• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PROVIRON MESTEROLONE

YourMuscleShop

Sales
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PROVIRON MESTEROLONE

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-02 at 5.30.59 PM.jpeg

KINDLY VISIT & ORDER NOW : YourMuscleshop

“A Premium Quality Brand”

Also Join us on :
1680359819077.png
TelegramYourMuscleshop
1680359832707.png
TwitterYourmuscleshop

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-01 at 6.34.21 PM.jpeg

I run 25 mg of Proviron pretty much all year long with my TRT. Love Genlabs.

What positives you get with this dose . Can you share some experience?
I can tell you my personal experience. I can increase dosages without getting estrogenic side effects. High dosing stuff like dbol I would get sensitive nipples but not with proviron. I run 50mg a day, split into two doses. Love Genlabs orals.

DHT also makes me horny and increases orgasm, I'm guessing do to the increase in free test levels.

I can tell you my personal experience. I can increase dosages without getting estrogenic side effects. High dosing stuff like dbol I would get sensitive nipples but not with proviron. I run 50mg a day, split into two doses. Love Genlabs orals.

DHT also makes me horny and increases orgasm, I'm guessing do to the increase in free test levels.
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Proviron!

Libby

IMG-20230511-WA0009.jpg

What positives you get with this dose . Can you share some experience?
Enhancing effects of testosterone

Enhancing testosterone is one of the most important things for many bodybuilders. Testosterone is involved in a number of bodily functions that are important for helping to improve the results of your workouts.

Testosterone helps muscle growth. By enhancing testosterone levels, you are able to increase the rate of hypertrophy – that means that you’ll actually be able to stack on the pounds of muscle a lot quicker than you would be able to otherwise.
Testosterone boosts libido. This might not be immediately apparent as something that can help to boost your workouts, but libido is important. Libido equals sexual energy, and if you’re able to channel that sexual energy into a workout instead of chasing tail, you’ll be amazed at how much of a beast you can become.
Testosterone provides more motivation and energy, and it can be instrumental in helping you find the determination to actually hit the gym. Furthermore, once you’re there, you’ll be better able to hit the weights.

Increases muscle hardness and density

Muscle hardness and density are among the most desired results from working out. By increasing the amount of testosterone available to your body, mesterolone can help you maximize your muscle hardness and density.

This is a sure-fire way to help you improve your physique. Remember, though, that these benefits are most likely only going to be significant if you struggle with some sort of issue that prevents your body from producing testosterone.

That said, mesterolone can be useful in pre-contest training because it helps to provide an additional bonus to the hardness and density of your muscles. This is likely because it helps to reduce the amount of estrogen circulating in the body more so than an increase in the amount of testosterone.
Decreases side effects of steroids when taken together

There is also some indication that mesterolone could be useful for reducing some of the side effects of other steroids, particularly those that are known to decrease libido. Some of these include trenbolone and nandrolone.

Since Proviron is very similar to DHT, it can help to effectively ‘fill in the gaps’ that lead to these unwanted side effects. It’s not a very strong steroid, but it can be useful when cycled with other steroids.

Back