• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

YourMuscleShop

Sales
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FORUM.jpeg

What is NPP?
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is a testosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid. NPP is a popular choice for bodybuilders and performance athletes who want to avoid dealing with more severe estrogenic and other side effects. NPP was originally created to treat osteoporosis and breast cancer in females. However, because of its strong anabolic effects and relatively weaker androgenic effects compared to many other steroids, it is also effective in treating these conditions.

NPP Benefits:
✓ Mass Building
✓ Fast Recovery
✓ Retain Lean Muscle
✓ Boost Strength

NPP Dosage Pattern:
For guys using NPP for bodybuilding a dosage of up to 400mg weekly is ideal. This strikes the right balance between reaping the benefits while keeping the side effect risk to a minimum.
NPP can be used by females, but they must be aware of the potential hazards of virilization. As a result, the female dosage should not exceed 50 mg per week for no more than a six-week cycle.

Disclaimer: Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional.

Join our Telegram Group for exclusive deals & Promotional Offers : TelegramYourMuscleShop

Visit : www.YourMuscleShop.com
“A Premium Quality Brand”

7.jpeg

I’ve ran Genlabs NPP and man my muscles looked fuller than ever. I was running a low dose of 225 for 8 weeks and it was along sus. Very good combo in my opinion/

One thing I remember running NPP, I was eating all the time. Is it just me or did you experience the same? It makes it very ideal for putting on mass, well at least in my case.

One thing I remember running NPP, I was eating all the time. Is it just me or did you experience the same? It makes it very ideal for putting on mass, well at least in my case.

Npp does put the mass on , quickly along with its buddy testosterone. Whether your a Deca guy or Npp guy ; they both are incredible mass/strength gainers.

Max

Npp does put the mass on , quickly along with its buddy testosterone. Whether your a Deca guy or Npp guy ; they both are incredible mass/strength gainers.

Max
Agreed. I am always lean and diet is pretty much spot on year around, but boy was I hungry all the time. Again, I am not sure that was the NPP or not, but that we the only change in my routine. Definatley will have to incorporate on next bulking cycle.

Ima big fan of TPP NPP mast P combo.

300 mg per week of each compound.

No sides (for me), felt strong, muscle very full.

I might have to give Gen Labs a run.

Ima big fan of TPP NPP mast P combo.

300 mg per week of each compound.

No sides (for me), felt strong, muscle very full.

I might have to give Gen Labs a run.
Great. You won't be disappointed.

Back