• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test levels on cycle

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For anyone who has gotten blood work done on a cycle with high test 400+ weekly, what was your total and free test sitting at? Also, how much of a difference would there be in 2200 ng/dl compared to like 2500 ng/dl, for example? What would you guys say for someone running 500 a week would be a poor responder? Under 1600 ng/dl? I haven’t seen many people specifically talk about this, but I want community feedback about test levels on high doses and what test level per amount of test per week would you consider someone a poor responder? in the same token, what amount of test and test levels would you consider someone a good/great responder? is there a general consensus? Thanks guys!

For anyone who has gotten blood work done on a cycle with high test 400+ weekly, what was your total and free test sitting at? Also, how much of a difference would there be in 2200 ng/dl compared to like 2500 ng/dl, for example? What would you guys say for someone running 500 a week would be a poor responder? Under 1600 ng/dl? I haven’t seen many people specifically talk about this, but I want community feedback about test levels on high doses and what test level per amount of test per week would you consider someone a poor responder? in the same token, what amount of test and test levels would you consider someone a good/great responder? is there a general consensus? Thanks guys!
there seems to be this spouted info, that guys like to say that every 200/250 should have someone over 1000/1500'ish, yeah maybe if bloods were pulled the next day or so.
I have always been a low responder, but I have always had great FT, especially when using MastE or proviron.
This can go so many ways, I have seen hyper responders too, guys that score silly high on just 125mg of test.,
I think what's most important is that people should pull FT and SHBG when getting bloods, and avoid capped tests (obviously). Of course estro as well.
Even with questionable total scores, its best to look at where FT levels are, along with SHGB and go from there.
Its not about how much TT we have, but how much FT we have working for us at that given moment, with that snap-shot..

Is there a window that people should fall into and expect to be in? Sure, we can have an outline and where we can expect to be, but if we don't reach that, that's when we look at other contributing factors.

Keep in mind, that testing time is huge.. There will be Cmax time vs tampering down.

A great responder IMO would be anything above 1200ng/dl on 125-150mg Test (long esters)
Test prop or other short Test esters can send someone through the roof for a short duration (cMax) if testing the next day, these results (dose depending) can be superficial. Its all about timing.

Always test for:
TT
Free T
Estro
SHBG

This was one of my recent bloods, I tested a bit to soon due to scheduling. SHBG was LOW, I'll have to look for that portion, It was just a wellness check, TRT..
200mg test cyp, 200mg mastE
YFLF0dg.jpg

I would consider my self a good responder. Others here have said I am as well. My recent bloodwork on 250mg a week test E and 50mg a day proviron was 2300ng/dl for total test and free was 635.

In January when I had labs done on 500mg a week my total test was 4600ng/dl (I goofed and bought a panel without free test)

To boost free test it's a great idea to use proviron or masteron.

The quality of the test being used is a huge factor. If there is a chance the product is underdosed for example it can really hurt your ability to decide if you're a good or poor responder.

I've seen guys post bloods on 500mg + a week and only be around what mine is on 250mg a week. But I'm not convinced the test they was using was dosed properly.

In order to construct data of poor vs good responders one would have to make sure people are using high quality test and getting bloods in the same time frame after their test shots.

I think it wouldn't be ideal to focus on oh I'm a poor responder or oh I'm a good responder. I'd look more at what's my free test? If your free test is low then you need to look into proviron or masteron.

@Vision Your free test was 632 and mine was 635. Let's go!!! 😁

my total test on test cyp 500mg ew is normally around 2500 or so.

My total test at 500mg came back around 3700ng last time.

Few of us in my group have tested recently at 500mg and saw anywhere from 2700-4200s

Getting jealous here, 500 mg a week takes me to about 800 TT, can't remember what my FT was but I know it wasn't anything special. Don't respond well to test but very sensitive to other compounds.

Getting jealous here, 500 mg a week takes me to about 800 TT, can't remember what my FT was but I know it wasn't anything special. Don't respond well to test but very sensitive to other compounds.
That is strange …..

that sounds about average for a trt dose of 130-150, but not normally for 500, crazy. at least you respond well to other compounds tho.

that sounds about average for a trt dose of 130-150, but not normally for 500, crazy. at least you respond well to other compounds tho.
Hahaha yeah found that out quick with Tren and Trest😂. When I left off with the trt clinic years ago I was at 300 mg a week of Test E and Prop and that brought me to 579 TT😔

Back