• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Trump has plans for 2A supporters

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/09/five-fast-gun-law-reforms-president-trump-will-make/
They included:

Ending Gun-Free Zones On Military Bases
National Concealed Carry Reciprocity
Legalizing Silencers
NICS Background Check Reform
Allow Importation of Collectable Historical Firearms

Remove the “Sporting Purpose” clause from Federal Gun Control Legislation

Repeal the Hughes Amendment

Remove Short-Barreled Rifles, “Any Other Weapons” From the National Firearms Act

CCW Nationwide

We can only hope this comes to pass. Especially the suppressors and SBR being NFA items

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm not a gun owner but everyone in my family has them running the full gamut. I think this is awesome news and hope it does pass.

The was the second reason I voted or him. Hope this happens! More lib tears to fill the lakes of Cali.

good stuff...hopefully constitutional carry can be implemented

Since this thread is for my fellow gun nuts, anyone notice Mike Dillon passed away this week.

And fingers crossed on getting this agenda going. I honestly don't see a repeal of the Hughes Amendment happening, but we'll see.

Holy shit all those would be great. I have 2 SBR's and would love more, but no more tax stamps for me. Suppressors would be nice w/o tax stamp. The wait is just so stupidly long.

Nationwide repiprocity would be great for CCW. I have the arizona and it gets quite a few states, but its stupid that 1 permit doesn't work everywhere....using that mindset, why does my drivers license work in all states???????

No more 200 dollar tax stamp and 6 month waits would be awesome but I will believe it when I see it

Some guys don't give a FUK about tax stamps which is crazy. I was visiting my buddy in Florida last week, and a guy he's friends with brought his new SBR into the gym and was showing people. I asked him how long his wait was, and he was like "oh fuck that tax, i didn't do it". LOL. Thats a 10 year sentience.

Some guys don't give a FUK about tax stamps which is crazy. I was visiting my buddy in Florida last week, and a guy he's friends with brought his new SBR into the gym and was showing people. I asked him how long his wait was, and he was like "oh fuck that tax, i didn't do it". LOL. Thats a 10 year sentience.
I know a guy who is the same way with shotguns and ars but they don't get carried around like that but fuck a tax stamp

Keep " The Right To Bear Arms " admendment possible !!!

The fact that the ATF wants 200$/and 6mo to 1yr wait to buy a suppressor is asinine. As for SBR I just used Sig brace for the stock and of course I don't shoulder it. But wtf would anyone not want to suppress the sound level on a weapon. They require mufflers on vehicles suppress the noise to a reasonable level yet to be safe and courteous when firing guns you must pay the govt and jump through bureaucratic hoops. Here's to getting back some personal liberties.

The fact that the ATF wants 200$/and 6mo to 1yr wait to buy a suppressor is asinine. As for SBR I just used Sig brace for the stock and of course I don't shoulder it. But wtf would anyone not want to suppress the sound level on a weapon. They require mufflers on vehicles suppress the noise to a reasonable level yet to be safe and courteous when firing guns you must pay the govt and jump through bureaucratic hoops. Here's to getting back some personal liberties.

sig brace sucks take a look at shockwave technologies blade shoots way better and is half the price

I'll stick to my very trustworthy AK-47 as pictured.
6a33840ead6aeb68b5c445440eac26c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have 3 AK47 variants. Love them all. But my Sig braced "pistol" is an AR...it's my truck gun.

Collection is growing, picked up a new toy today (and it is a bit of a toy) a S&W M&P AR15-22LR. Its an AR, but a light weight 22 version. MY wife shoots with me weekly, and I want to get her into AR's now, so its a good training gun.
Next year I'll get a Sig .223 AR15, but this will be fun to play with... Very short money... And cheap ammo to train with...

smith-and-wesson-10208-rifles.jpg

The next gun I get will be an AR build in either 6.5 Grendel or 6.8spc. Haven't decided yet on caliber but I want it primarily as a hunting rifle

The next gun I get will be an AR build in either 6.5 Grendel or 6.8spc. Haven't decided yet on caliber but I want it primarily as a hunting rifle

Nice...

Back