• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mixing together in syringe

jrogers2232008

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stupid Question,
I hate pinning more than once a day,
Can you mix Mast P, Test P and Tren Ace in the same syringe since the esters are very similar?
Would that impact the compounds,

If I do have to split the doses into different syringes, What gauge would you suggest?
currently using a 25 gauge in the quade and glutes 1 inch thick

Yes you can I do it all the time brother 🤟

You sure can. Many suppliers such as GC here make blends similar to what you are using. I use a 23 gauge, 1 inch just to make the draw easier because I am too lazy to switch needles.

Thanks Bro, I am starting to develop scar tissue, I rather take the 2.5 cc all at one time versus pinning twice a day in different spots. I just wanted to make sure it does not mess up the compounds. I have been mixing same esters like test E and Deca currently, and next blast will be Test P, Mast and Tren ace, but wanted to verify the compounds will not mess up when mixing into the same syringe.

Yes you can. Absolutely I do it all the time. Short esters and long esters. Im with you.. less pinning the better. 24 years of pinning has left a good amount of scare tissue. Mix away sir 😁

Btw no such thing as a stupid question. You’re doing homework and humbling yourself to ask
Others the best way to approach something. That takes humility and it’s respected here at ASF. The only way people don’t like something is instead of
Doing the research themselves and they want to be spoonfed the information. You didn’t do that… keep learning brother… we never stop learning. All of us. The day we think we know everything is the day we start moving backwards.

Good luck brother.

JJ

Btw no such thing as a stupid question. You’re doing homework and humbling yourself to ask
Others the best way to approach something. That takes humility and it’s respected here at ASF. The only way people don’t like something is instead of
Doing the research themselves and they want to be spoonfed the information. You didn’t do that… keep learning brother… we never stop learning. All of us. The day we think we know everything is the day we start moving backwards.

Good luck brother.

JJ
I have learned alot along the way,
  1. What each compount does
  2. Getting bloodwork (Most important) because you may not even need that dosage or compound.
  3. More is not necessarily better.
I have been mixing and did a bit a research, but I also want to make sure I am not wasting the gear mixing it into the same syringe.

I do not see how people pins every day or more than once a day, after developing scar tissue after 4 years of use, you make wiser choices lol

IML Gear Cream!
Some people say the only way they can stop tren cough is to have tren in syringe first and testosterone is the last to draw. This way when injecting the testosterone enters first. Personally I always do it the opposite.

So everyone says it can be mixed. Glad to know because I’ve also been wanting to know if you could do that. Pulling it into the same syringe and watching them mix was something I thought would somehow mess it up. Thanks for asking.

There's a huge difference between backloading and pre-loading. I never pre load, but I always backload

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
🤣🤣🤣
What’s the difference if you are preloading or backloading to sit it in a cupboard for a week or two.
Yes I know the difference 1 you draw the other you squirt it in.

It doesn’t matter if you backload or preload. You shouldn’t leave steroids in a syringe for a long period. Even a couple of weeks and the chemical reaction starts to break things down.

You sure can. Many suppliers such as GC here make blends similar to what you are using. I use a 23 gauge, 1 inch just to make the draw easier because I am too lazy to switch needles.
You sir are an animal. That’s a nice size hole

There’s nothing wrong with backloading unless you somehow contaminate the pin/oil during the process. The solvents in the oil will eat up the rubber stopper, just don’t leave the pin sitting for too long. That’s the black shit all in those pins, fully dissolved rubber mixed with gear.

Get Shredded!
🤣🤣🤣
What’s the difference if you are preloading or backloading to sit it in a cupboard for a week or two.

It doesn’t matter if you backload or preload. You shouldn’t leave steroids in a syringe for a long period. Even a couple of weeks and the chemical reaction starts to break things down.
Both you squirt in. Preloading is loading pins ahead of time, therefore letting them sit. Backloading is loading up through the back to pin right there and then.

Not trying to be a smart ass lol, but there is a difference with the terminology.

Regardless, your point is correct with not letting gear sit. I’ve pinned gear I preloaded a month in advance. About 2 or 3 months ahead the rubber stopper is very visibly damaged.

Go back and read the caption on the meme you posted, reread what you wrote, then come back and tell me what one has to do with the other. I'll wait

Go back and read the caption on the meme you posted, reread what you wrote, then come back and tell me what one has to do with the other. I'll wait

Are you that dumb you are trying to start an argument about the difference between preload and back fill.
Both of them are the same. You are filling a syringe and leaving it to sit for a week or two years.

I will sit back and wait now for the next dumb

There's a huge difference between backloading and pre-loading. I never pre load, but I always backload

Words of wisdom. With pre-loading...Infection is the one thing you don't want to mess with regardless of how low risk it is. Using gear is risky enough, having a preventable infection take you down would be all too ironic. By pre loading I mean filling a bunch and letting them sit. Backload I mean do it and shoot.

Words of wisdom. With pre-loading...Infection is the one thing you don't want to mess with regardless of how low risk it is. Using gear is risky enough, having a preventable infection take you down would be all too ironic. By pre loading I mean filling a bunch and letting them sit. Backload I mean do it and shoot.
Such a simple concept, right? Too bad not 'everyone' gets it

Such a simple concept, right? Too bad not 'everyone' gets it

Come on then hero. Explain what’s the problem with anything I have posted?
Did I hurt your feelings and you just like to act like a dick ?
Do you know that a lot of people pull the plunger out of a syringe and backload for a full month using a 10ml syringe to draw ?
Oh they have now pre-filled a month worth of steroids.
You clearly have a problem.

Come on then hero. Explain what’s the problem with anything I have posted?
Did I hurt your feelings and you just like to act like a dick ?
Do you know that a lot of people pull the plunger out of a syringe and backload for a full month using a 10ml syringe to draw ?
Oh they have now pre-filled a month worth of steroids.
You clearly have a problem.
I'm not speaking for Swolle, but all we're saying, in our opinion, is the risk for contamination (Regardless of how low) is not worth the risk of infection. If you want to pre-load a month worth of syringes, go for it. Some of us would just rather play it safe, that's all. No need to argue about it or ad hominem people. We're just giving opinions based on experiences that we've accumulated over decades. In those years I've known many bodybuilders get messed up for using preloaded syringes. It's very hard to keep things sterile in a home.

I'm not speaking for Swolle, but all we're saying, in our opinion, is the risk for contamination (Regardless of how low) is not worth the risk of infection. If you want to pre-load a month worth of syringes, go for it. Some of us would just rather play it safe, that's all. No need to argue about it or ad hominem people. We're just giving opinions based on experiences that we've accumulated over decades. In those years I've known many bodybuilders get messed up for using preloaded syringes. It's very hard to keep things sterile in a home.
I never load a syringe until the day I need it. Swab top of vial before drawing and also swab vial after drawing. Put all opened vials in zip locked bag with all air taken out.
Loading a syringe and leaving for more than 5 minutes is something I will never do again after seeing the hard film on top of the oil before. There is a reason for using glass vials for steroids.

Back