• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New Guy from Kansas City

Hardbodytone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone! I come from Reddit, this place is well known, and I’m excited to finally be part of the crew! I am 21 years old, and assume to be shutdown after a years worth of SARM usage without a test base. Stupid? Yes…. Ignorant? No. I’ve done my research, this sounds crazy… but I feel I am pretty high performing.. and happy! For someone who’s shutdown. People always make it sound horrible, I think I’m used to it… but.. I’m ready to get on Test, and see how much more amazing life can get. A little mast for dramatic effect? Who knows. Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to ASF!

Never been on Reddit? Any legit info over there? I know it's popular.

Welcome to asf! Hope you’ve gotten blood work done to confirm.

Welcome to ASF 👊 yes get your blood work done to see where your test is at.

Get blood work to confirm if you are indeed shutdown.

First cycle should be Test only. You need to learn how your body responds to Twst before adding other compounds.

Welcome to ASF! 👊 Knowledge is power 💪

As a PSL sponsored athlete if I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out 👍

Welcome to ASF! Get you some blood work. You can buy it on private MD labs and then just go to a local quest or lab corp to have it drawn

Let me know if I can be of any help to you :)

Welcome to asf

WELCOME TO ASF! 👍

Welcome 💪

Hello everyone! I come from Reddit, this place is well known, and I’m excited to finally be part of the crew! I am 21 years old, and assume to be shutdown after a years worth of SARM usage without a test base. Stupid? Yes…. Ignorant? No. I’ve done my research, this sounds crazy… but I feel I am pretty high performing.. and happy! For someone who’s shutdown. People always make it sound horrible, I think I’m used to it… but.. I’m ready to get on Test, and see how much more amazing life can get. A little mast for dramatic effect? Who knows. Nice to meet you guys!
Hey man! I am new here, and from Kansas City too (KCMO downtown by PNL)! HELL YA welcome to the forum, small world man

Welcome. Who told you you were shutdown? A Doctor. You are extremely young. I won’t make any assumptions before I know you’ve actually been to a doctor. Best of luck to you.

Hey man I think I recommended you here, glad to see you made it

Welcome,
On behalf of Team P.S.L www.PuritySourceLabs.ru , welcome to ASF!
Be sure to look around and check out all of the sections/topics.. Hopefully we can see you mingling and being active..
Don't forget to read the forum RULES (this is strongly encouraged)

Take a look as the huge contest/giveaway :)

⚡🛒Win a FREE $500 shopping spree at PSL🛒⚡

It's about that time for a wild, turbulent yet stupendous, merrymaking CONTEST...

Alrighty, So here are the RULES... In order to see the CLEAN version of the distorted images that are shown below, you MUST subscribe to our TELEGRAM group/channel.

From there, strikingly crystal clear contest pics will open before your eyes.
Guess how many vials & orals are in the pic, all vials and tablets, including the satchel baggie's in the back..
ALL OF IT!
Once you've counted or taken a guess - COME BACK HERE IN THIS THREAD AT "PSL THREAD AT ASF" ::CLICK HERE::
AND POST YOUR LUCKY WINNING NUMBERS with the name you used to register and subscribe with..
~Mandatory in order to play & win~

If you don't subscribe and fail to give your TELEGRAM screen name with your guess, your entry won't count...

Members MUST post their guesses here in this thread "PSL THREAD AT ASF" ::CLICK HERE::
https://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forums/purity-source-labs.63/post-thread

All members must include their TELEGRAM name used to subscribe with..
chat has been disabled on telegram

Team P.S.L's all NEW TELEGRAM channel that will keep everyone up-to-date, in the loop, within the minute and on the spot
information with short/flash sales and other P.S.L. news and information JUST LIKE THIS CONTEST!

::CLICK HERE TO JOIN:: And have a chance to win....

The correct guess will be announced right away, no waiting or hang-time..

You all have 2 guesses a day - 2 guesses a day that is - per member - it's that simple just subscribe.
What have you got to lose?
The winner gets their opportunity to have a $500 bonanza - extravaganza all out shopping spree at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
(International service oils/orals only, NO HGH included)
m9DAsJ7.gif
Guess how many vials & orals are in the pic, all vials and tablets, including the satchel baggie's in the back..
The correct guess will be announced right away, no waiting or hang-time..
See you all soon with the great guesses!
Ready.... And.... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS3pw3k.jpg

Welcome! Bloodwork is key. Good luck with your journey.

On behalf of team Worldofroids, Welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; I'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

Back