• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What we must do after our bodybuilding steroids cycle?

Kone Smith

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Christmas is over and the New Year holiday is over. Have you started to devote yourself to your work? I think for many experienced bodybuilders, they are not in a hurry to start the next cycle. Even if our harvest is not ideal during the holiday, there are too many delicious food tempting us after all.

If you have just finished a steroids cycle, I think today's article will be very helpful to you.

What should we pay attention to after the steroid cycle? How can we formulate the plan of diet, exercise and nutritional supplement to maximize the retention of muscles and keep our previous hard work for a long time, rather than a flash in the pan?

I believe this is also a common concern of many brothers. Today, let's talk about this issue in detail.

The most important and often overlooked issue is the PCT plan Generally, the PCT plan can be started at the half-life of the last injection of the steroid cycle, including anti estrogen preparation, androgen recovery, opening the gonadal axis and other preparations.

First, the first thing we should do is to resist estrogen. During the cycle, the source of estrogen in our body is mainly transformed by testosterone through aromatase, and too high estrogen will seriously affect our own health, specifically manifested as obesity, bloating, water storage and breast enlargement. Under normal circumstances, we should prepare anti estrogen work a few weeks before the steroid cycle. The use of testosterone can improve the quality of sperm and help you restore your libido. Daily use of tamoxifen combined with testosterone can achieve a good anti female effect.

Second, the use of clomiphene can restore their androgen and androgen to a normal level.

Third, for 10 consecutive days, injecting 1000IU of hCG every day can well open its gonadal axis. If there is pox, the dose can be halved.

Fourth, the next step is how to retain our hard-working muscles to the greatest extent. Clenbuterol has good anti decomposition ability. In addition, growth hormone hgh also has a good anti decomposition effect, which can maximize the muscle and strength you exercise during the steroid cycle for 8 to 12 weeks.

Fifth, the amount of exercise can be appropriately reduced, but the calorie intake also needs to be reduced, otherwise the muscle does not increase much, but increases a lot of fat.

The last thing I want to say is, don't rely on any products. What can make our body healthier and stronger is our own good work and rest, eating habits and self-discipline.

Back