mentions it first would win the prize.. we may post it for 10 minutes or we may keep it up there for 30 seconds..

Either way get active on telegram for the latest information from PSL!

Yeah the more I study the pics the more I think that there’s some serious Tom fullery going on. Lol
Wherever there is Vision there is Tom foolery and verbal judo 😆🤣

It's why we love him 💪❤️

Back