• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone gone over 2 grams a week running testosterone and if so how long and what was the outcome ?

I havnt personally, but the bodybuilder in Thailand has a podcast and he interviewed a guy running two grams of test per week.

Super interesting talking about how he managed his estrogen, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The probable outcomes of running more than 2000mg of Test are:
1. Heart attack.
2. Stroke.
3. Death.

If no one replies yes, you know the outcome. Their not with us anymore.

When begs the question, why??

Blood pressure will fucking sky rocket.

And you will have diminishing returns with increased side effects.

Definitely not worth it.

Next minute. a thread "I blew out my kidneys, got limp dick and lost all my gainz..."
Not that this has EVER happened....

I havnt personally, but the bodybuilder in Thailand has a podcast and he interviewed a guy running two grams of test per week.

Super interesting talking about how he managed his estrogen, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must of been that Dtren cat . His cycles make me think I’m playing in the ball pit at McDonald’s . Crazy ass dude

No reason to run that much gear (in my opinion). You'd be surprised how many PRO's run very little gear. They just respond very well to whatever they're on. As most of you know...more gear doesn't always equal better results. Doesn't work like that. It's often just more side-effects. Law of diminishing returns as they say....better to STACK than to go all out on 1 product.

I imagine some here have..
BUT
You better know what the Hell you're doing..
OR
You won't be doing IT..for long..
I know a few that have...but they are huge freaking dudes..and know exactly what their doing..
Red Flag....
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
Been in the game for several 'decades' now. Slow and steady is the name of the game...100% - do your homework on anything your running.

Thats a lot. Even if you're running just test.

I want one thing from you.
I want your gH #s on 2 grams of test with no actual outside gH. I want to see if running 2 grams of test will up gH levels as much as doing say .5 - 2ius per day. I've always wondered this. I will pay for the test. Let me know.

These are kind of pro numbes imo. Unless, you're competing, it's too much. If you need 2gs to grow, it's 100% time for a receptor reset aka going off. You do what you want because I KNOW YOU WILL

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

At my biggest I was 292 lbs. I am 6' 6". I was doing 300 mg of Test EOD so 1050mg per week back then and struggled with sides. I can't imagine doubling what I was doing back then. Now I usually weigh 255-265 lbs depending on the time of year and I haven't exceeded 700mg/wk of Test in years. I personally believe I look better now. So, if someone my size could barely handle 1 gram a week, how the hell could someone do twice that and not have their heart pop out of their chest like a Pepe Le Pew cartoon?

Didn't Greg Valentino have a moment in time where he was bragging about doing g's? Like 2+ ?
If Greg said he did, I believe him, because he looked terrible.

Didn't Greg Valentino have a moment in time where he was bragging about doing g's? Like 2+ ?
If Greg said he did, I believe him, because he looked terrible.
His voice kills me.
There is one other guy with a horribly, annoying voice. Athlean x or some thing like that. Both those guys are difficult to listen to.

His voice kills me.
There is one other guy with a horribly, annoying voice. Athlean x or some thing like that. Both those guys are difficult to listen to.

Normally voices don't really bother me, but Greg's is absolutely terrible.
His characteristics and his mannerism is just obnoxious.

Back