• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Euro-Pharmacies products now available on Purity Source Labs!

Matt88

Team P.S.L.
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Friends,
Who loves new products?! I know I do! It's Friday the 13th, it's been a long work and I'm sure you could use some good news right? Well I'm here to give you some. Euro-Pharmacies and Purity Source Labs have delivered!

It is my pleasure to announce the arrival of three new amazing EP products to PSL. Accutane, Raloxifene and Finasteride are all available right NOW on Purity Source Labs!

1) Isotretinoinum - AKA the trade mark name - Accutane, a potent acne treating drug that has been know to be a cure or miracle for some users with targeting & ridding acne, for some users reporting cases of never having flare-ups or outbreaks again.
izotex-20mgtab-40-pillsblister-euro-pharmacies.png

2) Raloxifene - This agent has been known to some users as the 2.0 of Tamoxifen, or a superior alterative to many users.
raloxifex-60mgtab-40-pillsblister-euro-pharmacies.png

3) Finasteride - This drug is used to treat men with benign prostatic hyperplasia and male pattern hair loss, for men that have difficulty urinating - decreased flow of urination and/or hesitation at the beginning of urination or pattern hair loss this drug can assist (it's claimed to be very underrated at low dosages).
finasterix-1mgtab-20-pillsblister-euro-pharmacies.png

Head on over to Puritysourcelabs.ru and check them out! These are going to be a game changer. 💪

The Ralox and Accutane will definitely be in my next purchase 😁

Once again EP comes through and keeps true to the word as always and delivers big.
Team EP has been continuously reinventing the wheel, staying ahead of the competitors with producing some of the finest compounds in the market.

accutane..
yes please.
This actually couldn't come at a better time, I have my hands on some right now and I'm going to use it at a very low low dosage.
I have a small cluster on my back that just doesn't seem to want to go away.
A quick zap with this accutane will do the trick. The beautiful part, not much is needed.

This actually couldn't come at a better time, I have my hands on some right now and I'm going to use it at a very low low dosage.
A quick zap with this accutane will do the trick. The beautiful part, not much is needed.
i get clusters on back and shoulders,recently had a couple breakouts,npp/deca usually will do this to me..
what dosage would you recomend to start at?

i get clusters on back and shoulders,recently had a couple breakouts,npp/deca usually will do this to me..
what dosage would you recomend to start at?
That's actually what normally induces it right away is nandrolone. But it's short-lived.
Far as the dosage is go with the accutane, people would be surprised that they can get away with 10mg EOD. They don't need much, and that can be taken over a short duration or even a longer duration.
However when taking it, they need to subtract any vitamin A that they may be taking and look at all the supplements they're taking. It's also highly suggested to take it with some fish oil, or a teaspoon of avocado oil. Within a week you can start noticing some pretty good returns, but as soon as they start to disappear that doesn't mean stop, continue for at least two weeks after and all should be good to go. 👍👍👍

Gotcha
Fish oil & avocado oil already in my daily

accutane..
yes please.

I'm with you guys! I've had an on going breakout in 2 isolated areas off and on for months. Any dht exposure exacerbates mine. I'm definitely getting on the EP Accutane train asap. I'll add it to the long list that is as long as JBs dong (never seen it just guessing) of EP products I want and plan to get 😂

Back