• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PositiveVibes - SB Labs Gear Log

I'm a couple states over to your left,totally understand the heat,also I prep my meals for atleast 3 days at a time,and my woman usually cooks dinner,I eat clean atleast most of the meals.i am about 225 protein 350-400carbs and keep my fats low most days around 60.check that app out it will help u.

Had a great week in the gym, strength and stamina are still increasing. Putting on mass while still maintaining the same weight. I can tell my abdominal area is tightening up a bit. I credit that to dialing in my diet better. Jasmine rice is my newest addition and I'm loving the coconut jasmine rice the most. Today I cooked some 93/7 lean beef, green pepper, onion, and jasmine rice, with touch of hot sauce for added flavor. MMmmm taste so good makes you wanna slap yo momma!

Hit it hard this week in the gym, really nothing new to report. Still experiencing strength gains but stamina has shot up greatly from last 2 weeks. I still need to eat more calories daily, working up intake slowly to see where I need to be for lean mass gains. So far the weight is the same but the mirror still says I'm growing.

I did get my bloodwork back, I'm very happy with the results. Shocked a bit by my free test levels and overall test levels. SB Labs Gear is without a doubt legit and working wonders for me. Their proviron is the reason my free test is where it is, and I'm feeling the best I ever have in my life. Thanks again to SB Labs, the gear has been a pleasure to use, so smooth and pain-free. No knots or pip since first pin until now. I'd say my bloodwork speaks volumes on the legitimacy of SB Labs Gear.
600mg Test E/week
300mg NPP/week
50mg Proviron Daily
5 weeks of this cycle when bloodwork was drawn.

I think next week or two I will take some progress pictures for visual reference. Other than that I'm doing my best to stay on point with my diet and pushing hard in the gym. I have definitely been more consistent now than I have ever been in my life. This log and the friends here that I've made have been the fuel for me to stay committed and keep charging forward. Thank you all for the continued support and motivation, along with the friendship and coaching as well! I truly appreciate it!

Hope everyone is doing well,
PositiveVibes

Attachments

• 20220717_143640.jpg
    20220717_143640.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20220715-210132_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-210132_Drive.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220715-210140_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-210140_Drive.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220715-210200_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-210200_Drive.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 22

😄 🤣 😂 not dead yet, but yes I have been slacking the past couple weeks on updating my log. Been short staffed at work, but still staying consistent with diet and the gym. Exhausted by the time I get home from the gym after working all day, so I haven't logged. I will try to get back to logging more.

Today I weighed in at the most I have ever weighed, 195.3 lbs. I have put on 10 lbs since starting SB Labs gear.. The NPP has been amazing!

I'm still taking the same amount of gear.
600mg Test E/week
400mg NPP/week
50mg Proviron everyday

Im thinking about throwing some Anavar in towards the end of this cycle. Should help tighten up and harden my muscle a bit more. If anyone has any opinions or thoughts on the Anavar please let me know.

I will be switching from Arimidex to Aromasin. Order just arrived today so I am looking forward to see what difference the Aromasin makes.

Strength is still increasing weekly. Starting to see more mass in my chest, biceps, triceps, and delts. I need to work more on my lats but they are better than ever before so I can't complain.

I have to say I feel great, energy level is high, joints feel good, and overall I feel happier and more confident than ever.

Hope everyone is doing well and crushing your goals! Take care and thanks for following my journey!

PositiveVibes

Glad to hear you're still killing it! Definitely understandable with the being tired but you're putting in work and grinding! That's what matters.

Keep killing it sir!

I think anavar would be good. I'd suggest 50mg. It's a good compound. Get some taurine powder as the pumps and cramps can be rough for some and taurine can really help. Taurine powder is super cheap on Amazon.

Hydration and proper electrolyte intake will be key! I use an electrolyte powder every day and put my taurine in that. I absolutely love the added electrolytes. Actually helps with pumps taking it pre workout as well imo. I use MTS naturalyte (spelling 🙄) atm but obviously there are plenty of good ones out there. Just make sure it's got everything you need. Potassium, magnesium, sodium, etc.

Following. Up that much that fast? Rock on! Best is yet to come, my friend.

Today I weighed in at the most I have ever weighed, 195.3 lbs. I have put on 10 lbs since starting SB Labs gear.. The NPP has been amazing!

I'm still taking the same amount of gear.
600mg Test E/week
400mg NPP/week
50mg Proviron everyday

Im thinking about throwing some Anavar in towards the end of this cycle. Should help tighten up and harden my muscle a bit more. If anyone has any opinions or thoughts on the Anavar please let me know.

I will be switching from Arimidex to Aromasin. Order just arrived today so I am looking forward to see what difference the Aromasin makes.

Strength is still increasing weekly. Starting to see more mass in my chest, biceps, triceps, and delts. I need to work more on my lats but they are better than ever before so I can't complain.

I have to say I feel great, energy level is high, joints feel good, and overall I feel happier and more confident than ever.

Hope everyone is doing well and crushing your goals! Take care and thanks for following my journey!

PositiveVibes
Nice cycle. Mine similar.i have also just switched from arimidex to aromasin. Glad to hear you doing well keep pushing 💪

Did Arimidex make you feel like crap the next day or two after taking it. I definitely noticed it made me have less of a drive the following day or two. Not like lethargic but less motivated, I had to make myself do normal tasks. I'm hoping the Aromasin will be better all around.

Planning on taking 12.5mg twice a week to start with. I will adjust from there if needed.

What doses are you guys taking Aromasin?

Following. Up that much that fast? Rock on! Best is yet to come, my friend.

Yes I can tell you my prior source which I don't want to blast on the open forum was likely under-dosed. I am having much better results with SB Labs than I did with my previous source. Also pinning is much smoother and absolutely zero pip, even when mixing the test/npp and pinning 3ml at a time.

I can PM previous source if you want to know details, but won't blast them publicly on open forum.

Get Shredded!
Can admin delete multiple post.....

Can Admin delete multiple post......

Did Arimidex make you feel like crap the next day or two after taking it. I definitely noticed it made me have less of a drive the following day or two. Not like lethargic but less motivated, I had to make myself do normal tasks. I'm hoping the Aromasin will be better all around.

Planning on taking 12.5mg twice a week to start with. I will adjust from there if needed.

What doses are you guys taking Aromasin?
Yes felt like crap next 2 days or so.tired & achy joints.i hated it,so I would only take it on occasion, I don't get many estro sides besides for acne & also mayb from the npp,or switching brands.i upped my test dose and switch brands npp at same time other than that it's good.aromasin 12.5 2x week only 2 weeks now but seems alot better than arimidex.

Yes I can tell you my prior source which I don't want to blast on the open forum was likely under-dosed. I am having much better results with SB Labs than I did with my previous source. Also pinning is much smoother and absolutely zero pip, even when mixing the test/npp and pinning 3ml at a time.

I can PM previous source if you want to know details, but won't blast them publicly on open forum.
I had that issue with bunk gear from a few places so I feel ya there. Thick shit too so I have never even been able to use a 25g or smaller pin. You are more than welcome to PM me. Be glad to chat with you.

Yes felt like crap next 2 days or so.tired & achy joints.i hated it,so I would only take it on occasion, I don't get many estro sides besides for acne & also mayb from the npp,or switching brands.i upped my test dose and switch brands npp at same time other than that it's good.aromasin 12.5 2x week only 2 weeks now but seems alot better than arimidex.

Exact same for me. I would take it when I started to notice minor shoulder and back acne or itchy nipples. Which was not very often. Knees hurt and felt like crap.

First dose of Aromasin today, I'll let you know in a week or two how it goes.

Exact same for me. I would take it when I started to notice minor shoulder and back acne or itchy nipples. Which was not very often. Knees hurt and felt like crap.

First dose of Aromasin today, I'll let you know in a week or two how it goes.
Yea,lmk how you work with Aromasin..how you taking your dose,the day of your pin or 24hrs after.?

I was planning on taking the Aromasin the same day as my Monday/Friday pin days. I pin m/w/f smaller dose of test on Wed.

Now I'm curious to know if the day after would be better, like Tuesday, Saturday....

I was planning on taking the Aromasin the same day as my Monday/Friday pin days. I pin m/w/f smaller dose of test on Wed.

Now I'm curious to know if the day after would be better, like Tuesday, Saturday....
I'm unsure on that too.mayb som1 will chime in here.ive heard it both ways,not sure what's most productive

Finally got my ass back in the gym after 3 long weeks. Can't say the 3 weeks off was all bad, my body was able to heal up and I felt great tonight. Tonight was all chest, lost a little strength but really not as much as I thought I would. Felt really good to get that chest pumped again!

I jumped right in with a light warm-up. Concentrated on time under tension tonight. Nice slow and controlled reps, really concentrating on squeezing the chest the entire movements.

Incline Dumbbell - 50 x 12, 2 sets
60 x 12, 2 sets
70 x 10, 2 sets
Flat dumbbell - 50 x 12, 1 set
65 x 12, 1 set
75 x 10, 1 set
85 x 6, 2 sets
Cables Crossovers - 3 sets low
3 sets neutral
3 sets high
Decline dumbbell - 40 x 12, 1 set
50 x 12, 1 set
60 x 10, 2 sets
Went straight to push-ups, incline, flat, wide, step outs, and then flat until failure.

I weighed in at 194 lbs, highest I have ever weighed in my life. Still trying to reach my goal weight of 205 lbs.

Time to get back on track and hit the goals I have set for myself.

PositiveVibes

I take my AI about 12hrs after my pin. So if I take my shot at 7am then I take my AI at 7pm. I set up reminders on my phone to keep track.

I take my AI about 12hrs after my pin. So if I take my shot at 7am then I take my AI at 7pm. I set up reminders on my phone to keep track.
I take aromasin about 24 hours after pin..I pin m,w,f..so tues,thurs,sat..seems to work well for me.

I take aromasin about 24 hours after pin..I pin m,w,f..so tues,thurs,sat..seems to work well for me.

You taking 12.5mg aromasin tues,thurs,sat? What gear are you currently on?

Yes 12.5....650 test cyp,prob closer to 700,only thing I'm on that aromatizes,my bloods were good to say ..estro was 49.8 I believe..test was 5955..

Yes 12.5....650 test cyp,prob closer to 700,only thing I'm on that aromatizes,my bloods were good to say ..estro was 49.8 I believe..test was 5955..

Those are great bloods! I might have to do the tues,thurs,sat routine while I'm on Test and NPP. My e2 was a but elevated, but only sides I have had are very minimal acne on my shoulders and back.
Right now I'm taking :
Test E 250mg/NPP 150mg Monday
Test E 200mg/NPP 100mg Wednesday
Test E 250mg/NPP 150mg Friday
Aromasin 12.5mg Tues and Saturday.

I was afraid of crashing my E2. Been there and fuck that ever again LOL! But at the time I was using Arimidex, so I think Aromasin 12.5mg Tues,Thurs,Sat might be better for my E2. I'll give it a shot and report on it later, thanks for the feedback brother!

Those are great bloods! I might have to do the tues,thurs,sat routine while I'm on Test and NPP. My e2 was a but elevated, but only sides I have had are very minimal acne on my shoulders and back.
Right now I'm taking :

I was afraid of crashing my E2. Been there and fuck that ever again LOL! But at the time I was using Arimidex, so I think Aromasin 12.5mg Tues,Thurs,Sat might be better for my E2. I'll give it a shot and report on it later, thanks for the feedback brother!
That's a great cycle. I ran that not long ago..yea f arimidex since I switched to aromasin its much better..think me and you talked about this before on another thread..
Yea let me kno..

Right now I'm taking :

Yea that's the only side I have seen lately is acne on back & shoulders. Holding a little back fat on lower end..but I been eating little dirty lately tho.

Another great workout in the books.

Decided to do a full bicep only workout tonight. I feel like my triceps and shoulders make my biceps look small so I figured I'd hit biceps hard for a few weeks.

Started with preacher Curls- wide grip.
50 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 10
120 x 8

Went on to spider Curls with the curl bar
20 x 12
40 x 12
40 x 10 - 2 sets
20 x failure

Crucifix Curls - cables
4 sets adding 10 lbs each set

Decided to do single arm Curls, 3 different positions each arm as a triple super set.
Did that twice each arm. Pretty much toast after that, but had one hell of a bicep pump. I should have measured before and after, I bet I have a one or one and a half inch pump, felt great.

Three weeks off has actually been great. I had been working out hard for a full year. I feel like my body has healed where it needed to and I really didn't lose much strength. Feels great to be back at it hitting the weights hard. Full throttle moving forward, pushing hard to hit my weight goal of 205 - 210lbs.

Weighed in at 194.5 lbs today, seems to be staying right around 194. Only 2 days back in the gym so I wouldn't be surprised to see some weight drop, if it does I will up my calories a few hundred. Really getting my diet dialed in now that I'm back to the gym. I had plenty of cheat meals during my 3 week break so it's time to get back on track with diet.

Planning on hitting the gym hard for 2-3 weeks and then I'll post up some progress pics.

I want to say thanks to SB Labs, I can't say it enough! The gear you guys have provided me has been nothing but smooth and effective. You guys have delivered product that exceeded my expectations time and time again! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Until the next update keep up the grind fellas!

PositiveVibes

Another great workout in the books.

Decided to do a full bicep only workout tonight. I feel like my triceps and shoulders make my biceps look small so I figured I'd hit biceps hard for a few weeks.

Started with preacher Curls- wide grip.
50 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 10
120 x 8

Went on to spider Curls with the curl bar
20 x 12
40 x 12
40 x 10 - 2 sets
20 x failure

Crucifix Curls - cables
4 sets adding 10 lbs each set

Decided to do single arm Curls, 3 different positions each arm as a triple super set.
Did that twice each arm. Pretty much toast after that, but had one hell of a bicep pump. I should have measured before and after, I bet I have a one or one and a half inch pump, felt great.

Three weeks off has actually been great. I had been working out hard for a full year. I feel like my body has healed where it needed to and I really didn't lose much strength. Feels great to be back at it hitting the weights hard. Full throttle moving forward, pushing hard to hit my weight goal of 205 - 210lbs.

Weighed in at 194.5 lbs today, seems to be staying right around 194. Only 2 days back in the gym so I wouldn't be surprised to see some weight drop, if it does I will up my calories a few hundred. Really getting my diet dialed in now that I'm back to the gym. I had plenty of cheat meals during my 3 week break so it's time to get back on track with diet.

Planning on hitting the gym hard for 2-3 weeks and then I'll post up some progress pics.

I want to say thanks to SB Labs, I can't say it enough! The gear you guys have provided me has been nothing but smooth and effective. You guys have delivered product that exceeded my expectations time and time again! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Until the next update keep up the grind fellas!

PositiveVibes
Sometimes you need to take a step back to take two steps forward.

Sometimes you need to take a step back to take two steps forward.

It seems it was for the better at this point. I was starting to feel aches and pains in joints and elbow/tendons. I've been back 2 days heavy and high intensity with no aches or pains. Elbows and tendons feel great.

I hope maybe the healing and time off will help me get past the plateau of 190. Really working hard to hit that 205-210 lb goal.

Thanks for following by the way! Hope all is good!

Back