• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tim Kennedy?

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think of this gentleman?

He seems like well-rounded individual.

I follow him and generally enjoy his content.

Seems down to earth.

He’s too full of himself, he done some cool stuff but he’s too arrogant for me.

He’s too full of himself, he done some cool stuff but he’s too arrogant for me.

I agree with this. Completely full of himself and despised by fellow soldiers. He definitely needs to talk less

I think he does some good things for the community..he is a businessman that found a niche for his services.

I think he does some good things for the community..he is a businessman that found a niche for his services.
The only thing I don’t like about him is the self promotion which I get is part of business. During the cluster fuck of Afghan withdrawal he was doing all these super cheesy posts of him helping. Just rubbed me the wrong way

The only thing I don’t like about him is the self promotion which I get is part of business. During the cluster fuck of Afghan withdrawal he was doing all these super cheesy posts of him helping. Just rubbed me the wrong way
I get it.

Yeah he seems pretty solid. I had seen him around years back alot but not too much recently.

Back