• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Need a source

Look at the other posts in this forum and you’ll find what you are looking for. Many have labs to back up their products.

Looking for a reliable source for Anavar & Clenbuterol (Domestic)
First post dude?...... asking for a sponsor?

Not a good first impression. No one is gonna spoon feed you a sponsor. A little research is in order on your part. You don't want to be 'that' guy.

I get being the new guy but please get the map out and do a little homework. It’s not hard to navigate. There’s a little bit of a learning curve but it’s not hard. Get to know everyone and let them get to know you. Also it helps to have thick skin. If you don’t I find Vagisil works pretty good.

These questions never seize to amaze me. They are so fucking annoying (Even more so because I’m dieting and hungry right now lol ). And a slap in the face to us guys who have put in the work for years to get great sources. Like 01 said asking for a source that quick is not a good look at all. You need to introduce your self and look around a little bit

Hello I'm new... does anyone know where I can buy crack cocaine within 10 miles from me?
Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣…… but that’s exactly wtf these questions like he asked sound like smh. The first thing that comes to my mind when I get on the forums and see a post like op put up is he’s either a cop or a little kid.

Not the best way to start here. Especially since you joined the forum today.

the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

There are many great domestic options here.

05CAB0F3-307E-47F5-97CC-4C338120AE8B.jpeg

I see this reaction a lot. LE would just do the research and order quietly, I think guys that ask this question (all 4,000 of them per year, lol) are just looking for affirmation bc they are nervous about getting screwed. Esp guys that are totally new to forums.

Here are all our sponsors. They are domestic and some also send international... do a little research and ask some questions . Also visit the new members section and introduce yourself.

I see this reaction a lot. LE would just do the research and order quietly, I think guys that ask this question (all 4,000 of them per year, lol) are just looking for affirmation bc they are nervous about getting screwed. Esp guys that are totally new to forums.
I agree. I was joking.

My ex-girlfriend gots the best hookup for gear.

1262 East Lavender St, New York, New York 18964

She is open for business 24/7/365.

While we’re at it let’s get legit GH under $100 a kit with Bac water included and some slin pins.
Use to be able too on alibaba..... I was getting kits for $35 yrs ago...

Back