• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

IML Gear Cream!
Off today.

Just eating and doing little errands.

Ordered some brakes and rotors for my car but they were the wrong size in the rear. Had to send those back.

Did some food prep, chicken, beef, steaks, potatoes.

Had lunch with the wife. Lean brisket with red potatoes and green beans.

Did some chores, sweeping, mopping, wiping down counters, laundry, dishes.

Just helping where I can since I've been extra busy with work and clients. My wife is trying to quit smoking soooooo, I'm trying to avoid that hate as well lol.

That's actually where I'm at with the wife right now as well.
Do you have any suggestions?
She didn't do it when we first met, but some years back during some stressful times she picked up the habit, apparently she had it before I even met her. She hasn't been able to quit since. I can't stand it, it smells awful and has caused many issues. She's yet to put it down, but I'm supportive when she's ready. She's been there for me during my darkest moments, I need to cut her some slack, but I don't want her to cut my throat when she quits either lolol.

Nicotine gum .... that’s what my wife used. And exercise/running.

That was my experience on the first book.. some of it is still a little over my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.. I’m eager to try it .. but just not grasping it... don’t want to go in and do it all wrong or half a$$ it

Same here.. I’m eager to try it .. but just not grasping it... don’t want to go in and do it all wrong or half a$$ it

Watch Scott’s podcast on YouTube I think they’ll fill in the blanks for you. At least for me they did.

That's actually where I'm at with the wife right now as well.
Do you have any suggestions?
She didn't do it when we first met, but some years back during some stressful times she picked up the habit, apparently she had it before I even met her. She hasn't been able to quit since. I can't stand it, it smells awful and has caused many issues. She's yet to put it down, but I'm supportive when she's ready. She's been there for me during my darkest moments, I need to cut her some slack, but I don't want her to cut my throat when she quits either lolol.
Just stay out of the way and don't mention smoking lol

Ask questions here. I've been using the system for a couple years now so I can help a bit.

His forum is also a great place for understanding

Sitting around 261 now. Fully in cruise mode. Sleeping as much as I can. Eating on time and on plan. I'm fatter then I've been in about four years right now. Not super excited about that but, can't carve a pebble as they say. I haven't tried to push my weight this high, this loosely in years but, I trust the coach so I just follow the plan. The biggest reason I'm not overly worried is the fact that strength keeps increasing. Even in a more natural hormone state stop, if that's happening, good things will surely follow. I'm not really sure what I'll do post contest as far as off season. I love being big and strong AF but, I also like to see my abs relaxed lol.

Lower loadings

Strength didn't drop on lower. Picked up some reps in the squat. I moved my target rep range on my first movement for legs a few weeks back to see how they would respond. So far I like what I'm seeing so, I'll continue to keep it in the higher reps instead of 6-10. I'll move them back heavier soon but, I needed to work out the mind muscle connection to my glutes and hams a bit as well as the fact that, I've maxed out the safety squat bar in the 6-10 range and I didn't want to have to ditch it before prep. Also did upper pump. Getting fat. Needed to burn some calories.

Safety Squats - 405*16(+1), 405*12(+2)
Duck squat - 320(+20)*15, 320(+20)*12
Lying hamstring curl - 90kg*12 (very easy but cramped as usual)
Adductor\Abductor - 190*11/12, 150*13*15
Calf Raise - 150*22, 21, 19, 16
Hanging knee raise - 2*12
Vacuum stretch - 2*15 seconds
Preacher machine - 75*12, 11, 10, 9
Upper pump

Ask questions here. I've been using the system for a couple years now so I can help a bit.

His forum is also a great place for understanding

.. is the basic split like a 2on 1off 2on 2 off? What is the difference in the basic and turbo versions ?

.. is the basic split like a 2on 1off 2on 2 off? What is the difference in the basic and turbo versions ?

Train, rest, train, rest, train, train, rest

Turbo increases frequency. Not needed at all unless you're a freak

Train, rest, train, rest, train, train, rest

Turbo increases frequency. Not needed at all unless you're a freak

Lower load/upper pump..rest...upper load/lower pump...rest... rounds ...rounds... rest ..repeat.. log your weights/reps and work to improve each... I think I get it.. his charts and diagrams are like traffic signs when your trying to take the Atlanta I-75 bypass...

Get Shredded!
Lower load/upper pump..rest...upper load/lower pump...rest... rounds ...rounds... rest ..repeat.. log your weights/reps and work to improve each... I think I get it.. his charts and diagrams are like traffic signs when your trying to take the Atlanta I-75 bypass...

Lol yeah that's the just of it.

There was a "Think Big Bodybuilding" podcast recently where he explains how to preform muscle rounds. A lot of guys seem to mess that up

Lol yeah that's the just of it.

There was a "Think Big Bodybuilding" podcast recently where he explains how to preform muscle rounds. A lot of guys seem to mess that up

Yeah I really like Dr.S, really intelligent guy, heard him mention about reading something by nick bostrom who’s a pretty renown philosopher whos vocal in ethical and super intelligence subjects. Was so damn cool to hear someone in the lifting community other than me that is interested in things like that.

I tell you what though, I’m pretty sure he would have a hard time with class that spatial data representations lmao those charts in his book are harder to read than some of my statistics classes

The zig zag method table had me all fucked up

Yeah I really like Dr.S, really intelligent guy, heard him mention about reading something by nick bostrom who’s a pretty renown philosopher whos vocal in ethical and super intelligence subjects. Was so damn cool to hear someone in the lifting community other than me that is interested in things like that.

I tell you what though, I’m pretty sure he would have a hard time with class that spatial data representations lmao those charts in his book are harder to read than some of my statistics classes

The zig zag method table had me all fucked up
Zig zag is just fancy talk for super sets lol

Upper Muscle Rounds

I started warming up on the high row and just wasn't feeling my lats so, tried a new machine today for my "row" movement. It's a Star brand "vertical row". Basically just a seated Incline row with multiple grips but, they are all very narrow which is why I never use it. Decided to find the lowest grip, which is also angled out slightly, a try. These felt really good. Big big stretch and as long as I pulled all the way to my chest, I felt them. Sometimes you gotta adapt. I've got about five more pins on the stack for this machine so, not much room to improve but, we'll see. Along with the row, my presses were all different due to how many people were there. Meh

Vertical row - 105kg*27, 105*24
Close grip pull down - 16*24(+2)
Hammer flat press with pad - 180*26, 180*24
Cable fly - 190*23
Star shoulder press - 270*23
1 arm Cable lateral w cuff - 30*27(+4)
Hammer shrug - 225*23
Bb curl - 95*23(+1)

Not bad. Can always be better.

Lower muscle rounds

Tired. Recovery is starting to suffer a bit this last week. Still sore a tiny bit today from Squats on loading day when I would typically be fully recovered. This also happened last week as well if I remember correctly. If I'm still lagging here in the next few days I'll be going back to eod training if not more rest then that. I removed REAL a working set today due to this.

I misread my log book, didn't increase weights on my thigh movement to start the training.

Leg press high close - 14*27(+1), 6*32(very slow, paused at the bottom)
Extension - 150(+20)*23
Seated leg curl - 115(+5)*23 cramp ended set as usual
Adductor laying back - 90*23, 22
Calf press - 280*23, 22, 22

Plan updates.

Going to start tightening up a little bit before we start prep.

Had some carbs pulled, mostly from the final meal of the day on training days.

And, 6 30 minute sessions of cardio... Fuck lol.

Time to lose a little chub.

Plan updates.

Hahaha and the fun times begin!! 6 days a week huh? Jumping right in...wonder how much you'll be doing come full blown prep time!?!?...or hopefully these sessions will make prep time easier when it comes?!?

Last edited:
Hahaha and the fun times begin!! 6 days a week huh? Jumping right in...wonder how much you'll be doing come full blown prep time!?!?...or hopefully these sessions will make prep time easier when it comes?!?
Well, I hope it doesn't increase the amount I'll need in prep is my only concern.

I purposely haven't done cardio so when I do need to do it, it's a big shock.

Guess we'll see. Might go buy a treadmill

Didn't train today
Work called to early for me to get into the gym

Got my fat ass up, did my fasted cardio, ate and went to work. Looks like tomorrow will be upper loading. Extra rest never hurt nobody.

Plan updates.

Glad I only got 5 sessions of cardio right now. I haven’t done any in like 6 months!! LOL

IML Gear Cream!
Glad I only got 5 sessions of cardio right now. I haven’t done any in like 6 months!! LOL

Your coach just pm’d me. He said double your cardio... you now have am and pm sessions

I haven't been on a piece of cardio equipment in fucking four years. Also, In the last four years, I've done MAYBE two hours of cardio......
cd21365d10e4568b9153c9993c877242.jpg

I haven't been on a piece of cardio equipment in fucking four years. Also, In the last four years, I've done MAYBE two hours of cardio......
cd21365d10e4568b9153c9993c877242.jpg

Gotta do cardio more :)

Haha. Going to get the mail = cardio. j/k
Going to the mailbox must count as cardio for Montego :D :D
At this point, yes lol.

I don't count walking my doggos but, that should probably count.

Good thing, since it's been so long without doing cardio, it's pretty substantial when I do do any.

Back