• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WHAT ITEMS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ADDED TO MY LIST? BLENDS/ORALS/OILS. ECT

IML Gear Cream!
A597162C-4434-4BEF-B793-75FBFE0E120D.jpeg
Ok so I looked and I can’t find the NPP 200mg/ml… I have a lot of the 100mg/ml but no 200mg… maybe I used it already 😬

You’ve sent me so much stuff lol I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ But I do remember you sending it.

High concentration oils are popular on other boards, this one not so much. Pinning over 1.5 ml daily gets old lol
Oh I totally understand..I tapped outmy dhb cycle bcus of volume of oil weekly was a mfer.

What about primo E 200/ Mast E 200 Blend?
Two DHT’s??? Hmmm I mean I like it but they are very similar compounds right?

Oh I totally understand..I tapped outmy dhb cycle bcus of volume of oil weekly was a mfer.
Right!? Me and you were just talking we both feel like pin cushions Hahahah

How about a test cyp & hex blend?not a crazy high dose either

Two DHT’s??? Hmmm I mean I like it but they are very similar compounds right?

Right!? Me and you were just talking we both feel like pin cushions Hahahah
I just know people like to run them both together. I’ve personally never used primo but I like mast.

Tpp, mast a, NPP blend 300 mg/ml (100 mg of each)

Big fan of that blend.

You already carry the on the one I would recommend.

Test E, mast e, tren e.

List Available Here
Do you mean Mast-p? I can do that blend was already planning on putting that one together. I got something similar already finished.

Hmmm maybe this is like insider trading?🤔 😆
Eke
Caber or Prami - for all the guys running 19 nor’s (hopefully not Prami!)

I’ve always thought if a source could carry INJ vitamins… I think it’s a great idea. I know a lot of people who get B12 shots! My girl goes once a week for a vit B12 shot.

They sell Vit E ampules (big market for this item)
INJ vitamin B6
INJ BPC 157
L-CARNITINE 200MG/ML
GLUTATHIONE 200MG/ML
MELANOTAN ll (MT)
INJ Vitamin D
B COMPLEX
INJ VIT C

Accessories for combating high testosterone or DHT…

NIZORAL 5%
Finastride
D3 Cream

Sleeping pills (non-narcotic)

People in general want to feel better, look better, perform better and sleep better. Our product list is unmatched… I wonder what the market would be for these INJ vitamins guys? Interested or not interested?
Your killing me with this one. I might finance this and let you whip it out! LOL But this is not the first time I have had this suggested. So it is something I will look into.

Back