• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Wife's Pregnant

IML Gear Cream!
Howdy Guys!

So my wife is at about the 14 week mark and wondering from those of you that have gone through this before - anything you bought your wives or they bought themselves that made their pregnancy more comfortable? From pillows to teas, to supplements, or anything to help with certain symptoms? Just trying to ensure my wife's pregnancy is as happy as possible!

The full-body pillow was a plus! Also supplements for heartburn and constipation, etc... Has been helpful.

Anything that your wives couldn't live without during their pregnancy or made their lives a little more enjoyable?
Ice cream. Lol

I’m honestly confused. Why do I need to man up.

Wasn’t directed at you specifically.

More at all the “men” who feel the need to coddle their pregnant wives with foot rubs and ice cream.

Women have been having babies since caveman times.

They will be just fine without ice cream and pickles.

• Haha
Reactions: rdm
Happy Wife =Happy Life..
Win..Win..
Z...

Wasn’t directed at you specifically.

More at all the “men” who feel the need to coddle their pregnant wives with foot rubs and ice cream.

Women have been having babies since caveman times.

They will be just fine without ice cream and pickles.
Damn bro seems like you’ve got some deep seated issues with woman lately. So now you think men are pussies who try and make their wife a little more comfortable during a very very uncomfortable time? So if my wife gets pregnant again instead of me being nice and taking care of her (after all I made her pregnant) I should NOT buy her ice cream and pickles I should treat her more with tough love. Like pouring shit on the floor and making her pregnant ass clean it up. Lol I suppose Epidurals are for pussies too then. After all they didn’t exist in cave man days.

Damn bro seems like you’ve got some deep seated issues with woman lately. So now you think men are pussies who try and make their wife a little more comfortable during a very very uncomfortable time? So if my wife gets pregnant again instead of me being nice and taking care of her (after all I made her pregnant) I should NOT buy her ice cream and pickles I should treat her more with tough love. Like pouring shit on the floor and making her pregnant ass clean it up. Lol I suppose Epidurals are for pussies too then. After all they didn’t exist in cave man days.
You know what didn’t exist in cave man days?
Tren.

Tren
Tren.
Well I hope Augustine51 drops the Tren sooner than later. I mean if that’s what’s making him act kinda like a total tool then he should seek out a better alternative to Tren. He’s gonna say I’m an asshole for coming at him a little sideways today and the otter day when he responds but remember this thread cause when he’s finally off the tren completely he will look back and see he was acting and talking like an ass and probably deserved a little bit of shit for it. What was it you said to me? Man Up

Well I hope Augustine51 drops the Tren sooner than later. I mean if that’s what’s making him act kinda like a total tool then he should seek out a better alternative to Tren. He’s gonna say I’m an asshole for coming at him a little sideways today and the otter day when he responds but remember this thread cause when he’s finally off the tren completely he will look back and see he was acting and talking like an ass and probably deserved a little bit of shit for it. What was it you said to me? Man Up

Augustine5I admit he was acting like an ass? Never gonna happen, lol

Had 4 kids - wife worked right up to the week before with the first 2 -had sex right up until the last few days with all 4 - she went completely natural with all of them -I never learned to change any diapers and she never complained - been married 52 years -so must have done SOMETHING right - I made the $$ - she took care of the kids -YUP~~~~ it was back in the CAVEMAN days -plus- she breast fed all of them for a full year -after that we blended foods -no processed shit -CONGRATS

Had 4 kids - wife worked right up to the week before with the first 2 -had sex right up until the last few days with all 4 - she went completely natural with all of them -I never learned to change any diapers and she never complained - been married 52 years -so must have done SOMETHING right - I made the $$ - she took care of the kids -YUP~~~~ it was back in the CAVEMAN days -plus- she breast fed all of them for a full year -after that we blended foods -no processed shit -CONGRATS
There’s a history lesson, it was the same at my house. Even though we were really cavemen back then, I’d bet you snuck in a foot rub or two and some ice cream like I did. 😉

Howdy Guys!

So my wife is at about the 14 week mark and wondering from those of you that have gone through this before - anything you bought your wives or they bought themselves that made their pregnancy more comfortable? From pillows to teas, to supplements, or anything to help with certain symptoms? Just trying to ensure my wife's pregnancy is as happy as possible!

The full-body pillow was a plus! Also supplements for heartburn and constipation, etc... Has been helpful.

Anything that your wives couldn't live without during their pregnancy or made their lives a little more enjoyable?

Congrats. Like others have mentioned, try to expect and even anticipate the cravings. Even if she begins consuming cheese by the block, the better damn well be a block of cheese in the fridge at all times.

I don't know what it is about the cravings, but it is a legit deal. The wife craved peanut butter with our first daughter and it is that child's favorite food to this day, 30yrs later. Same with our last, but the craving was mexican. That kid loves everything spicy.

Shheeesh. You guys are missing the best part. Pregnant Sex is awesome. All the way up to the week of. Give it hell. It’s a wild ride for sure. Lol
FUCK YEAH IT IS!!!

Start at the feet, slowly creep up to calfs, then thighs. The rest will be history 😉
#1 reason for never giving a guy a foot massage..lol
A couple of beers and a foot massage...!!!
Z...

• Haha
Reactions: rdm
#1 reason for never giving a guy a foot massage..lol
A couple of beers and a foot massage...!!!
Z...
Crackhead Xeno Carr GIF by iLOVEFRiDAY

We’re never drinking together

Howdy Guys!

Congrats my brother. My kids were the single best things to happen to me. Enjoy everything. Take as much paternity leave as you can, I regret not taking more. You’ll never get that time back

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah and poke the baby in the eye??

Women have been giving birth since caveman times. Before ice cream or foot rubbing.

Man up
I know right?

Pour some shit all over the floor and make her clean that shit up every time she asks anything of you. Fuck that

Food lots of it. Im in the same boat. She craves weird stuff. Most anything she wants she just buys herself.

Can I ask an honest question?

How did it work out for you?? Did your comforting ways make for a better marriage?

Did she love you more afterwards?

How many guys with kids who “comforted” their wives thru pregnancy now see those same kids every other weekend.

I am not saying be an asshole or poor treatment. Just that it won’t fucking matter in the end. She won’t reminisce about how you got her ice cream right before she suck’s another man’s cock.

It never happens.

Just ask the 50% of guys on here who are divorced. And the other percentage who are miserable.

My point? Your happiness in marriage won’t depend on how you cater to her every whim during pregnancy.

Yeah, I lost my shit two weeks ago. We love each other extremely. Best friends.

But you know what? Tren or not, I don’t suffer fools or liars. Never.

Every guy has that thing that flips their shit. Lies are mine.

If you don’t have a “thing” that gets your ass up? Then you are a better man. And never get angry or whatever.

And Ar 15 not directly all this at you bro. This is general talk.

Respect to your opinions. You know that.

But opinions are not “true” or correct Bc you feel a certain way. It’s just your truth.

And I have mine. Value it or not. Doesn’t matter. It’s for me to say in my life.

And I love my life situation right now except not seeing my son. But that’s a different thread. Lol

I know right?

Pour some shit all over the floor and make her clean that shit up every time she asks anything of you. Fuck that

That’s really a stupid statement.

I did that Bc I was hurt and betrayed for lying to me.

Guess you never felt that.

Not Bc she was pregnant moron.

Can I ask an honest question?

How did it work out for you?? Did your comforting ways make for a better marriage?

Did she love you more afterwards?

How many guys with kids who “comforted” their wives thru pregnancy now see those same kids every other weekend.

I am not saying be an asshole or poor treatment. Just that it won’t fucking matter in the end. She won’t reminisce about how you got her ice cream right before she suck’s another man’s cock.

It never happens.

Just ask the 50% of guys on here who are divorced. And the other percentage who are miserable.

My point? Your happiness in marriage won’t depend on how you cater to her every whim during pregnancy.

Yeah, I lost my shit two weeks ago. We love each other extremely. Best friends.

But you know what? Tren or not, I don’t suffer fools or liars. Never.

Every guy has that thing that flips their shit. Lies are mine.

If you don’t have a “thing” that gets your ass up? Then you are a better man. And never get angry or whatever.

And Ar 15 not directly all this at you bro. This is general talk.

Respect to your opinions. You know that.

But opinions are not “true” or correct Bc you feel a certain way. It’s just your truth.

And I have mine. Value it or not. Doesn’t matter. It’s for me to say in my life.

And I love my life situation right now except not seeing my son. But that’s a different thread. Lol
I feel ya bro. It’s all good. Whatever works for you guys. I’m certainly not judging you cause I’m definitely not a perfect husband by any means nor do I have a perfect marriage. I was just taken back by your strong stand against women so I figured I’d offer up my opinion based on my life experiences. You’re right it’s just an opinion based on what works for me. Again all good in the hood. Each to their own.

I feel ya bro. It’s all good. Whatever works for you guys. I’m certainly not judging you cause I’m definitely not a perfect husband by any means nor do I have a perfect marriage. I was just taken back by your strong stand against women so I figured I’d offer up my opinion based on my life experiences. You’re right it’s just an opinion based on what works for me. Again all good in the hood. Each to their own.
I’ve been married twice, both for long stretches. One universal lesson learned is “a happy wife makes for a happy life”. We really are cavemen in most aspects and 180° out from women. But…the smallest effort to make them happier or more comfortable, especially during pregnancy, goes miles in their eyes.

They’re carrying your child FFS. If men got pregnant this discussion wouldn’t even occur. We’d expect comfort and support. And if someone treated us the way some guys act, we’d leave in a hot minute.

I’ve been married twice, both for long stretches. One universal lesson learned is “a happy wife makes for a happy life”. We really are cavemen in most aspects and 180° out from women. But…the smallest effort to make them happier or more comfortable, especially during pregnancy, goes miles in their eyes.

They’re carrying your child FFS. If men got pregnant this discussion wouldn’t even occur. We’d expect comfort and support. And if someone treated us the way some guys act, we’d leave in a hot minute.

I don’t necessarily disagree.

But to your point, why if you were so caring and loving, did you divorce twice?

Not to get personal so you don’t have to really say. It’s just stating the obvious really.

No one is perfect.

If wives based the standings of their marriage on perfection? Then they would all have a reason to leave or cheat. Men too.

I think compatibility is far more important then making them happy. You argue way less when you think the same way.

Besides which, happiness comes from inside. You can’t be the source of their happiness. If you try that? Guaranteed to fail.

Statistically speaking, 1/3 of all women will be diagnosed as “depressed” Bc of they are more emotional then we are… so good luck at making them happy.

My marriage is strong. We are “in” love. Big difference then the guys who “love” their wives.

Those guys beg for sex once a week.

That will never be me. I am not nor will I ever be “that” guy.

Guys attacking me? Mostly are “that” guy who have no balls to call their wife out. And stand up for themselves.

Their wives own their balls. Until they divorce them… then they get them back. Start dating and have learned nothing.

Just my opinion

But to your point, why if you were so caring and loving, did you divorce twice?

Not to get personal so you don’t have to really say. It’s just stating the obvious really.

No one is perfect.
I was married twice, not divorced twice.

And I don’t mind answering personal questions. First marriage was a shotgun wedding at 18. Dumb kids and didn’t stand a chance. Struggled until the kids were out of the house. Not uncommon back 40 years ago.
I’m still happily married to wife #2 ❤️❤️❤️

You’re right, no one is perfect. All you can do is make your best effort. And that goes both ways ….granted.

Congrats my brother. My kids were the single best things to happen to me. Enjoy everything. Take as much paternity leave as you can, I regret not taking more. You’ll never get that time back
Men get paternity leave now??? WTF - back in my day we " might " get a couple of days UNPAID!! LOL -True story ~

Back