• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lowest effective dose of Deca?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m at 200mg, it’s only been a few weeks so not expecting much but at what point should I raise the dose? I’m also taking 400 each of Test and Primo, also Proviron @25mg ed.

Mostly looking for recovery, don’t need a lot of weight gain, although I would like to get stronger. Eating 100 cals over my maintenance.

What’s the difference between 200 and 300? For my goals right now 400 feels unnecessary but if it’s a major difference I would consider it.

Thanks guys!

200 mgs of deca is just for joints and recovery nothing more.
I didn't notice much at 300 mgs from 200 mgs dose.
400 mgs created bloat, but i put on noticeable size and water weight

I lost fat and gained muscle on 200/200 cyp/deca. I’m still doing so at 100/100 but I don’t think this is an answer you are looking for because the real answer is diet. No matter the milligrams, it’s diet.

CoachCabo;1976601 said:
I lost fat and gained muscle on 200/200 cyp/deca. I’m still doing so at 100/100 but I don’t think this is an answer you are looking for because the real answer is diet. No matter the milligrams, it’s diet.
This is the correct answer

Just 100 cals over maintenance? Or typo (1000)?

CoachCabo;1976601 said:

Same.

Currently doing 300 test cyp and 250 deca a week with benefit.

Rot-Iron66;1976611 said:
Just 100 cals over maintenance? Or typo (1000)?

No, as of now just 100 cals over, I just wanted to add that so you guys understand I’m not trying to gain a lot of weight, I’ll raise the cals during the cycle but I’m more looking for the recovery/strength part than weight gain.

It sounds like most of you guys saying that 200 is enough for what I’m looking for, thanks!

CoachCabo;1976601 said:

It kinda is what I was looking for, I’m heavy enough (for my liking) and just looking for the recovery benefits so I can push myself harder to reach my goals. Never used Deca before so not sure what to expect, just know that I don’t want to go high but not too low to not see benefits either.

A. used 50mgs a wk...
I like 100mgs ...use that in my TRT.

Also, ignore weight in regards to progress. I think the term is “recomp”. I stayed in the 225-235 range but my appearance is significantly different as I dropped probably 6% bodyfat since December.

CoachCabo;1976601 said:

absolutely solid information. And agreed!!!

Not to hijack but I've been running 500 deca / 500 test with MWF injections. On week 4 and honestly I haven't really "felt" it yet, other than it mellowing out my mood a lot. Linear progression in strength, no explosive "wow I feel like I'm on gear" moments. Bunk? Will get bloods next week.

CoachCabo;1976675 said:
Also, ignore weight in regards to progress. I think the term is “recomp”. I stayed in the 225-235 range but my appearance is significantly different as I dropped probably 6% bodyfat since December.

This is what I’m looking for, I stay @200mg ew then, thanks!

Oct_;1976681 said:
Not to hijack but I've been running 500 deca / 500 test with MWF injections. On week 4 and honestly I haven't really "felt" it yet, other than it mellowing out my mood a lot. Linear progression in strength, no explosive "wow I feel like I'm on gear" moments. Bunk? Will get bloods next week.
Feeelz again….smh

I did an 8 week cycle at the end of 2021 and ran 100 mgs on even days so averaged 350 a week. Was running a deficit for diet and it was actually a fantastic cycle. Didn’t move the scale but as far as physique is concerned it was one of the best changers. Leaned out, no significant bloat, and joints felt great. I was running npp/tpp but esters removed the same in my book. Anything 200 and below and then it is mostly the secondary benefits of nandrolone in my opinion. When you say effective well something as low as 50 is effective for joints from my experience. Like mentioned above the trt benefits are definitely there from the 50-200 mgs per week range. I call anything above that more blast category and I might get flamed for that, but I don’t think you need a high mg dose to be in a blast.

BBruce;1976628 said:
No, as of now just 100 cals over, I just wanted to add that so you guys understand I’m not trying to gain a lot of weight, I’ll raise the cals during the cycle but I’m more looking for the recovery/strength part than weight gain.

It sounds like most of you guys saying that 200 is enough for what I’m looking for, thanks!

BBruce;1976632 said:
It kinda is what I was looking for, I’m heavy enough (for my liking) and just looking for the recovery benefits so I can push myself harder to reach my goals. Never used Deca before so not sure what to expect, just know that I don’t want to go high but not too low to not see benefits either.

What is the goal for the cycle? I mean you said you would consider upping to 400 if big difference... What kind of difference are you looking for? If you are trying to gain muscle then you are trying to gain weight. if you are eating over maintenance you are saying you are trying to gain weight? granted 100 calories is not going to achieve much of anything.

Im just confused as to the point of the cycle if you are more or less trying to stay the same?

Skinnyguy180;1976751 said:
What is the goal for the cycle? I mean you said you would consider upping to 400 if big difference... What kind of difference are you looking for? If you are trying to gain muscle then you are trying to gain weight. if you are eating over maintenance you are saying you are trying to gain weight? granted 100 calories is not going to achieve much of anything.

Im just confused as to the point of the cycle if you are more or less trying to stay the same?

I want to break PR’s while I want to feel healthy and look great. Primo is what usually gets me there but this time I wanted to add Deca to see if that can help to keep my body (knees mostly) feel good while I lift heavy. It’s only been 3 weeks so I will add more cals soon. I’m not looking to gain a bunch of weight, strength while staying around the same weight.

Ime deca affects people very differently. I knew guys that blew up on 200mgs/wk. Other guys dont respond unless they dose it much higher. The gear itself is a factor. Your receptors and overall health. Your DIET & TRAINING. Etcetera.

YOU have to find YOUR minimum effect dose for YOUR goals. Training and diet must be dialed in and consistent first. Proper support nutrients present.

Back