• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My wife

Hey what’s going on in here?!? 😆😁
nice brother 😉

My wife and best friend.
Is your best friend the bald guy in the mirror taking the pic? Lol

Just kidding.

Your wife looks great. I’m starting to really like them “oriental” woman’s … can we still say oriental or is that not pc? Not trying to offend. She looks Asian-ish. What I’m trying to say is I’m around Asian women a lot at work and I’m sexually deprived so they are looking really sexy to me and they are all super nice. Like overly nice. Kinda suspicious in a way.

These white women have me jaded these days. My next wife is gonna be black or yellow or something in between but definitely not white.

Alright...who stickied this thread in the photo gallery?! :roflmao:

Robbie, you're gonna have to keep posting your wife now that the thread has been stickied.

Just kidding.

Your wife looks great. I’m starting to really like them “oriental” woman’s … can we still say oriental or is that not pc? Not trying to offend. She looks Asian-ish. What I’m trying to say is I’m around Asian women a lot at work and I’m sexually deprived so they are looking really sexy to me and they are all super nice. Like overly nice. Kinda suspicious in a way.

These white women have me jaded these days. My next wife is gonna be black or yellow or something in between but definitely not white.
My best friend in the pic is my pitbull she is laying on lol. Yes that's me in the mirror. I too have been jaded by American woman. So I went to Thailand and met her. She is Thai. Super nice best woman ever. Highly recommend Thai woman from the jungle. Woman are woman so gotta be careful was my thoughts but found a good one and brought her to the states as my hostage now. LOL

My best friend in the pic is my pitbull she is laying on lol. Yes that's me in the mirror. I too have been jaded by American woman. So I went to Thailand and met her. She is Thai. Super nice best woman ever. Highly recommend Thai woman from the jungle. Woman are woman so gotta be careful was my thoughts but found a good one and brought her to the states as my hostage now. LOL
Good man.

Much respect!

Now procreate… we need more good womenz!!

Just kidding.

My friend… do what I did 11 years ago and give up on white women!!! It will be the best decision you’ve ever made.

I only mess with Latino women now… it took me 3 or 70 of them to find the one I have now, lol. Body 10… she cooks, cleans the house, is a freak in the bed, doesn’t fight or argue about anything, wants sex 5-6 times a week… hands out handys and BJ’s just to keep me happy and interested. This woman is a 43 year old smoke show Portuguese woman… who was dipped in goddess and wants nothing more in life than to make sure I’m fed, I’m doing good, I have all the sex I want, and to support me.

Im going on record…. Portuguese women is where its at!! Get the right one and you’re set for life. I actI ally just bought a $10,298.00 engagement ring over the weekend 😬😁 Soon… I’m not sure how soon but it’s been 4 years and I’m not letting this one go 😉

My friend… do what I did 11 years ago and give up on white women!!! It will be the best decision you’ve ever made.

I only mess with Latino women now… it took me 3 or 70 of them to find the one I have now, lol. Body 10… she cooks, cleans the house, is a freak in the bed, doesn’t fight or argue about anything, wants sex 5-6 times a week… hands out handys and BJ’s just to keep me happy and interested. This woman is a 43 year old smoke show Portuguese woman… who was dipped in goddess and wants nothing more in life than to make sure I’m fed, I’m doing good, I have all the sex I want, and to support me.

Im going on record…. Portuguese women is where its at!! Get the right one and you’re set for life. I actI ally just bought a $10,298.00 engagement ring over the weekend 😬😁 Soon… I’m not sure how soon but it’s been 4 years and I’m not letting this one go 😉
pics or she is a blow up doll lol

Bro so good for you...sounds like you are very compatible and happy.

I want to see the ring and her!!

But seriously, it good to hear when ppl are happy in their relationships rather then the bitching moaning bc they picked the wrong one.

Sorry, Bro, I have to disagree. Although my ex was only 1/2 Portagee she couldn't keep her pants on around other guys to save her life. She still cheats on the current guy she is with every chance she gets.

This is the first thread I have opened. Great start

Sorry, Bro, I have to disagree. Although my ex was only 1/2 Portagee she couldn't keep her pants on around other guys to save her life. She still cheats on the current guy she is with every chance she gets.
Well that sucks man… sorry to hear you went through that. It was a blessing at the end man because you’re better off without that nonsense in your life.

Hoping you‘ve found a better situation you deserve brother

Back