• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Rajput sets national record!

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF’s resident Ambassador to Pakistan just set the national record in deadlift for the 105-120 kilo class with a lift of 327.5 kilos (720.5lbs).

posted with permission

I remember years ago when he talked about opening a gym and back then I figured he might be as full of shit as most people these days. I figured at best his gym would feature rickshaws for cardio, some bags of rice for weight and a few goats around instead of hot gym chicks. Man, I was wrong!

He now owns the best gym in Islamabad, fully equipped with the best equipment he can get his hands on. So popular, he opened another one across town.
In the same building as the original gym, he owns the restaurant that serves not only delicious health food, but does meal prep.

We have been friends outside of the forum for a few years now and communicate regularly.

Bravo to a real dude that walks the walk. Now to see how he performs as a bodybuilder, hopefully in the USA this year.

Atta baby Raj.

Wow…. Nice work Raj

Thanks coach. I still remember the day I, for fun, looked for you online and found you. DMd and you actually replied back. Its been few years now and you have been a mentor and a coach to me. Your guidance has definitely played a part in achieving all of this. Too bad your Pakistan trip got screwed over but I'm definitely coming over to states to meet you.

Congrats @Rajput ... Very cool and motivating. Glad life is treating you well. Work hard, play hard!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Congrats Rajput ! That is quite an accomplishment! Keep it up !!

Max
So Rad !

Definitely around, alive and kicking. Just took a break from asf. Man you guys are so toxic 😂😂 and the new comers ask such dick questions
You are one of us Raj. There is no way out. Toxic ASF’er for life!

Back