• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nootropics and working out

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I took my first nootropic today. It only has phenylpiracetam in it. I jogged 5 miles. I don't really jog. I jog a mile or two on the treadmill, but jogging on pavement is much more difficult, at least for me; especially on my left knee. I sweat a lot, but felt very focused and the energy was smooth and amazing. No high whatsoever.

Later on today, I worked out. My little home workout had a great pace to it. I put very little time between sets and again, got soaked out my tshirt with sweat.

Another thing I noticed is usually it's very hard for me to sit still for more than 15 minutes. I was calm, relaxed, and watched half a movie. I definitely feel more calm than usual. It's really nice in a way I can't describe too well with words.

Anybody else use nootropics before working out or accomplishing tasks that take a lot of focus? Any other kinds like Modofanil or other blends of Nootropics that you've liked?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

So I took my first nootropic today. It only has phenylpiracetam in it. I jogged 5 miles. I don't really jog. I jog a mile or two on the treadmill, but jogging on pavement is much more difficult, at least for me; especially on my left knee. I sweat a lot, but felt very focused and the energy was smooth and amazing. No high whatsoever.

Later on today, I worked out. My little home workout had a great pace to it. I put very little time between sets and again, got soaked out my tshirt with sweat.

Another thing I noticed is usually it's very hard for me to sit still for more than 15 minutes. I was calm, relaxed, and watched half a movie. I definitely feel more calm than usual. It's really nice in a way I can't describe too well with words.

Anybody else use nootropics before working out or accomplishing tasks that take a lot of focus? Any other kinds like Modafanil or other blends of Nootropics that you've liked?

I really wanted to try modafinil. But we are out presently.. Once we have this in i want to give it a go.
Noopept is pretty good.

I've been into Nootropics for 15+ years

I'm pretty sure my pwo UltimateOrange.juiced
Was the first ever to contain one /noopept

Vicaine was by far the best nootropic I ever used, it got pulled 2 years ago...Iron mag labs has
A new product STIMULATE you may wanna look at.

On my store my top seller is Alpha
mood.. that stuff is 🔥🔥🔥
But I'm.sold out atm.

Ultimate orange has been around for a long time.:)

IML Gear Cream!
I got some and tried it. It raised my blood pressure. Anyone else have this problem?

I got some and tried it. It raised my blood pressure. Anyone else have this problem?
I did get a headache the very first time. Other than that, it never bothered me again.

Nvm. Looks like the good one had ephedra...

Nootropics work for calculus or linear algebra..want focus in the gym? Halo, Cheek drops, tren base.

Back