• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

MILF (aka pics of your mom)

shucks

84AC5DB.jpg

SWEET corn.

Move that thing one inch and it’s peanuts and undigested Geritol tabs.

I was out with seven 75+ yo women last night, all of them filthy rich. I was looking around wondering if I could actually fuck any of them. Well, only six of them since one was my aunt. My family IS from Tennessee but I gotta draw the line somewhere.
I really couldn’t stomach the thought of banging any of them even though they were very well preserved via spending money to slow time’s cruel toll. Since I am not driven by money, even that couldn’t sweeten the pot…or their nasty old pots.

I will say when I first started looking at this thread months ago I was kinda grossed out by a good bit of the older looking chics. BUT fast forward to now and I think I’m starting to cave cause they are starting to look pretty damn good. In fact if I was on a cycle I’m pretty sure I could beat off to the older generation. Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Bro....that chick right there ^ would make them toes curl! Guaranteed

Older women are so much better in the sack too man. Them young ones haven't figured it all out yet. And an older chick knows what she wants and will tell you exactly how to give that to her...... Yes indeed!

Thank god different things appeal to different people. I scroll right by the alien implant blondes in this thread. Some of the natural ones look pretty good. The oldest chick I ever banged is my wife at 51, so I don’t mind a bit of sag and a bit of loose skin. I ain’t exactly some Playgirl model walking around the house naked.

Now those hatchet wounds….I have a specific flavor I prefer, as does every dude, I imagine. Tie that in with a nice bunghole and it’s magic. I have seen a my share of +40 gals with a bunch of grapes hanging out of their sphincters. Still good to go, just maybe not picture perfect.

Give me a nice set of smallish, natural titties, a beefy purple clam and a semi-fit body any day.
i couldnt have said it any better

The moms daughter next door! 🤩😛

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-181057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006-181057_Chrome.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 128
Back