Npp/ test ratio

davie200q

Registered
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hey guys.
My cut is going great and as long as I keep making steady progress im hoping to run my 2nd cycle to put on some size here in about 3 months. I decided to pick up some npp and masteron. My question is what would be a good test to npp ratio. I was thinking of 250mg test e, 200mg mast e, 300mg npp since I do not aromatize much from 250mg test. Figured since npp doesnt aromatize as much as test I shouldnt run into any elevated e2 sides and hoping the masteron will keep water retention at bay. I read that at 300mg npp p5p can be used to keep prolactin within normal range. Obviously caber would be at my disposal just incase.
Let me know ur guys thoughts and opinions.
 
Hey guys.
My cut is going great and as long as I keep making steady progress im hoping to run my 2nd cycle to put on some size here in about 3 months. I decided to pick up some npp and masteron. My question is what would be a good test to npp ratio. I was thinking of 250mg test e, 200mg mast e, 300mg npp since I do not aromatize much from 250mg test. Figured since npp doesnt aromatize as much as test I shouldnt run into any elevated e2 sides and hoping the masteron will keep water retention at bay. I read that at 300mg npp p5p can be used to keep prolactin within normal range. Obviously caber would be at my disposal just incase.
Let me know ur guys thoughts and opinions.
Nandralone effects everybody differently. Some would have libido issues running it higher than test some wont. Youre just gonna have to play around with it and find what works for you. I dont think the ratios you have in mind are bad. Run it and see how you feel.
 
Nandralone effects everybody differently. Some would have libido issues running it higher than test some wont. Youre just gonna have to play around with it and find what works for you. I dont think the ratios you have in mind are bad. Run it and see how you feel.
Ill have to play around with it. Do you think the masteron would help with the decreased libido?
 
Me personally i wouldn't run npp higher than test. That will cause libido issues in the majority IME.
 

Latest threads

Back
Top