• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

wunnatime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

New member here. Been lurking for a little while and using this site for sourcing gear. I appreciate all of you who post reliable and legit sources. Currently on my second week of my first cycle working my way up to 500mg Test E a week!

I bulked from 140lbs to about 190lbs at 5’10” naturally over the past year or so. Enjoyed the process but wanted more. In the gym 5 days a week at this point, training hard and having fun. 3500-4000 calories a day of clean food; chicken, rice, bananas, almonds, Greek yogurt, etc.

If anyone has any advice please feel free to spill it as I enjoy learning all that I can about things im interested in.

Thanks guys

If anyone has any advice please feel free to spill it as I enjoy learning all that I can about things im interested in.

Thanks guys
Log up, post what you're doing day to day. People will chime in help with some fine tunings. But based off the intro alone seems like its going well overall

weclome to the club

Welcome. Why are u “working your way up” to 500 mg? If ur ganna run 500 a week u should start at 500 not ramp ur dosage up with long ester

Welcome. Why are u “working your way up” to 500 mg? If ur ganna run 500 a week u should start at 500 not ramp ur dosage up with long ester

I was initially going to start at 300mg and go up to 500mg over the next few weeks to see what sides I’m susceptible to. Currently on 400mg this week. Think I should just make the jump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was initially going to start at 300mg and go up to 500mg over the next few weeks to see what sides I’m susceptible to. Currently on 400mg this week. Think I should just make the jump?

I’m not recommending dosing lol I’m just saying I would pick a dose to go with and run at that. Long ester u won’t be fully saturated until around 5 weeks in.

I’m not recommending dosing lol I’m just saying I would pick a dose to go with and run at that. Long ester u won’t be fully saturated until around 5 weeks in.

Oh okay I got you. Thanks for the advice

On behalf of team psl welcome to the party. We are a big family here so if you ever need anything hit me up.
Puritysourcelabs.ru

You're fine to titrate up. It won't hurt anything. Sticking to 400mg a week for your 1st run wouldn't be a bad idea.

Welcome. Were you able to stay fairly lean? That's a lot of weight in a year.

Thanks! I was able to stay decently lean. I’ve always been a slender guy and staying lean wasn’t too much of a problem as long as I watched my diet

Welcome officially to the forum brother 🤟

Welcome to ASF!

Back