• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

IML Gear Cream!
Another flawless TD from SB today. Grabbed some Masteron and Nolvadex for the kit. Smooth and easy like always.

Thanks to the SB crew for what you do! 👊🏻💪🏻
You the man bro! Thanks for your continued support 💯🙌

And yet another flawless td from my man SB! Perfect cruise in a bottle with a sprinkle of joint relief for my old body! Thank you SB for being the most awesome guy on earth love you brother 🤟Screenshot_20240309_161816_Gallery.jpg
P.s. Yes those are my cookies lmao 🤣

And yet another flawless td from my man SB! Perfect cruise in a bottle with a sprinkle of joint relief for my old body! Thank you SB for being the most awesome guy on earth love you brother 🤟View attachment 126586
P.s. Yes those are my cookies lmao 🤣
Damn you HRT'd up!! Beautiful touchdown🏈
SB's the fuckin man! 🔥💯

Another exceptional TD from none other than the best…SB! I couldn’t be happier with everything I’ve received. From ordering to arrival….too easy. Thanks SB!!!
Thanks for the feedback bro 🙏 We strive to be the best!

Another exceptional TD from none other than the best…SB! I couldn’t be happier with everything I’ve received. From ordering to arrival….too easy. Thanks SB!!!
Thanks brother for your feedback and continued support of this great lab 💯🙌

Endless touchdowns and feedback are available for you to make an educated decision on which lab to choose. We produce the highest quality anabolics, with the best customer service around. 💯💯
Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

Another flawless TD from SB. This one has me excited, as it’s my stack for prep! Gear is always delivered fast and smooth, and the quality of the product is unmatched. Just look at the bottles and packaging! Excited to get started. Thank you SB!

Attachments

• 46E1EEF5-965C-4B6D-88B9-0FBC67265B81.jpeg
    46E1EEF5-965C-4B6D-88B9-0FBC67265B81.jpeg
    551.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 723103CD-3821-42AF-B76E-332F71CDF50D.jpeg
    723103CD-3821-42AF-B76E-332F71CDF50D.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 22
Another flawless TD from SB. This one has me excited, as it’s my stack for prep! Gear is always delivered fast and smooth, and the quality of the product is unmatched. Just look at the bottles and packaging! Excited to get started. Thank you SB!
Jesus christ, now that's a touchdown! You about to fuckin explode 🤯

We are running a contest right now you do something creative you might have this in a bag💯💯

Get Shredded!
Just got a couple of my primo 200mg bottles today. As always quality looks great.
I'm running 700mg a week right now. You'll love it, gainz are nothing short of amazing. It's my first time running Primo, I wish I would have started it years ago, I fucked up. It's also smooth as silk.

I'm running 700mg a week right now. You'll love it, gainz are nothing short of amazing. It's my first time running Primo, I wish I would have started it years ago, I fucked up. It's also smooth as silk.
I’m planning to run it at least 6 months with Deca in the middle for 16 weeks but continue on the primo. I’m definitely stoked to have a legit source of primo that I will gladly pay for.

I’m planning to run it at least 6 months with Deca in the middle for 16 weeks but continue on the primo. I’m definitely stoked to have a legit source of primo that I will gladly pay for.
i don’t know that I’d run deca in the middle. Deca takes so long to kick in. I’d either start with it and run it longer lower, or just not run it at all tbh.

I’m currently running 175 test e and 125 primo e eod and I feel absolutely fucking amazing.

i don’t know that I’d run deca in the middle. Deca takes so long to kick in. I’d either start with it and run it longer lower, or just not run it at all tbh.

I’m currently running 175 test e and 125 primo e eod and I feel absolutely fucking amazing.
Your a beast brother 💪

If you have any joint issues 350 is fucking perfect for deca. Damn bro you're looking phenomenal on a low dose I can't imagine you fully loaded, about to be a site to see 👀

View attachment 127039

Fasted this am post cardio. Will start the prep log at 11 weeks out when I get some more anabolics in me lol. Thank you guys for all the support.
Way to stay in shape in the off-season brother, going to be a badass prep🔥🔥🔥

Way to stay in shape in the off-season brother, going to be a badass prep🔥🔥🔥
coach wanted me fat. My body just really struggles to get fat. In an interesting spot now, as we need to deplete, but I can’t get too flat. Lots of refeeds and high carb days.

IML Gear Cream!
coach wanted me fat. My body just really struggles to get fat. In an interesting spot now, as we need to deplete, but I can’t get too flat. Lots of refeeds and high carb days.
I'm the same way man, no matter what I do I just cannot get fat ever in my entire life. Staying lean is just daily life for me. Zero struggle, and I mean zero. I understand though, a little fat is good to have just for muscle preservation. You're at a good place bro going to be a lot of force feeding. How's your appetite?

I'm the same way man, no matter what I do I just cannot get fat ever in my entire life. Staying lean is just daily life for me. Zero struggle, and I mean zero. I understand though, a little fat is good to have just for muscle preservation. You're at a good place bro going to be a lot of force feeding. How's your appetite?
I honestly don’t have an appetite. I eat because I have to. It’s just the way it goes. Food was increased again two days ago.

I have the NPP to kick in for 5 weeks then switch to Deca. Then finish with NPP but continue my test and primo afterwards

We have more feedback than any other lab.❤️ for your next cycle, have no doubts your gear is the real deal.

Great feedback for years! #1 Lab for a reason💯💯

Great reviews posted almost daily. 👌
Join the Troops, we are proud of what we've created💯💯
Contact us at Sblabs@securenym.net

A lot of feedback and a lot of great touchdown pictures. Our products reflect the quality of our services. All top notch 👌
Join the Troops today

The reviews don't get better than this. We do not rip people off. No shot we would make it to where we are now if we did. Have peace of mind knowing, when you place an order with us you will get exactly what you paid for. 💯💯

Touchdowns since 2021🏈
We started this operation with just a few things in mind. To offer affordable high-quality anabolics paired with the best customer service around. Be the next to experience what we've created here💯💯💯

Back