• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

My review on King Kong

joos23

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes, I'm King's rep. But, I'm not a person that would just blow smoke up someone's ass.

3rd time using King Kong. I've only been using it on Leg days, which is Saturdays. All of my lifts have been going up weekly. The extra aggressiveness is far from anything else. Not to the point where you get abusive with someone, but makes you feel very self driven in the gym. It also makes me extremely veiny and was still vascular 6 hours later. I'm currently on cruise/trt which consists of 150mg of test a week. I've been a pre workout injectable kind of person, untill now. If you like this sort of thing, you will be extremely happy with King Kong!

Gotta give this one and your other version with anadrol a shot joos23

So its an oral then? I have trouble getting orals. My gf promised me an oral once and I’m still like where the fuck is it?! Hahaha!
Seriously or at least more sincere anyway, I’m going to have to check this out it may be just what I’m looking for. Its an oral but you don’t have to take it everyday for it to be effective correct?

Stormy1;1974827 said:
So its an oral then? I have trouble getting orals. My gf promised me an oral once and I’m still like where the fuck is it?! Hahaha!
Seriously or at least more sincere anyway, I’m going to have to check this out it may be just what I’m looking for. Its an oral but you don’t have to take it everyday for it to be effective correct?

It's an injectable man. No, you don't need to take it everyday.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll put an order in by the end of the day then. Thanks for the quick response

Thinking about trying a bottle. Does it have that guicol in it. I know I spelled that wrong too.
Nasty. Shit... .

If you have a brewer who knows what they're doing and you keep dosages where they usually are, you don't need G.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

So how often can i do this? 2-3 days a week?
If you really want to know the most optimal way to use this injectable oral, it would be pinning it 2-3x per day.
People rarely do that.

You can just use it when you want a little boost, ya know?!?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back