• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Nice TD for some covid fat loss.. I don't need to peal off much, just a little fluff..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After getting covid my program was set back, I made some great progress but now feel off the rails,
Time to add this to the mix in the next few weeks with some LOW dose tren ace, and some mast prop.
Cardio will be slammed in the AM before taking these tabs.
SuKT57C.jpg

GfwcpnU.jpg

caLUveB.jpg

Stormy1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you used this before? I’ve never had much luck with fat burners like this but I’ve never tried this particular one.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is that real ephedra?

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have NOOO clue. lol

I used to buy it att gas stations and it worked fantastic so if it’s real you’re gonna love it

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
After getting covid my program was set back, I made some great progress but now feel off the rails,
Time to add this to the mix in the next few weeks with some LOW dose tren ace, and some mast prop.
SuKT57C.jpg

GfwcpnU.jpg

caLUveB.jpg

Looks like it could be an all time kinda day with these !

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to buy it att gas stations and it worked fantastic so if it’s real you’re gonna love it
Thats what Im hoping it is, like the yellowing jackets from gas stations. Ha..
I took them a FEW times back when, Im going back to maybe 2002-2003?

I'll be starting my fasted AM cardio again soon, I'll be adding these after that.

I "MIGHT" have some var in the back running as well..but LOW dose, 25mgs...My oil will be low as well, 1/2mL EOD of the 300 cut blend..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes sir that chit would have your head tingling !
what dose do you think is the cut off where they can get to be a bit much?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to be good with two of the big yellow ephedrine from the gas station but not sure what the mg’s were. They sold em in ten packs though.
Those yellows were something else. I recall the twin packs and the 10 packs. Once word went around about them, people would snag them up all the time. I used them on heavy hangover mornings HA.. Good Golly, I was about 22-23, How I functioned then beats me. I ate like garbage and lived like a Rockstar.. I could never do that now. I'm in bed early now, that's my wild Friday nights and if I sleep wrong my next day is wrecked HA! What a looser...
200.gif

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Those yellows were something else. I recall the twin packs and the 10 packs. Once word went around about them, people would snag them up all the time. I used them on heavy hangover mornings HA.. Good Golly, I was about 22-23, How I functioned then beats me. I ate like garbage and lived like a Rockstar.. I could never do that now. I'm in bed early now, that's my wild Friday nights and if I sleep wrong my next day is wrecked HA! What a looser...
200.gif

I know what you mean brother, life is funny that way and we mostly all start of good, end up off track and then come back to the fold.

I was getting them from the lil champ down the road from my house and you had to show your ID and sign a log book to get em.
Like they do Sudafed now. It’s what they do though monitor the small stuff while they open up new government trap houses with Methadone and Suboxone

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Can't read the profile of ingredients........I little help?

SuKT57C.jpg

GfwcpnU.jpg

caLUveB.jpg

NY_Angie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats what Im hoping it is, like the yellowing jackets from gas stations. Ha..
I took them a FEW times back when, Im going back to maybe 2002-2003?

I'll be starting my fasted AM cardio again soon, I'll be adding these after that.

I "MIGHT" have some var in the back running as well..but LOW dose, 25mgs...My oil will be low as well, 1/2mL EOD of the 300 cut blend..

Yellow jackets were the shit LOL

if anyone is into ephedra they have some good products at ephedra warehouse. I've used their hellfire and it worked great!

Oct_

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've always just used Bronkaid for this whenever I try ECA stacking. Makes me really jittery though, is this particularly different from straight Ephedra? Sorry if dumb question.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've always just used Bronkaid for this whenever I try ECA stacking. Makes me really jittery though, is this particularly different from straight Ephedra? Sorry if dumb question.

This is a very good question, and I wish I hadn't answer for you, but I do not have one for you at this time but I will get you one.
It's going to be really interesting with this particular run for me, once I drop this I'm throwing in some other compounds better going to support the cardio..
I missed a lot of time from being down with and out, fuck covid.

Oct_

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is a very good question, and I wish I hadn't answer for you, but I do not have one for you at this time but I will get you one.
It's going to be really interesting with this particular run for me, once I drop this I'm throwing in some other compounds better going to support the cardio..
I missed a lot of time from being down with and out, fuck covid.

Thanks, I'll be following this, looking forward to your response.