• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Nashville school shooting

If they get control of the guns and start ww 3 . Kiss the freedoms you have now goodbye

its such a bullshit arguement, they had a ban on these rifles and also still have a ban on machine guns and it didnt stop crime, crime increased, so they let the law expire, anyone who is awake enough to listen will know this shit wont stop until they put armed guards at the entrances of schools and maybe even a few officers walking the halls. go ahead and take every gun I have and I will bet you 1 million dollars this happens soon again cause you arent addressing the problem. and I take back arming teachers cause they are the ones fermenting the woke agenda

its such a bullshit arguement, they had a ban on these rifles and also still have a ban on machine guns and it didnt stop crime, crime increased, so they let the law expire, anyone who is awake enough to listen will know this shit wont stop until they put armed guards at the entrances of schools and maybe even a few officers walking the halls. go ahead and take every gun I have and I will bet you 1 million dollars this happens soon again cause you arent addressing the problem. and I take back arming teachers cause they are the ones fermenting the woke agenda

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost like the CIAs MK ultra is back in progress even though Politicians swear they defunded such programs.

Oh yeah those programs never used to exist...that's what they used to tell us.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh boy...

Biden slammed for joking about ice cream in first appearance following Nashville shooting
Biden slammed for joking about ice cream in first appearance following Nashville shooting

It bothers me that nobody seems to be talking about tampering down rhetoric. On the same day as the shooting in TN by a trannie, you have celebrities talking about how evil TN is for passing laws supposedly denying “basic human rights” for trannies. Literally the same day.

These fuckers in the media need to cool it and stop talking bullshit all day. Nobody is denying anybody anything, they’re trying to restore sanity. I don’t know, people are fuckin retarded, the media knows it, but they keep playing games anyways.

To talk about gun control at this moment seems very opportunistic and dishonest to me.

It bothers me that nobody seems to be talking about tampering down rhetoric. On the same day as the shooting in TN by a trannie, you have celebrities talking about how evil TN is for passing laws supposedly denying “basic human rights” for trannies. Literally the same day.

These fuckers in the media need to cool it and stop talking bullshit all day. Nobody is denying anybody anything, they’re trying to restore sanity. I don’t know, people are fuckin retarded, the media knows it, but they keep playing games anyways.

To talk about gun control at this moment seems very opportunistic and dishonest to me.
It’s sad they use shit like this for political gain. It shows they could care less about citizens.

That the link of police at the school, sick human being to do such a thing

You sure do have a fascination with dicks. I have plenty of firearms, no worries here. I'm about ready to start casting spells, and I can say the devil made me do it! The evil is boiling up and I can only control it for so long before I have to find a subject to unleash it on. muuuuhhaaaaa!!!! Get over yourself old man.
It’s you that needs to get off your high horse with your condescending pretentious attitude. Some people see the world differently than you, your uppity remarks don’t do you any favors.

The fact is… governments around the world abuse any power we the people give them.

Do I think some people need not to own any weapons? Yes. Of course.

Do I think the government would totally weaponize the ability to regulate citizens rights to weapons? Obviously they would.

We’ve seen the government ostracize people over mask mandates and clot shots…. Think of it this way…. We go through a revolution and the alt right Christian camp takes over, declares martial law and starts their authoritarian rule… you think you’re gonna be able to keep your arms in your little anti Christian clubhouse?

No one likes the fact that innocent defenseless people are being targeted by insane waste of skin sub human garbage.

The way forward doesn’t involve disarming citizens based on government perception of who gets rights and who doesn’t…. Ask a law abiding legal gun owner that is a black man how he feels about allowing government to dictate his rights as a free man in America.

This is as much about your right to defend yourself as it is your neighbors.

We can use Mexico as an example. Gun ownership is written into the constitution yet it is so cost and red tape prohibitive that few citizens own legal guns. However, there are massive amounts of gun deaths every year. So many in fact, that the US State Department list Mexico in their travel advisories. Yet the incidences of law abiding citizens defending themselves with legally purchased firearms is practically nil.
Or the UK, where murders about in spite of their high-horsery of being anti-gun. A fucking joke to be precise.

In the USA there are thousands of events where law abiding, legal owners of guns have defended themselves and their families simply because they could shoot back. Otherwise they would just be victims.

Places like Chicago and NYC have strict gun laws yet Tennesse recently implemented “constitutional carry”. Who has more gun violence?

In Uvalde, Texas, had they let armed citizens intervene where pussy motherfucking cops cowered in their little “safety bubbles”, that dude wouldn’t have spent more than an hour shooting fish in a barrel.
Just imagine the intangibles that will never be quantified…like how just the knowledge of or potential that a firearm being present prevented the crime to begin with. Or better yet, the additional knowledge of the firearm also being possessed by a competent and determined individual who will defend their self or others. That knowledge will separate common criminals into 2 groups: 1. Those who move on to softer targets 2. Those who are fine with meeting Jesus. There are no ways for a common person to deal with Group 2, other than having the tools to put them them down if attacked. Either they are evil (most criminals are not) or their mental status or condition is so fucked that it is not if but when catastrophe will occur.

This whole world is nothing more than a deadbolt on a glass door. No one wants that glass to break, but if it does then no amount of hope or praying will protect you like proper competency with a firearm.

It’s you that needs to get off your high horse with your condescending pretentious attitude. Some people see the world differently than you, your uppity remarks don’t do you any favors.

The fact is… governments around the world abuse any power we the people give them.

Do I think some people need not to own any weapons? Yes. Of course.

Do I think the government would totally weaponize the ability to regulate citizens rights to weapons? Obviously they would.

We’ve seen the government ostracize people over mask mandates and clot shots…. Think of it this way…. We go through a revolution and the alt right Christian camp takes over, declares martial law and starts their authoritarian rule… you think you’re gonna be able to keep your arms in your little anti Christian clubhouse?

No one likes the fact that innocent defenseless people are being targeted by insane waste of skin sub human garbage.

The way forward doesn’t involve disarming citizens based on government perception of who gets rights and who doesn’t…. Ask a law abiding legal gun owner that is a black man how he feels about allowing government to dictate his rights as a free man in America.

This is as much about your right to defend yourself as it is your neighbors.
@Learningtopump is one of those I’ll say or do anything to go against the grain because he doesn’t have any friends. No one even acknowledges him. Even his own parents don’t even know he exists but he will say anything to get attention. He will take negative attention just as long as he gets some attention. He’s a sad pathetic person. Eventually he will do something similar just for the attention because he’s so pathetic and needs validation in his life. He’s the one kid that ate the booger and now everyone knows him as the booger eater. He will always be the booger eater.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out the government is behind the majority of mass shootings, school invasions, etc. They likely see the loss of life as collateral damage as they try to push their anti gun agenda.

Antifa is linked to some of the trans orgs. Its making more sense the longer this goes.

Attachments

• trans1.jpg
    trans1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 10
WTF?

In the movie "shooter" mark Wahlberg (bob Lee swagger) said " welcome to Tennessee. The patron state of shooting things."

Get Shredded!
WTF?
Newtown had a ton of anomalies too but God forbid you mention them, ppl call you crazy.

I live 10 mins from Sandy Hook and was watching that story like a hawk. The medical examiner lied multiple times about the weapons used and found. The story had various lies in it and we are not supposed to question it? I saw clearly edited video footage from the FOIA videos released. One cop was opening the trunk of his car and then vanished completely. Aka they spliced, cut and edited the footage.

What is being hid from us?

Why are we seeing anomalies? Stories that never add up in all these shootings?

Newtown had a ton of anomalies too but God forbid you mention them, ppl call you crazy.

I live 10 mins from Sandy Hook and was watching that story like a hawk. The medical examiner lied multiple times about the weapons used and found. The story had various lies in it and we are not supposed to question it? I saw clearly edited video footage from the FOIA videos released. One cop was opening the trunk of his car and then vanished completely. Aka they spliced, cut and edited the footage.

Not sure I'm going to jump to any conclusions just struck me as odd. It is likely the cameras in the building were low res but I'm not making any quick judgments yet.

The comments about it being a drill struck me as a probability. When I watched yesterday I thought the movements by a couple of guys were good but others clueless. That is normal with the exception of fine tuned team. I did wonder why the officers all seemed to wait until the “cameramen” cops moved in to shoot. I passed that off as cowardice.

Fuck I hate getting caught up in these “conspiracy theories” but….
Yesterday morning I was commenting to my wife that they proliferated these (select) bodycam footages in less than 24 hours, yet we still haven’t seen ANY video from the LV shooting.
But now that the lack of info on this bodycam footage really makes me wonder. Someone would have had to start editing this footage right away to eliminate the digital tagging present with all of these bodycams so quickly. UNLESS this was just GoPro footage from say….a training exercise.
My son shares his bodycam footage with me because I ask to see it in hopes of helping him be tactically safe in the future. As I understand it, editing this footage is not impossible but safeguards are in place to prevent the footage from being impugnable.

Then I stumble on this, and the first thing that comes to mind when that lady speaks is Gene Rosen. Almost identical.

Looks like theyre blaming Testosterone too now.

While i agree we shouldnt be giving women T for "gender therapy", let's be honest, the trans movement has plenty of activists willing to murder for this agenda.

This was clearly an activist.

It's an Axis diagnosed psychiatry disorder. Why isn't anyone discussing that part? A severe mental health disorder. It's not politically correct to say that is it? Truth doesn't seem politically correct w the woke crowd.View attachment 89775
This shouldn’t be much of a surprise, the left has been preaching death to those that disagree with them for years now.

I work a bit with cameras and there is a HUGE difference between them. What they pick up, don't pick up, etc, etc. The shoes looking different isn't alarming to me. The school cameras from the early points in the video are very different from the body cams worn by the police. That is all. It is very common for colors to change completely even within the same camera footage...just due to lighting, angles, etc. For example, someone may be wearing all blue and when they get in the right camera angle it looks almost black. Digital cameras "interpret" the data they receive. It is not a true photographic image of what was there. Add to that the school cameras are likely on a network, the image was likely downgraded during network transfer and storage. Security camera footage is only mildly useful. My next door neighbors had stuff stolen from their car one night. My camera was pointed directly at their driveway, but given the distance, lighting, etc, it was completely useless. The most that could be recognized was two people were there and the headlight pattern from their car. My camera is newer, direct records to internal memory card, and has night vision. And was still completely useless. The cameras where I work are about the same way. You can't even identify WHICH employee it is in a video, unless it's the one guy that weighs 500 pounds hobbling around.

I work a bit with cameras and there is a HUGE difference between them. What they pick up, don't pick up, etc, etc. The shoes looking different isn't alarming to me. The school cameras from the early points in the video are very different from the body cams worn by the police. That is all. It is very common for colors to change completely even within the same camera footage...just due to lighting, angles, etc. For example, someone may be wearing all blue and when they get in the right camera angle it looks almost black. Digital cameras "interpret" the data they receive. It is not a true photographic image of what was there. Add to that the school cameras are likely on a network, the image was likely downgraded during network transfer and storage. Security camera footage is only mildly useful. My next door neighbors had stuff stolen from their car one night. My camera was pointed directly at their driveway, but given the distance, lighting, etc, it was completely useless. The most that could be recognized was two people were there and the headlight pattern from their car. My camera is newer, direct records to internal memory card, and has night vision. And was still completely useless. The cameras where I work are about the same way. You can't even identify WHICH employee it is in a video, unless it's the one guy that weighs 500 pounds hobbling around.
Thank you for commenting. I'm no camera/video expert but this is exactly what I have read. Hopefully someone here who is a video techy can chime in.

I'm guessing the cameras on the building are older tech and we are losing resolution compared to the body cam. I'm still not going to make any conclusions until I see more info though.

This tranny purchased 7 guns in one day?

Solution;

Don’t give LGBTQ’ers money. Don’t hire them. Don’t give them food stamps. Don’t give them anything. 7 guns is pretty good chunk of change…. This bitch was supposedly an “artist”….

Where’d she get her money?

Back