• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Roe V Wade to be struck down

Get Shredded!
Sooo...
I'm ASSUMING all of u anti women's rights (for Wes) folks would be okay when some junkie rapes and gets your DAUGHTER pregnant .
She should have that little fucker right? Maybe even raise it to be her very own?
Yes?
Yes yes?

According to the World Health Organization and no my reply doesn’t answer your question but its interesting to know that stats on the question youre asking.

1% of 73,000,000 yearly abortions worldwide are from rape victims, the rest are mostly birth control.

Visualizing Abortion Statistics: Who's Being Killed and Why?

I dont know if I can honestly answer your question without going through it with a family member.

Last edited:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Why compound a rape victim's state of mind by throwing in a murder on top of it? I mean, we can pretend that isn't what it is all day long...but an abortion fucks up a woman's mind. They may say it doesn't, but somewhere in the back of their head is a tiny voice saying "you killed your baby.
So walking around with a rapists semen inside of her isn’t bad enough? She’s got to have his DNA attached to her uterus for 9 months to remind her she was raped? Then she’ll have to go through labor and get a little reminder of being violently violated? Then for the ultimate mind fuck she has to either keep the little bastard or orphan it? Because she didn’t want the little voice in her head talking post abortion?
I do agree with you though, it’s a terrible scenario. I just think she should make that decision.

Okay..thats about enough of me being a dick.
I'm not trying to shit all over the threads religious beliefs. Nor am I NOT understanding what's at stake.
Late term abortion just might BE murder. Yeah.. I get that. THAT concept needs to be looked at. But what about the regular abortions? It seems unfair to tell a woman what she can't do with her own body.
So the fetus is a human.. Okay.. Believe it or not, I get that too.
But making this religious seems wrong to me.
I'm gonna quietly bow out of this thread.

Fine. Completely take religion out of this equation. I have no problem with that. It's still murder.

Kilsong, this isn't directed at you, but just in general. A person can make whatever "worst case scenario" they want. Have her gang banged by a nazi, a black, a jew, a ginger, an irishman, a skinhead, an al queda terrorist, and the mangy stray dog from down the street...whatever. What does it boil down to? An unwanted human being, in YOUR eyes. So if it's ok to get rid of this unwanted human being, where do we draw the line from there? Who else can we get rid of because we don't want them? You see where I'm going with this.

As hard as it is to believe, SOME people love children (and no, not in the epstein island way). I have family members on both sides of the family that have raised some of the "worst case scenarios". Foster and adopted. Some were just kicked to the curb and others will never be anything more than a vegetable that rolls around on the carpet. Literally. A lifetime of diapers and spoon feeding. Would I want that lifestyle? No. But others are wired differently and are geared towards supporting and caring for their fellow man. They even wait YEARS to get a baby...any baby...that they can raise and love and cherish. How glad would they be to actually get an otherwise healthy baby, regardless of who the father was or what he did? And no, none of that was exaggeration.

So walking around with a rapists semen inside of her isn’t bad enough? She’s got to have his DNA attached to her uterus for 9 months to remind her she was raped? Then she’ll have to go through labor and get a little reminder of being violently violated? Then for the ultimate mind fuck she has to either keep the little bastard or orphan it? Because she didn’t want the little voice in her head talking post abortion?
I do agree with you though, it’s a terrible scenario. I just think she should make that decision.

Don't get me wrong. It IS a fucked up situation. Hands down. Like I said, damned if you do and damned if you don't. It honestly doesn't matter which way she chooses...it is going to eat at her for the rest of her life. At least, if she is "normal".

That’s a right and wrong argument, not a legal or illegal argument.
It wasn't meant to be. My comments on the legalities and federalism are on the first page. I was commenting on your reference to someone's right to murder babies as a value.

abortion-babykilling.jpeg

Not to be a dick but have any of you been raped? Seriously honestly raped? I have about 200 times. Who the fuck are any of you to force YOUR views and make anyone do or not do what’s going on with them. It’s Not you, Its them that were raped. What woman wants a rape baby? Why would they want anything to do with that rapist fuck? Seriously do any of you look at life through anyone else’s views than your own? Then say well it’s only 1%. Bahahahahaa what if you were that 1%? Unless you were forced to take a dick in your body then don’t even try and answer and certainly don’t force YOUR views on others in which you have nothing in common with. Just my two cc’s though.
Exactly! Imagine getting raped up the ass, then being told you have to let the baby grow inside you for 9 months then shit out a painful reminder of the rape. I highly doubt many men, if any, would chose to go through 9 months of torment then give birth to the baby of the piece of shut that raped them. Murder isn’t even close to the worst thing that can be done to someone. Put yourself in the shoes of the victim. Is the fetus also a victim? Absolutely! I put that on the rapist. Call me a murderer? Good! Means nothing to me if I was raped.

Repealing Row v Wade will not end abortion, period.

Wes just posted a screenshot of an actual book ( I have to give him kudos for that) but the first line was “ back in the 60’s when abortion was still illegal” then it goes onto describe an aborted fetus in the OB ward in a bucket.
It’s been going on forever and always will.

Repealing Row v Wade will not end abortion, period.

Wes just posted a screenshot of an actual book ( I have to give him kudos for that) but the first line was “ back in the 60’s when abortion was still illegal” then it goes onto describe an aborted fetus in the OB ward in a bucket.
It’s been going on forever and always will.

^^^ This.

It is still going to happen. Just like guys using PEDs.

It will remain legal in all the blue states. That's what federalism is all about. Back when Roe was first decided, abortion was considered morally reprehensible to pretty much everyone. One of the arguments in favor of legalized abortion was that it was supposed to be "safe and rare." It was never intended to become the form of birth control that it has since become. Maybe if it had stayed, "safe and rare" then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

The libz are melting down literally

I guess this is how the dems will get their "peaceful protests" back LOL

Has nothing to do with right or left, liberal or conservative. This has been going on since recorded history.

You’re right, less than 1% of the time it’s not….
So are you saying the views of the many out way the views of the few? Even if it’s wrong? Well wrong according to most of you anyway. Listen I wouldn’t wish that shit on anyone. Seriously it’s a hard deal but I’d love to see all these politicians scream abortion is bad after I stuck 9”s and a bucket of semem in their fat unfit holier than tho asses.

Get Shredded!
Good for you and I really mean that. The problem I have is when ANY person imposes their values on ME.

Since we’re on the subject. How’s the rape thing apply if your wife is the victim and SHE wants it aborted?

It’s one thing to impose your will on a child, but what about an adult? Now play along, don’t give us the “she’d never do that” argument.
And strangely enough you support the party that does just that.

That’s a weak argument and the question itself is pointless. In todays society I think most people would agree it’s acceptable in that rare situation.

Has nothing to do with right or left, liberal or conservative. This has been going on since recorded history.

Agreed all political views use abortions. However it seems the liberals and extreme left are the ones going crazy right now.

Did you see this stat guys?

Voters who said that abortion was their #1 issue backed Trump 90-10 in 2020. Statistically in terms of voting this is a very relevant issue and figure.

And strangely enough you support the party that does just that.

That’s a weak argument and the question itself is pointless. In todays society I think most people would agree it’s acceptable in that rare situation.
Lessor of evils in my book…..still

Abortion doesn't fuck with these young women's heads at all. "Fuck them kids." Post birth infanticide is perfectly fine.

BTW, I read through some of the leaked doc today. Really powerful stuff. Alito destroys the pro-abortion argument from the ground up, leaving no stone unturned. I'm sure that not a single libtard who advocates for such "rights" will even read it.

So are you saying the views of the many out way the views of the few? Even if it’s wrong? Well wrong according to most of you anyway. Listen I wouldn’t wish that shit on anyone. Seriously it’s a hard deal but I’d love to see all these politicians scream abortion is bad after I stuck 9”s and a bucket of semem in their fat unfit holier than tho asses.
Maybe… it’s hard to say otherwise when the statistics are so lopsided. I also think some good could come of it, it doesn’t have to be a nasty painful reminder that some are trying to make it out to be. Give it up for adoption, I bet there are plenty of couples out there that would love to have their own child but biologically aren’t able to. I’m sure if you dug deep enough you could find some stories of a woman who kept the baby and ended up having a deep bond with their child. Stories like that should be the front page stories on this issue.

I’m going to call this what it really is. Dumb sluts that want to use it as a form of birth control because that is by far the largest percentage of this equation.

My wife was adopted. Her mother and father paid 10k to “adopt” her in 1968.

She was sold by the Catholic Church. Fuck a bunch of righteousness.

Back