• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

6eafd985f57a0c96cd3deefb2d4b3f8f.jpg

BREAKING: White House and several other DC-area federal facilities to increase security measures due to ‘credible’ ISIS-related threat this weekend

BREAKING: Two US officials tell @HumanEvents that the ISIS threat alert in Northern VA / DC region is related to Afghan refugees

If you are in Northern Virginia this weekend do not go to any shopping malls / centers. An ISIS cell has been activated. Avoid soft targets until this thing has been wrapped up. This is not a drill.

IC member tells @HumanEvents that at least some members of the ISIS cell in Northern Virginia had been locked up in Bagram but were let out by the Taliban and made their way onto planes at the Kabul Airport

BREAKING: White House and several other DC-area federal facilities to increase security measures due to ‘credible’ ISIS-related threat this weekend

BREAKING: Two US officials tell @HumanEvents that the ISIS threat alert in Northern VA / DC region is related to Afghan refugees

If you are in Northern Virginia this weekend do not go to any shopping malls / centers. An ISIS cell has been activated. Avoid soft targets until this thing has been wrapped up. This is not a drill.

IC member tells @HumanEvents that at least some members of the ISIS cell in Northern Virginia had been locked up in Bagram but were let out by the Taliban and made their way onto planes at the Kabul Airport

didn’t see that coming… oh wait…. Yea I did see that coming.

fuck Biden. Let’s hope Isis can do what the “insurrectionists” failed to.

didn’t see that coming… oh wait…. Yea I did see that coming.

fuck Biden. Let’s hope Isis can do what the “insurrectionists” failed to.

Oh cmon no surprise to me at all ...we havent seen nothing yet ....sit back and wait!

And in other news, Pervy-Joe just shit his diaper and face-diaper in unison, more at 11...

My monday morning fuck biden post

prolly got shot stealing TVs from target. His lawyer buddies are useless apparently.

He was a stupid Libtard living in Texas, hopefully he moved to a shithole state like California.

Poor Beast, a libturd living in TX is like a Pubtard living in CA. Painful...

Bwahaha.....here is my fuck biden post ....

Hopefully, the Private Jet that Pervy Joe and team is flying on, to and from the fake "Climate Convention" crashes and burns.

What could go wrong?

NEW: The FEC has ruled foreign donors can finance U.S. referendum campaigns, opening the door to foreign spending on fights over high-profile policy issues, Axios has learned.

Joe shit his knickers,
a fire in his diaper...
Joe Shit his knickers...

Can we get a Smoke on the Water re-make for Pervy Joe??

NOW - Biden reveals his granddaughter works for Bloomberg, then says "I’m in trouble" now.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5413

He has basically become the real life Jim Carrey in LIAR LIAR.

He can't even help telling the Global Agenda that he is following. He slips up at the crimes they have committed. He tells us that he is told to call on certain reporters, that have pre loaded questions for him.

Softball bunts to try and keep him from revealing too much

But he can't help himself.

It's the single dumbest Administration in the history of the United States.

I wonder where the Biden supporters are supporting their leader? I see silence everywhere now. Where are you guys?

The Country is crashing and burning. Where are you now?

He has basically become the real life Jim Carrey in LIAR LIAR.

He can't even help telling the Global Agenda that he is following. He slips up at the crimes they have committed. He tells us that he is told to call on certain reporters, that have pre loaded questions for him.

Softball bunts to try and keep him from revealing too much

But he can't help himself.

It's the single dumbest Administration in the history of the United States.

I wonder where the Biden supporters are supporting their leader? I see silence everywhere now. Where are you guys?

The Country is crashing and burning. Where are you now?

Most have tucked their tail and ran but mindless and kilsong are still here singing his praises because, hey, at least it ain’t Trump….

My hump day fuck biden post

Looks like Nationwide there was a red wave.

As an Independent I usually wouldn't want a majority of either party but under current circumstances, the Dems party is so despicable I absolutely back the R's.

In my State we got rid of many problem Politicians.

My own town went from a despiscable male liberal and we voted in an ex Military Female liberartarian.

So this is awesome.

The Biden admin and Dem.party is finished.

So long as the Dominion machines are removed so they can't cheat, their days are over.

They destroy anything they touch.

And now it's time to start losing their jobs

Let's go Brandon???

Everything they do and touch is a massive failure. They bite off their own foot with pure stupidity.

Im sure there's lots of this going on today, LOL... Returdz...

no-nooo.gif

Back