• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs bloodwork thread

Get Shredded!
Damn good numbers on our Sustanon for sure 💪💯🔥 thanks for posting brother, be sure to get with me before your next order 🤟

More and more bloods posted the most of any sponsor SB Labs always pure 🔥

Our blood work is a shiny symbol of what we provide here at SB labs🔥🔥
You guys stay consistent and so will we💪
Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

💉💯🩸
Christopher Lee GIF by James Bond 007

Little reminder, receive store credit when you get blood work, must be uncapped 💯💯

IML Gear Cream!
BRO. This is only after a little over a month on sb labs test c. 250 mg a week. Obviously this shit is 🔥💪
Fuck ya brother 💯 💪 Thank you for posting! That's around what 250mg a week put me at mine was in the 1700s. Be sure to get with me before you place your next order.

New blood work posted almost daily!! This is all the proof you'll ever need💯💯
Sblabs@securenym.net

Here's all the proof you'll need our gear is the real deal💯💯
Solid results every time, SB never skips a beat💪💪

Nothing but the best 🤟

This is my labwork for 400mg test cyp/200mg deca weekly. Labs were pulled week 6, 3 days after pinning. Happy with the numbers no doubt.View attachment 129967
Hell ya brother! Thanks for doing bloods and posting them for us we appreciate it 💯🙌

This is my labwork for 400mg test cyp/200mg deca weekly. Labs were pulled week 6, 3 days after pinning. Happy with the numbers no doubt.View attachment 129967
Very nice!! That's what we like to see! Thanks for taking time out of your day to get that done💯💯

Get Shredded!
💪💪

SB doesn't mess around when it comes to quality! Tons of proof right here! 👆

The proof is right here in these blood work results. Our gear is top quality💪💪
Sblabs@securenym.net

Little reminder, receive store credit when you get blood work, must be uncapped 💯💯

More results than anyone else! Don't fall for words, look for proof! This is what really matters💯💯

Report after Report with Stellar numbers coming back. What more do you want?
Sblabs@securenym.net

Trusted members taking time out of there day to get blood work done for the forum. Always great numbers💯💯

Reminder, if you get uncapped blood work done. You will receive store credit💪

Back