• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Someone indulge my kink

Subbed for before and after pics

Subbed for before and after pics

also…. Ever hear of a man named John Wayne……Bobbitt?

stop chasing young pussy, go to the bath house get sucked, fucked and washed after and be done with it until your next visit, no strings attached, no emotions involved, just getting it out of your system and move on...:coffee:

stop chasing young pussy, go to the bath house get sucked, fucked and washed after and be done with it until your next visit, no strings attached, no emotions involved, just getting it out of your system and move on...:coffee:

Well said man

Honestly I think I’m just tired of always being the good guy that hasn’t done anything and always having to be the one responsible for being the forgiver

Ya got bath houses with women at them?? Details

Get Shredded!

Address please

Some of y’all need a dose of red pill logic. Go watch some videos from Coach Greg Adam’s, Rollo Tomassi, Rich Cooper.

Honestly I think I’m just tired of always being the good guy that hasn’t done anything and always having to be the one responsible for being the forgiver

you’re tired of bearing the burden of being a man… I hear ya bro.

but …. The only alternative is to cut your dick off, wear a skirt and demand others call you by your preferred pro nouns. Life isn’t fair. Welcome to the club. Everytime I wanna dip my balls in some strange I try to envision how life would be if I was paying alimony and child support while some other dude is in my house around my kids.

womens are playing this game on easy mode bro. It’s just the way it is.

send your wife’s cousin my way… I’ll take one for the team bruh,

That’s a hot Cup of Burn right there lol

Didn't both of you get divorced and drug through the mud financially and complain about it on here? How about your kids?

☕

OK gonna put those two on my do not take advice from list

Didn't both of you get divorced and drug through the mud financially and complain about it on here? How about your kids?

☕

IDK how you guys remember all this stuff.

Some of you retain really well and put into the memory archives.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, must guys I know, including myself love “strange” pussy.

It’s exciting and fun.

I have also had many disappointing experiences as well. Where it wasn’t nearly what I thought it would be…

It’s hard to resist and even harder when it’s in your face.

I try not to put myself in a position to fuck up. “Don’t tempt the devil.” Idea

When there are consequences and other things to think about other then your cock, you have to let the big head do the thinking.

That’s why it’s nice when you are young and carefree. So you enjoy it while you can Bc it’s fleeting.

How many guys we know that cheated and lost everything? Never hardly see their kids. Broke all the time. Working extra hours to pay child support.

That extra young hot pussy is special. But not worth your family and the shitty life after the ex wife takes all your shit.

Hey, some ppl get away with it. Not everyone gets caught. But most don’t Bc there are too many lies and moving parts.

Stay strong bro. Love your girl.

Very well said! Been married 20+ years hate to fuck it up, I don’t think I would ever have it this good again…

☕

I did get divorced. And yes I had to pay a lot of money in Alimony. It was the best decision I ever made. I now am done paying her. I have more money than I ever had. She is fat and broke. I have more women than I know what to do with. I pick and choose who I spend time with. Also since I was awakened to female nature due to the guys I mentioned before. I’m even better.

I WIN!!

I love how threads evolve and devolve. OP wanted an online source for hookers.

15 percent of people who dislike mayonnaise are good dancers, compared with 29 percent of people in general.

4defaf9049e2aef853050000

I did get divorced. And yes I had to pay a lot of money in Alimony. It was the best decision I ever made. I now am done paying her. I have more money than I ever had. She is fat and broke. I have more women than I know what to do with. I pick and choose who I spend time with. Also since I was awakened to female nature due to the guys I mentioned before. I’m even better.

I WIN!!

An American success story!

I love how threads evolve and devolve. OP wanted an online source for hookers.

15 percent of people who dislike mayonnaise are good dancers, compared with 29 percent of people in general.

4defaf9049e2aef853050000

Hookers and mayo should never be uttered in the same sentence.

Last edited:
This bitch is already trying to convince me to get a divorce, and we only went out for drinks that one time…

giphy.gif

Back