• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Methadone vs. Suboxone

I'm not going to read all that but I will say withdrawal from dones is the worst if your going to be withdrawing from one of the two subs without question

Sent from my BE2025 using Tapatalk

Detox, and then Vivitrol, an injection once a month- most state insurance covers it. It’s non narcotic (just a blocker), but it helps with the cravings, and helps your brain regain homeostasis. I’m coming up on three years of clean time, and I believe staying on the Vivitrol shot the first 5 months out of rehab was key in my recovery, it also acts as a safety net if you fuck up, the blocking effect makes it very hard to get high.

Suboxone is bullshit, most doctors just use it for a quick buck, picked up where the pain clinics left off. Its fine in a clinical/detox setting, but not long term.

Back