• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

💉 Needless Vial Adapters 💉 back in stock

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Needless vial adapter by #bectondickinson

Greatest invention ever for #anabolic users to draw #oils #aas and all your favorite #aminoasylum products.

Back in stock now at
💥www.gymntonic.com💥IMG_20230114_135217711~2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-170623-807.png
    Screenshot_20230114-170623-807.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 67
Needless vial adapter by #bectondickinson

Greatest invention ever for #anabolic users to draw #oils #aas and all your favorite #aminoasylum products.

Back in stock now at
www.gymntonic.comView attachment 85289

Priceless ! For guys who like shit ready to go and don’t wanna waste draw needles. I just love these things !

Max
#MAX

I remember when I used it. a real convenience

it was a sad day when it broke

buy a pair if you have the opportunity
I can get at least 4-5 separate uses out of one vial adapter before the internal needle breaks 💪💪

Meaning for anyone reading if u buy one. You can use it on a 10mL bottle...finish the whole bottle, gently take it off and reuse it 4-5 more times on 4-5 other bottles. So it costs about $1-2 dollars to use per bottle. Well worth it.

Super convenient.

Stock up guys.theres a shortage of these and they're VERY hard even for me to get.

BD wants it's sellers to have a medical license, so these can be tricky for any retailer to get.

I have them though. No script required💪💪

Guys these sold out in a day

I should have a bunch more coming by the end of the week. I will try to stock more of these regularly if I can as it's a super popular item.

They are hard to get but I will do my best to get as many as I can and just stock them so no one has to wait.

If you order these (pre-order) they will ship by weeks end. Def pre order if you are waiting on them. I have them right now where if you order 3 or more you save $2 per unit

There is not alot of wiggle room on these.

BTW, for anyone that ordered, I sent you all a bonus cologne along with your vial adapters. Enjoy :)

These are back in stock today.

And if you buy 3 or more you save $2 per unit.

Stock up while I have them!!

I ordered 3 of these last year and they are great. Got one to last 5 vials before the internal plastic needle broke, even when I took good care to clean them.

I should grab some more!

Still got any more of these, Big Wes?

Still got any more of these, Big Wes?
Hey man yes sir I do. Great to see ya man, how ya been?

I just got a huge stock of them. As I am now an "official Supplier"

That might not sound cool to some, but the gift of that is, that no ASF member will require a script to get these through me.

BD very clearly wants these prescription only LOL.

Big Pharma wants there cut on these LOL

^ Ok these are shipping again starting NOW!!!

What size vials are these for? Standard 13mm?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Im on the 4th bottle with just 1 Vial adapter...Good stuff.

I’ve never even heard of this item, it sounds very useful. Thanks Wes for another exotic item, another good one is the noopept. It burns a little but it works excellent.

I have only 2 of these left.

Trying to get more, but the ETA says June

Will do the best I can guys. In meantime if anyone needs the last 2 grab them please.

These are VERY hard to get.

Back