• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Nancy Pelosi snaps at MSNBC host after being fact-checked

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I seriously wish that crazy dude could have hit this sick drunk ass bitch in the head.

For all the shit I talked for years about politics I finally took Arnolds advice and stepped away. And even Tommy and I spoke and I did agree to, and I def feel better.

What is odd, is that now I realize how many of these politicians are blackmailed. Or some of them are demonically influenced. Or both. Just like Hollywood, actors and actresses and musicians. It is crazy in hindsight to look at it. Seeing that for instance Epstein was an entire CIA run government funded project. They would bring these politicians and other individuals with fame or fortune or political influence. Get them drugs, young girls, underage girls. Give them whatever they wanted, every pleasure of the Earth.

And then it was time to "pay the piper". People hear the term "Sold your soul to the devil" and they think of a written contract on a piece of paper. That is not per say what it means. It means sold your soul. You just went to some elite party and were given access to 12 year old trafficked girls. And you took part.
And now they are going to show you they have video of you and other evidence. But also they will continue to give you that which you seek. So now, you are "under contract". Now you have no way out. You are going to do what they say. You will pass the laws they want. You willl make a song full of satanic content, or show images of various sexual content, to mislead and influence teens and the impressionable. You are going to fulfill any agenda they seek no matter if you agree with it or not. Most of these POS don't want a way out. That is what it means when you hear "sell your soul to the devil".

So many on both sides of the aisle get institutionalized after becoming a career politician and lose focus of what they originally took the job for.
I watched Tim Scott dodge every question and refuse to acknowledge his own words during an interview on Sunday.

They’re all the same.

Oh politics sucks ass. Would rather see sales and adds for gear. Ideally everyone should keep their politics to themselves. Or is that the plan oh I want 15 guys in one side fighting with 3 on the other.

Pelosi will be torn to shreds eventually. And all that she has amassed from her insider trading and corrupt political deals will be burnt to ash.

And her family will be cursed until they are merely a footnote in an obscure history book.

Man wtf was that other commentator???

IMG_4811.jpeg

Talk about career politicians. Tim Scott is sucking massa Trumps cock to be VP. Is there no self respect in politics what so ever anymore?

see how crazy black conservatives make liberals. It’s hilarious.

PS : make Jake from State Farm white again.
one of the largest virtue signals in recent marketing. Beyond hilarious. Anyone who had state farm at the time should have quit them just cause of this. Blacks everywhere should have been offended.
It would have been less offensive if they wouldn't have kept the name Jake.

View attachment 132833

Talk about career politicians. Tim Scott is sucking massa Trumps cock to be VP. Is there no self respect in politics what so ever anymore?
So what is it that you guys really want in an elected leader then?? We recently had someone who wasn’t a career politician and it still wasn’t good enough….

So what is it that you guys really want in an elected leader then?? We recently had someone who wasn’t a career politician and it still wasn’t good enough….
He hurt my peepee with his tweets though. He was a real meany head. I would rather have an insider that has experience like chuch shumer or nancy that knows how washington works. they do such a great job on their stock portfolio, I mean they do a great job handing down laws that they don't obey themselves.

IMG_4813.jpeg

He sure as hell is a career politician or career criminal…..hard to tell the difference between the two…..

Back