• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

MILF (aka pics of your mom)

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
582AD03.jpg

Omfg ! She’s so hot . If those are fucking real (which they look completely real), I would love to play around with her . They are GD Unicorns for sure . Especially when they are Not Fat , just”super huge boobs”. My childhood friend is a red head and she has that disorder (Gigantomastia) since 7th grade and I used to wanna hook up with her but, she was a family friend, neighbor, and she wasn’t that hot so I didn’t . She got more attractive now. She won “Best Chest in the @;&:;“ contest at one of the clubs and got a reduction with the $$. Should have been illegal.

Max

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Omfg ! She’s so hot . If those are fucking real (which they look completely real), I would love to play around with her . They are GD Unicorns for sure . Especially when they are Not Fat , just”super huge boobs”. My childhood friend is a red head and she has that disorder (Gigantomastia) since 7th grade and I used to wanna hook up with her but, she was a family friend, neighbor, and she wasn’t that hot so I didn’t . She got more attractive now. She won “Best Chest in the @;&:;“ contest at one of the clubs and got a reduction with the $$. Should have been illegal.

Max

I have never seen a boob reduction that looked better afterwards. Never. And it's not a size thing either. They just look sad and messed up.