• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Tren brewing problem

eliot1059

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys
I having problem with tren brewing
I am using tren compound with is reliable and been using for 6 year already
using this receipt
30 gr Raw
5gr Ba
50gr BB
170 gr GSO
when the raw is dissolved in Ba +BB all is well until I had the oil
3 times i try to lower the temperature / make the solution warmer but every time the oil
do not combine the the solution and i sendup with orange juice like cloudy oil thing;
unnamed.jpg
hope you can help me
did i lose the product?
do i have to head more solvent and how much?
this is my 3 batch like this ;
the raw i do have is one year old and i have been using this 2 time prior
thank s
E

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 22
Your post hardly makes any sense at all so no one can help. Do you not know English?
Grams of ba and bb, never heard of such.
You don’t even talk about a hot plate, heating, oil type. Concentration. You post makes no sense

Wow disappointed on the harshness of some of these responses- when I’m reaching out for help. So let’s try this again!

I am using tren compound from a very reliable tested source and been using this product for 6 years with the same recipe and no issues.
Lately it keeps having the same problem
I use:
30 gr Raw
5gr Ba which is equivalent to 5ml of 5 BA
50gr BB which is equivalent to 50 ml of BB
170 gr GSO which is equivalent to 170 ml
when the raw is dissolved in Ba +BB all is well until I stir in the USP carrier grape seed oil -heating on the stove to 160 degrees.
I have tried three different times adjusting the heat by lowering or raising the temperature -making the solution warmer or little cooler - but every time the oil does not combine to the solution and I end up with orange juice “like”cloudy mixture.
Does anyone have any thought on what could be the issue.

Wow disappointed on the harshness of some of these responses- when I’m reaching out for help. So let’s try this again!

I am using tren compound from a very reliable tested source and been using this product for 6 years with the same recipe and no issues.
I use:
30 gr Raw
when the raw is dissolved in Ba +BB all is well until I stir in the USP carrier grape seed oil -heating on the stove to 160 degrees.
I have tried three different times adjusting the heat by lowering or raising the temperature -making the solution warmer or little cooler - but every time the oil does not combine to the solution and I end up with orange juice “like”cloudy mixture.

Your supposed to post a member introduction not start a first post with help me with my brew.

Then after I already stated your recipe makes no sense at all you post more incomplete nonsense with no intelligible recipe. With the gibberish your keep posting clearly you don’t know what your doing. Grams is a measure of weight, milliliters is a measure of volume, they don’t equal each other ….lol. You clearly have no idea what you’re doing. You can’t even give a complete recipe that makes sense to anyone.

I don't think many here measure BA BB or GSO in grams it is measured in ml's . So that could be an issue. seem you don't do things the way others do so helping you is difficult at best no matter how many times you post the same thing. Also no idea on the concentration or volume you are shooting for etc. So helping you when you are doing things your own way and not the established way is an issue.

I use:
30 gr Raw

u got ur bas n bbs all backwards man u gotta bb- ur ba+ before you put the 5ml in the bb bro
after the ur gso needs to be divided by the ml equivalent of the encapsulator so that u can icnrease the circumference of the
root bbs+

god damn its so simple

Damn that looks like some old school tren pellets. Looks like you need to pour that shit through a coffee filter. Lol

u got ur bas n bbs all backwards man u gotta bb- ur ba+ before you put the 5ml in the bb bro
after the ur gso needs to be divided by the ml equivalent of the encapsulator so that u can icnrease the circumference of the
root bbs+

god damn its so simple
thanks

hey guys
I having problem with tren brewing
I am using tren compound with is reliable and been using for 6 year already
using this receipt
30 gr Raw
5gr Ba
50gr BB
170 gr GSO
when the raw is dissolved in Ba +BB all is well until I had the oil
3 times i try to lower the temperature / make the solution warmer but every time the oil
do not combine the the solution and i sendup with orange juice like cloudy oil thing;
View attachment 115963
hope you can help me
did i lose the product?
do i have to head more solvent and how much?
this is my 3 batch like this ;
the raw i do have is one year old and i have been using this 2 time prior
thank s
E
Oddly enough, I have seen this before. It happened to me as well. I am assuming you are mixing tren ace? If so, I would think we got some of the same batch. Mine acted the same way; solvent, co-solvent, no problem ... add in the oil and BAM, part colloid suspension. I knew I hadn't fucked up since I've been making tren since finaplix pellets.

The responses you got on here were due to the info you posted and the manner in which you did so. Your numbers are a bit off and you're discussing in grams instead of ml's, so it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. But I think I can read thru all the mis-info and understand what you are trying to say.

Anyway, this happened to me multiple times and the supplier refused to admit there was a problem with the product. At least now I am vindicated.

The recipe, in this case, is not the problem. Its the powder. Thanks to Bolan for a comprehensive list of recipes.
I know when I use to brew Tren Ace powder I believe the melting point is very high.. Like 500 degrees, but dont quote me on that.

Honest question here, why do you (or other people) brew their own steroids? Isn't that something that's really dangerous to do by yourself?

w

well I mean you probably need some sort of lab for that
I use to do it in my kitchen....It all gets filtered and the bottles I used already came autoclaved and tops and stopper attached. Brewed my own for 5 yrs or so... The Ex wife put a stop to it because the house would stink when she got home....lololol

Honest question here, why do you (or other people) brew their own steroids? Isn't that something that's really dangerous to do by yourself?
Several reasons. As already mentioned, its very cost effective. Second, I have no doubt of the dosage of my gear. Third, I can mix any specific compound combination at any dosage I wish. For example, I can mix my own Profina (test prop/tren ace) in one compoud at 100/75 or 125/75 or 150/50 mg/ml all in one vial.

The danger is in making sure the powders are what they are supposed to be (you must learn physical properties, trust your source and have the ability to test them if necessary), and sterility. Pre-sealed vials are available already sterilized and filters to filter compounds. The smaller filters are .22 micron. This works by filtering any potential bad stuff as no matter how small they are, they still have mass and can be physically removed. The BA in the mix helps to ensure ongoing sterility of the liquid as every time air is injected into the vial, bacteria in the air can also be injected into a multiuse vial. Pretty straightforward stuff unless you're getting into some higher dosage stuff or injectable orals.

Several reasons. As already mentioned, its very cost effective. Second, I have no doubt of the dosage of my gear. Third, I can mix any specific compound combination at any dosage I wish. For example, I can mix my own Profina (test prop/tren ace) in one compoud at 100/75 or 125/75 or 150/50 mg/ml all in one vial.

The danger is in making sure the powders are what they are supposed to be (you must learn physical properties, trust your source and have the ability to test them if necessary), and sterility. Pre-sealed vials are available already sterilized and filters to filter compounds. The smaller filters are .22 micron. This works by filtering any potential bad stuff as no matter how small they are, they still have mass and can be physically removed. The BA in the mix helps to ensure ongoing sterility of the liquid as every time air is injected into the vial, bacteria in the air can also be injected into a multiuse vial. Pretty straightforward stuff unless you're getting into some higher dosage stuff or injectable orals.
oh ok, I understand now. Thats crazy lol.
What sort of equipment would you need to brew it at home?

I use to do it in my kitchen....It all gets filtered and the bottles I used already came autoclaved and tops and stopper attached. Brewed my own for 5 yrs or so... The Ex wife put a stop to it because the house would stink when she got home....lololol
haha 5 years? thats some breaking bad stuff 😂 Have you ever had any problems?

Nope.... Fairly easy

Back