• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Monster cycle

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im running a cycle of monster gear, will be getting bloods as well. Will post up pics of the gear, but it is crystal clear and no contaminants.

12 week Cycle will consist of test prop 500mg ew, npp @ 500mg ew, and dbol 50mg ed first 4 weeks.

first pin was friday, 1.25ml of test and npp right quad, absolutely NO pip; ive always had some pain even if insignificant but i have absolutely none so far. Second pin will be today, nothing else to report as its too early. Pics of gear coming a little later.

if anyone has any advice for splitting up dbol its MUCH appreciated. Came in 50mg clear capsuled, obviously filled with powder. Would like to split up dbol dose but with capsules im at a loss other than open capsul and split powder up as best i can by eye.

Last edited:
Splitting caps are hard to do. Without having something to weigh it out, it's a guessing game

Splitting caps are hard to do. Without having something to weigh it out, it's a guessing game

Thats what i thought. I have scales for other means, but nothing that can weigh grains and thats what id need.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to pop the cap in half and try to split it by eye. You may get 20mg in one and 30mg in the other.

does it really make a difference if you split it ?

i usually just pop orals preworkout

does it really make a difference if you split it ?

i usually just pop orals preworkout

Yes most certainly makes a difference if you split it. Do you not understand the concept of hormone levels in the blood and trying to keep them as constant as possible? Just because you use them preworkout only doesnt mean its the right thing to do.

Yes most certainly makes a difference if you split it. Do you not understand the concept of hormone levels in the blood and trying to keep them as constant as possible? Just because you use them preworkout only doesnt mean its the right thing to do.

i wasnt saying its the right thing to do, just asking a question Boss

i have tried spliting doses before and it didnt seem to make a difference for me , in fact ,i get better pumps when i take them pwo... placebo maybe idk

good luck with your cycle

i wasnt saying its the right thing to do, just asking a question Boss

i have tried spliting doses before and it didnt seem to make a difference for me , in fact ,i get better pumps when i take them pwo... placebo maybe idk

good luck with your cycle

It does work preworkout only, but if you split doses it keeps the hormone in the blood more stable which is really what you want. Fluctuating hormones can wreak havoc on your body.

I have a mec reloading scale that measures grains but it's still a pain in the ass to open caps and weigh it out. Then u gotta figure out how to carry the powder around until u take it. What do they expect the customer to do with 50mg dbol caps?

I have a mec reloading scale that measures grains but it's still a pain in the ass to open caps and weigh it out. Then u gotta figure out how to carry the powder around until u take it. What do they expect the customer to do with 50mg dbol caps?

I didnt realize they were caps, i shouldve asked. I wish i knew if they were really 50mgs, so i could take 2 if it was only really 30-35mgs.

Second pin went well, i have never had no pip like with this gear. Could be good or bad.. Could mean the gear is clean and brewed correctly or it could mean theres little to no hormone in it... Well find out. There is not even slight soreness at all in the pin sight, may be my amazing pinning skills but never experienced literally no pip before.

IML Gear Cream!
Most times it seems new labs start out with good product, they need to make good impressions to bring in new customers. I've seen some crazy capsule dossge with a few labs, IA comes to mind, but they have a lot of options for lower dosage. I'm testing product for a new lab, tsl, just got TD today, everything in caps too.

i agree , theres Zero pip from all the Monster's oils im using (EQ 200 , Primo 100)

we plan on having people doing tests and reviews the entire time were alive.lolol... so we dont have that happen with us!

Most times it seems new labs start out with good product, they need to make good impressions to bring in new customers. I've seen some crazy capsule dossge with a few labs, IA comes to mind, but they have a lot of options for lower dosage. I'm testing product for a new lab, tsl, just got TD today, everything in caps too.

Feeling pip today in my left quad, dont think its the gear as my right has none. I think its sloppy pinning with my left hand.

So the pip was definitely because of sloppy pinning as i pinned with my dominant hand again and no pip at all. Vials seem short, dont think theres a fully 10ml in them.. Well see how many pins i get out of them, should get 8 but it doesnt look like i will. Still not much to tell, starting to get super horny which could mean good test. Thats all i got for now.

Sore nips today. Which is good because that means theres hormone in the gear, but bad because that means the exemestane is bunk or at least underdosed. Ive been taking 25mg eod which is a high dose, i always need a high dose of ai but im going to have to jump to 25mg ed.. Which fucks me because i got enough for cycle and pct now ill be short. Dont even know if "25mg" ed will be enough or if its even real. Hope monster does not get upset about this, I agreed to do a log and I'm going to report the good and the bad. Still waiting on hcg, hopefully that still comes.

Last edited:
Sore nips today. Which is good because that means theres hormone in the gear, but bad because that means the exemestane is bunk or at least underdosed. Ive been taking 25mg eod which is a high dose, i always need a high dose of ai but im going to have to jump to 25mg ed.. Which fucks me because i got enough for cycle and pct now ill be short. Dont even know if "25mg" ed will be enough or if its even real. Hope monster does not get upset about this, I agreed to do a log and I'm going to report the good and the bad. Still waiting on hcg, hopefully that still comes.
Whos exemestane are you using

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

yes good and bad reporting is what we want on our logs. maybe you should try 1 everyday. someone who has had a pre gyno problem 1 every other day, will not work. just saying. and you are not fucked bc you know we would send you some more for your pct. and hcg is backordered we told you that. so yes its coming, as you know. since your not happy. i'll overnite you a new batch aroma.

yes good and bad reporting is what we want on our logs. maybe you should try 1 everyday. someone who has had a pre gyno problem 1 every other day, will not work. just saying. and you are not fucked bc you know we would send you some more for your pct. and hcg is backordered we told you that. so yes its coming, as you know. since your not happy. i'll overnite you a new batch aroma.

Im not unhappy at all, as i said in a way a good thing because it shows theres hormone in the gear you sent. I jumped up to 25mg and it seems to be under control. Still no soreness except when i pin left handed, so its obviously not the gear its just sloppy pinning with non-dominant hand. Starting to get boners over just seeing girls at my work, gears starting to kick in and fast. Missed a pin so will be pinning twice today. Cant wait for the gains to start, im up a few pounds but its obviously water bloat as its too soon to see any gains, but theyre coming!

Get Shredded!
Im not unhappy at all, as i said in a way a good thing because it shows theres hormone in the gear you sent. I jumped up to 25mg and it seems to be under control. Still no soreness except when i pin left handed, so its obviously not the gear its just sloppy pinning with non-dominant hand. Starting to get boners over just seeing girls at my work, gears starting to kick in and fast. Missed a pin so will be pinning twice today. Cant wait for the gains to start, im up a few pounds but its obviously water bloat as its too soon to see any gains, but theyre coming!

Just as a reference, exemestane is the worst choice to combat 19nor induced gyno, I use 50mg of the stuff ed when I'm on npp, but I only need 0.5mg of adex every 2 days if I'm using that.

So you received free gear, you know you cant log the stuff because you are a fraud, so you start making out things are wrong with our products.
We overfill our vials now by 0.5ml so we don't have any issues, these are checked by 2 people at different stages of packaging.

Secondly you tried to add gh on the sly which we hadn't agreed to, and you haven't done bloods as YOU PROMISED.

We have reported you to admin and we are refusing to ever let you buy from us. You got free gear and you lied, that's stealing, which makes you as bad as a company who scams.

aromasin halflife is about 8hrs , why are you using it eod?

you are also on 50mg of Dbol daily , dbol is famous for aromatizing Fast!
sore nips can also be from npp, you should have caber or prami on hand.

.2 cents

Rside im looking fowards to your version..

Back