• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Trestolone Ace Ment Log

That's really something we rarely talk about..
Tren usually,if Not respected,causes so many issues...it trashes cycles..
Both time and money Lost.
If Not legal issues.. it's divorce Court or definitely Community Service..
But
No one looks that deep..
Especially,brand new guys to gear..
Reason #151
Not to run Tren until you know just what the Fuck you're doing..
Not saying that about the OP..
Just generally speaking..
Z...

But
No one looks that deep..
Reason #151
Z...
My life has to be running perfectly to use tren. Any work issues or wife issues things will escalate out of control quickly.

But
No one looks that deep..
Reason #151
Z...
Glad to see I'm not only 1 feels this way..
But why do I still do it again & again like it will be different 😆 🤣

I'd like to see some updates also from the thread owner. I can tell you my experience has been goog after an adjustment period. EOD of Ment at .25 ish works extremely well for me. Again, for me its about strength and not physique, but I am making weight and rep gains between 80-100% of max. The added bonus is this stuff is giving me a hard on like a steel pipe! Cheers!

What’s up everyone, So I decided to start my own log keeping track of my process on running Trestolone Ace Ment at 100mgs ED. So I am doing split doses Ed. 50mgs in the morning and 50mgs in the afternoon about an hour before training. I am currently on day number 5 and definitely feel a sense of well being each day and a positive mindset. Yesterday on day 4 I woke up and my shoulders are definitely capped out more then ever and strength starting to go up a little in gym. Just so everyone knows I am also running the following compounds also on top of the Trestolone Ace Ment.

Test prop 50mgs ed
Tren ace 50mgs ed
Masteron 100mgs ed
Anadrol tabs 50mgs ed
100mg of MENT a day?! If its legit then Id explode off that dosage, thats crazy high. I wouldnt take any Tren or Masteron along with it.
What about Arromtase Inhibitors?

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to see some updates also from the thread owner. I can tell you my experience has been goog after an adjustment period. EOD of Ment at .25 ish works extremely well for me. Again, for me its about strength and not physique, but I am making weight and rep gains between 80-100% of max. The added bonus is this stuff is giving me a hard on like a steel pipe! Cheers!
I've asked him a few times for an update. At those ment doses (assuming it was legit) and no AI, it's not to hard to figure out what happened.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I've asked him a few times for an update. At those ment doses (assuming it was legit) and no AI, it's not to hard to figure out what happened.

Bro just sent you a pm

I am currently not running the Ment Log

100mg of MENT a day?! If its legit then Id explode off that dosage, thats crazy high. I wouldnt take any Tren or Masteron along with it.
What about Arromtase Inhibitors?
Ive experimented with 100mg a day for 4 weeks... Never again, it was too much and I could feel my muscles starting to tear from the strength increase..... 50mg daily is PLENTY!
If I were new to it Id probably do 25mg EOD.

Ive experimented with 100mg a day for 4 weeks... Never again, it was too much and I could feel my muscles starting to tear from the strength increase..... 50mg daily is PLENTY!
If I were new to it Id probably do 25mg EOD.
Ive used 50mg for about a week and it was way too much. Ive switched to 0.5ml a day then 0.3ml a day

Man this is disappointing. Can you at least throw us a bone and tell us how bad it got or whatever? Inquiring minds want to know please
The op sent me an update via PM. He said he is no longer running the ment log

Back