• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Roe V Wade to be struck down

Get Shredded!
"I'm on strike. No SEX for him"

Men win this round. Terms are agreeable.

1651672632090.png

View attachment 72578

There’s a great photo proving man is devolving not evolving.

She actually took time from life to make a poster board with a total moronic statement on it that has nothing to do with what she’s protesting

Great post

View attachment 72578
I can't help but notice that a huge number of pro-abortion advocates are women who probably have never been laid. There seems to be an enormous population of green haired triggly puffs who are worried about there not being rape exceptions in the law, as if to infer that someone might actually want to rape their hideous, 500 pound, puffy-faced, sickly looking ass. It's apparent that they are larping and pretending to be desirable. I'll fuck just about anything but gotta keep the trash can near the bed in case I throw up before I'm done.

I think this leak highlights an important component.

Recall during the election thread in 2020, several of us, myself included kept saying "the Military will have to get involved".

I thought they already would have by now with all of this corruption but I was wrong.

However this new leak signals exactly what Clarence Thomas was saying. The "COURTS" are compromised

"IF" this is true, and it is. We can no longer trust the Court system to handle the US Constitution. The next step would be the Military stepping in.

Also another thing to remember. In 2016 when Trump was in the debates, if you will recall he mentioned that if elected he will put in Pro Life Supreme Court Justices and Roe and Wade will be overturned.

Now think about this. When the liberals learn that Trump was behind this and part of it. And that it was again successful. They are going to melt down even more.

I can't wait to see the "Summer of Love" they have planned now that the Police aren't being defunded this time and they aren't playing games with these assholes anymore.

And yes this leak was coordinated. Chief Justice ordered a Marshall to investigate and solve who leaked this.

The FBI volunteered and were denied. We all know how that would end LOL.

Coincidence? Planned Parenthood and Abortion Industry Announce $150 Million Spend on Midterms Just Hours Before SCOTUS Leak

• What a coincidence.
  • Planned Parenthood and two fellow abortion rights advocacy groups announced Monday they will spend $150 million on the 2022 midterm elections, focusing on battleground states as they step up efforts to safeguard abortion access across the country.
  • Then hours later, on Monday night, news broke that the US Supreme Court reportedly voted to END Roe v Wade in a DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito according to a report leaked to Politico on Monday night.

I gotta give you credit man. Your hate for women is real. I’m assuming one fucked you over at some point?
We’re talking about a human life here. We all know what this is really about, you guys want to make excuses and ignore the obvious. These women don’t want some stupid kid to ruin their life, as if that’s all kids do. Is that what you think of children?? A portion of the country is all riled up because they think they are going to lose the ability to legally kill their child, (Even though they really won’t lose it) so you better believe there are some good people in this country that will have something to say about it.

Pregnancy from rape is 100% preventable.

Abortions for convenience should come with mandatory hysterectomies.

Any woman who brags about or gets an abortion due to convenience should be forced to eat it like a rabbit sometimes will eat it’s young.

Child support should not exist in states where abortion is legal.
This, might as well start choppin off some nuts while we’re at it. Lotta deadbeat dads out there too.

We’re talking about a human life here. We all know what this is really about, you guys want to make excuses and ignore the obvious. These women don’t want some stupid kid to ruin their life, as if that’s all kids do. Is that what you think of children?? A portion of the country is all riled up because they think they are going to lose the ability to legally kill their child, (Even though they really won’t lose it) so you better believe there are some good people in this country that will have something to say about it.
Ahhhh so only people who want everyone to see things as they do are “good people” BTW I was just talking about the 1%. That’s the only issue I have is those non important baby killing rape victims who btw didn’t just spread their legs as you so elegantly put it. Their legs were pried open and the had a dick put in them, cum stuck in em from a scumbag, then impregnated against their will. Oh shit that’s right! They deserved it for being whores. Lol

Sooo...
I'm ASSUMING all of u anti women's rights (for Wes) folks would be okay when some junkie rapes and gets your DAUGHTER pregnant .
She should have that little fucker right? Maybe even raise it to be her very own?
Yes?
Yes yes?

This is always a left leaning talking point. It’s less than 1% that are wanting an abortion due to rape, health reasons, or incest. . Almost all abortions are due to convenience.

I personally have 2 abortions under my belt. Both times the person was on birth control and I pulled out. I do believe there should be a “too late” date as far as when an abortion should be done.

In my opinion,
chick gets pregnant,
dude rolls,
Chick continues to party,
3 year old walking around the apartment complex at three in the morning in a diaper,
Chick goes to jail for neglect and abuse,
child goes into the system,
child grows up abused and unloved, (most times)
cycle continues.

we don't even take care of the people walking on this earth, 60 million unwanteds is not going to help matters any.

Summer of Love didn't take long.

Funny how the democrats leaked this and instantly "protests" happened, people had signs, people were organized...within hours.

Sounds planned to me doesn't it to you?

Build Back Better?? Unity?? Whole admin belongs in GITMO

IML Gear Cream!
The problems with the libs is that those cunts don't work, they can protest on a minutes notice, unlike us working stiffs, like in the photo of the fat fuck going on the sex strike, right behind her is another white cunt with a BLM shirt on, her parents must be so proud.

From the moment the "leak" hit the news
These are the dumbest people on Earth. Seriously.

Look what Hillary posted just a week ago.

They think we are stupid. They are stupid. Beyond belief.

1651688777869.png

TAKE A LISTEN
Jane Roe,’ from Roe v. Wade, made a stunning deathbed confession. Now what? -May 20, 2020
This week, a new documentary drops a boulder into the already complicated legacy of the woman better known as “Jane Roe” — the plaintiff in the landmark 1973 case that legalized abortion in America. In the mid-1990s, McCorvey had made a public religious and political conversion.
But in “AKA Jane Roe,” turns to the camera with an oxygen tube dangling from her nose and tells director Nick Sweeney, “This is my deathbed confession.”
She never really supported the antiabortion movement, she tells Sweeney, in a scene filmed in 2017. “I took their money and they put me out in front of the camera and told me what to say, and that’s what I’d say.”

“It was all an act?” the director asks.
“Yeah,” she says. “I was good at it, too.”
The revelation comes 60 minutes into the 80-minute documentary. By minute 70, McCorvey has died,
McCorvey never had an abortion. A lot of people don’t realize that. By the time the Supreme Court handed down its decision, she’d been forced to carry out her pregnancy; the child had already been adopted.

Source:
wapo.com

View attachment 72578
I swear, liberal women are the ugliest crop of females on the planet. Short hair dyed the color of a troll doll, fat/obese, repulsive in all respects.
1651689955616.jpeg

I thought "nearly" 3 in 5 was about 2 1/2 or 50%, not a majority by any means.

I can't help but notice that a huge number of pro-abortion advocates are women who probably have never been laid. There seems to be an enormous population of green haired triggly puffs who are worried about there not being rape exceptions in the law, as if to infer that someone might actually want to rape their hideous, 500 pound, puffy-faced, sickly looking ass. It's apparent that they are larping and pretending to be desirable. I'll fuck just about anything but gotta keep the trash can near the bed in case I throw up before I'm done.

That's exactly what I was saying awhile back. The only time they've ever had a dick in them was when the guy had 16+ beers in him. And he was probably sporting 2 inches and was done in two pumps. With his eyes closed. They will never know what it is to be satisfied, so everyone has to be as miserable as they are. Why can't they just collect cats and keep to themselves like they used to?

In my opinion,
chick gets pregnant,
dude rolls,
Chick continues to party,
3 year old walking around the apartment complex at three in the morning in a diaper,
Chick goes to jail for neglect and abuse,
child goes into the system,
child grows up abused and unloved, (most times)
cycle continues.

we don't even take care of the people walking on this earth, 60 million unwanteds is not going to help matters any.
There are a lot of organizations that will help new moms. Sounds like you are passionate about the subject.

Maybe a good charity to look into?

You know the alarming part that no one is talking about? The fact the scotus is compromised. "Leaked" document. It doesn't matter if it was a real leak or fake leak. Either way it is compromised.

photo_2022-05-03_10-29-19.jpg

You know the alarming part that no one is talking about? The fact the scotus is compromised. "Leaked" document. It doesn't matter if it was a real leak or fake leak. Either way it is compromised.
Military is the only way...

Last edited:

Supreme Court Justice confirmed it is 100% legit.

He has ordered the SC Marshall to investigate. Denied the FBI access

So far I am hearing the "Email system" is where the leak is coming from. If that is true, you know they have been monitoring it all along. The dems and the CIA I mean. And Obozo in the basement too.

Supreme Court Justice confirmed it is 100% legit.

He has ordered the SC Marshall to investigate. Denied the FBI access

So far I am hearing the "Email system" is where the leak is coming from. If that is true, you know they have been monitoring it all along. The dems and the CIA I mean. And Obozo in the basement too.
I read yesterday that the Marshall was hired Monday. So the first day she is on the job the leak happened......The previous Marshall worked there for many years....

If youre a believer in Christ like me, I believe one has to consider the fact youre given free will in every aspect of life, if you murder someone, you will deal with the consequences of the law and then again with God. I dont think the government has a place in the abortion decision at all. If a doctor wants to give an abortion, and a woman who wants an abortion pays him to do it, it’s none of my business. That should remain between them and God. Personally I hate the fact that the majority of abortions are done as birth control, but actual birth control falls under personal accountability and that is not popular these days not is taught.

Its 2022 and I know for a fact IUD, are good fro 10 yrs and have been around for at least that along. Every guy knows how to use a condom, and everywoman knows about the pill. Therefore, abortion is not the issue, I believe sexual/parenting education in high school would be a great start eradicating abortion used for birth control

Taking away legal abortions will not put the missing value back in the value of a life. People will still use it as birth control, It’s just going to make the world divide more and then like the alcohol prohibition days people will find a way to get what they want.
If you're a believer in Christ like we are then you know that you were commanded not to murder (Deut 5:17). Furthermore you know that in John chapter 14 Jesus says that those who love Him keep His commandments. There is no room for a believer in Christ to tolerate baby murder in his midst.

Military is the only way...

They've been working for the past two years to weed out any potential "free thinkers" or "right wingers" with the whole vax situation. What kind of military do we have left at this point? I mean that literally. What policies are they going to support? Do we want people like Milley running the show?

They've been working for the past two years to weed out any potential "free thinkers" or "right wingers" with the whole vax situation. What kind of military do we have left at this point? I mean that literally. What policies are they going to support? Do we want people like Milley running the show?
It would need to be NSA or "NSA like".

If you're a believer in Christ like we are then you know that you were commanded not to murder (Deut 5:17). Furthermore you know that in John chapter 14 Jesus says that those who love Him keep His commandments. There is no room for a believer in Christ to tolerate baby murder in his midst.

I tolerate baby murder in my post? calm way down I never said anything even close to that, re-read my post since you have clearly misunderstood what I wrote.

Back