• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Need a source

IML Gear Cream!
How is the quality of $35.00 GH?
Typical generics...Works but was banging 10ius a day compared to 6 ius of pharm grade.
Fucked up thing was you could buy it on alibaba with your CC.

Typical generics...Works but was banging 10ius a day compared to 6 ius of pharm grade.
Fucked up thing was you could buy it on alibaba with your CC.
I'm assuming its gotta be lower grade. Do you feel more sides with the that quality?

I'm assuming its gotta be lower grade. Do you feel more sides with the that quality?
Its the same place where your getting generics now....
3 manufacturing plants of GH in Hewbi <SP? in China pretty much control all the generic GH.
I use to buy 4 kits at a time and tell the seller im sending the kits out to be tested and will make a larger purchase if the testing comes back stellar.... And I would do this to about 5-6 people selling it at the time... So yeah they send real stuff. Most had remailers in the states too....

ASF should form its own outrageously over-priced mock source that will be the default recommendation made whenever this happens. The proceeds from the $200 bottles of test can go to support the site. If they're too lazy to read the source section of the forum then, presumably, they're too lazy to cross check prices.

All joking aside, I agree with Fletcher. He may have already and is simply trying to verify his findings. Getting scammed or ripped off is a real possibility.

Have you ever tried a very unknown, but well known source named Ligma ?

You can put boofah these nuts in your mouth!!!!

got ‘em!!!!
Hummm….are they atrophied nuts or like 5000iu/week HCG nuts?

You guys are going to summon Kilsong with that kind of talk 😄 🤣

Facts lol 😂…. For some reason we love the crazy ones. Or at least I do
Lol….you have to have at least one crazy one to appreciate the not-so-crazy ones!

You need Michelle's source.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306_023444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306_023444_Chrome.jpg
    779.5 KB · Views: 13
Sorry..OP..
What was the Question Again..??
Z...

Back