• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

TRUTH Social

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
President Trumps Truth Social Media begins on Feb 21, 2022 aka President's Day

Who of you will be on there?

I will be moving one of my very successful FB Bodybuilding forums there, that Phil Hernon (RIP) was my partner in starting. We have hundreds of Pro Athletes, bodybuilders, guys like Dorian Yates, Frank Zane, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, you name it.

Anyone interested in joining me over there??

I will be moving one of my very successful FB Bodybuilding forums there, that Phil Hernon (RIP) was my partner in starting. We have hundreds of Pro Athletes, bodybuilders, guys like Dorian Yates, Frank Zane, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, you name it.

Good Stuff Thanxxx For the heads up Brother

Look at Wes name dropping! Lol

Just joking bud. Good looking out.

Look at Wes name dropping! Lol

Just joking bud. Good looking out.

LOL yep, I feel with that lineup you gotta say those names hahaha

I will link the forum here when it's ready. Hopefully our current crew of members will also rotate over to Truth Social. That might be the hard part, or maybe easy, not sure.

I know Tom Platz is a huge Trump fan, he and Eddie Robinson will be the first to join up LOL.

Hope the platform is user friendly.

Parlor sucks.

Has to be a better version of fbook

I'm in. I'm on the other forum, I'll get in on this one.

I dunno man. It’ll be heavily monitored and I’ll prolly get fired and arrested for having an opinion of my own. You’d better believe the woke crowd will be mixing in and trying to dox everyone.

the revolution is won in the dark. By conspirators.

IML Gear Cream!
Only a few more weeks....

Came out today.

Too many glitches I can't get in. Can anyone else get on?

Registered at 5am and still 152k on the waitlist for my account. Hoping this meets expectations!

Lol, a Biden zombie emerges. Go get some boosters or something and burn some incense for high priest fauci.

Trump is a Judas Goat. Beware. He may not have started out as one but is one now. He launched these vaccines on us. He also allowed Guilliani to run that Kabuki theater law challenge against the election steal. It's all a show folks. We've all been had. My advice, pack your freezer with meat. Get a wood stove. Get a gas generator. Get ready because it's gonna get worse and there is no savior but ourselves.

Untitled.png

LMFAO
This dipshit can't do anything right

Trump is a Judas Goat. Beware. He may not have started out as one but is one now. He launched these vaccines on us. He also allowed Guilliani to run that Kabuki theater law challenge against the election steal. It's all a show folks. We've all been had. My advice, pack your freezer with meat. Get a wood stove. Get a gas generator. Get ready because it's gonna get worse and there is no savior but ourselves.

Yep.

Attachments

• suppository.jpg
    suppository.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 38

Love ya man but I don't believe it.

If Trump was a Judas the globalists would have left him in place.

He was the only leader who had our backs. But he's not a magician. He can't do it all.

His actions proved his motives.

At the end of the day, it is God who is running the show...not Trump. not Biden. Not Obozo in the basement...not Satan.

God has this. The truth will be revealed.

Love ya man but I don't believe it.

If Trump was a Judas the globalists would have left him in place.

He was the only leader who had our backs. But he's not a magician. He can't do it all.

His actions proved his motives.

At the end of the day, it is God who is running the show...not Trump. not Biden. Not Obozo in the basement...not Satan.

God has this. The truth will be revealed.

At this point I think its very safe to say Trump was in the way. I use to think the great reset was pure bullshit. Now? I think it's very real.

Back