• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggest me a cycle.. has to be PSL again.

Rugersrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello. That time of year for a new cycle.
I like to run them long and low. Last cycle was
550 test a week for 18 week
400 mast a week 18 weeks
50mg a day of var for 10 week

Test was 2mg of gold top trt and 1mg of 150mg test cyp to use up old stock I had.
I pinned twice a week.
I've been on 1mg of gold top trt for 16 weeks now.

All went well. So do I stick with the same or try sumin else?.
I have ran deca in the past a few times and I seem to get some mental sides. Nothing to drastic but abit down in the dumps. Not tried Tren as I was worried of using other 19nors.

Do I run
Test,mast,deca and d‐bol or var.

Will these over come the mental sides or just stay away from 19nors full stop?

I'm currently 39 I'm 22% bf.
Im 5.9 and weight 18.5 stone

lifts are
Bench 165kg 1 rep
Squat 250kg 3xreps
Deadlift 285 7xreps. Can't lift over 290.. I just fail every time......it's all in my head... maybe I need to get a mate to load and put a towel over it. But I would still know.
But does it really matter?

Been training solid for 5 years 4 days a week but been liftimg for over 20 years on and off.

Done a few cycles and on trt for the last 4.

Diet isn't great. I love my food and comfort eat alot so have bad food noises but I'm dialed in this cycle.
So let's see what I can do. Turning 40 in September and want to make 40 being the best I've ever been.
Don't want to get to fat as I easily pack on pounds I'm on semaglutide and I can still eat like a pig.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Not to sure ha ha ha

A lean bulk maybe the dreaded recomp 🫣

Bulk is always good just not that puffy moon face look.
If that makes sense.
I wouldn't be looking to bulk at 22% body fat. You should be doing a cut until your sub 12% with a maintenance phase between.

OK so a cut what would you recommend? Good diet.
500 test
50 var
40 winny.

i wiuld like to keep my hair.. lol.
I wouldn't be looking to bulk at 22% body fat. You should be doing a cut until your sub 12% with a maintenance phase between.

Hello. That time of year for a new cycle.
I like to run them long and low. Last cycle was
550 test a week for 18 week
400 mast a week 18 weeks
50mg a day of var for 10 week

Test was 2mg of gold top trt and 1mg of 150mg test cyp to use up old stock I had.
I pinned twice a week.
I've been on 1mg of gold top trt for 16 weeks now.

All went well. So do I stick with the same or try sumin else?.
I have ran deca in the past a few times and I seem to get some mental sides. Nothing to drastic but abit down in the dumps. Not tried Tren as I was worried of using other 19nors.

Do I run
Test,mast,deca and d‐bol or var.

Will these over come the mental sides or just stay away from 19nors full stop?

I'm currently 39 I'm 22% bf.
Im 5.9 and weight 18.5 stone

lifts are
Bench 165kg 1 rep
Squat 250kg 3xreps
Deadlift 285 7xreps. Can't lift over 290.. I just fail every time......it's all in my head... maybe I need to get a mate to load and put a towel over it. But I would still know.
But does it really matter?

Been training solid for 5 years 4 days a week but been liftimg for over 20 years on and off.

Done a few cycles and on trt for the last 4.

Diet isn't great. I love my food and comfort eat alot so have bad food noises but I'm dialed in this cycle.
So let's see what I can do. Turning 40 in September and want to make 40 being the best I've ever been.
Don't want to get to fat as I easily pack on pounds I'm on semaglutide and I can still eat like a pig.

Not to sure ha ha ha

A lean bulk maybe the dreaded recomp 🫣

Bulk is always good just not that puffy moon face look.
If that makes sense.
How about some Test Cyp at 600mg a week (200 M)W/F) 12 weeks
NPP 300 (100 M/W/F) 12 weeks
Drol 50mg ED 6 weeks (last 6 weeks of cycle)

How about some Test Cyp at 600mg a week (200 M)W/F) 12 weeks
NPP 300 (100 M/W/F) 12 weeks
Drol 50mg ED 6 weeks (last 6 weeks of cycle)
Would npp be better on the mental sides than deca? Or does the drol kind of over look that?.. also could I add the A50 from a well know supplier instead of orals? I know I would have to pin it every day. But would sub q work for that or IM (I known sub q does that a whole to work)

IML Gear Cream!
Frankly, I think you're leaning on the drugs too much. You do 1.5 grams of gear and eat like crap you'll end up a bloated strong 21 at 27% BF. Semaglutide and that group of drugs is a mystery with a lot of side effects especially with long term use, including neurological from what I understand. if it were me I would tighten up the diet and weight and count everything. I'd work on dropping 8% bodyfat over the next 16 weeks. I would use 200 - 300 mg/w test and 100 - 200 mg/w Primo. Nothing more should be needed for a goal to hold lean tissue and lose a good amount of BF.

Frankly, I think you're leaning on the drugs too much. You do 1.5 grams of gear and eat like crap you'll end up a bloated strong 21 at 27% BF. Semaglutide and that group of drugs is a mystery with a lot of side effects especially with long term use, including neurological from what I understand. if it were me I would tighten up the diet and weight and count everything. I'd work on dropping 8% bodyfat over the next 16 weeks. I would use 200 - 300 mg/w test and 100 - 200 mg/w Primo. Nothing more should be needed for a goal to hold lean tissue and lose a good amount of BF.
Any sources I can read about the potential neurological impacts of GLP-1s? I like to use Semaglutide and Tirzepatide to cut weight and I'd like to read more on that as I've never heard that before.

Back