• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Kratom, again…

Get Shredded!
But seriously....I did a ton of research before I tried Kratom...there is a really good website of recovering (and not recovering) people, I think it is called Blue Light. Very, very nice honest people there who are all trying to help others.

After reading a novel's worth of material I came away with this conclusion: If you....at anytime in your life, develop an addiction to any type of opiod you probably will have a problem with Kratom. It is like a switch gets flipped on and once on you never can flip it off in this lifetime.

That is why I am incredibly strict with the compound....and even so, there is no guarantee. I have been using 12 grams, 3 times a week for more than a year now...actually bumped it down to 10 grams after reading this thread. From the age of 22 to 27 I drank 15 beers a day everyday. After I stopped drinking I got addicted to crystal (the really good stuff) and though it was short, it was BRUTAL! I went to AA for 28 years (20 clean and sober) and probably should still go, even though I have not had a drop of alcohol in 33 years. Hell, I am addicted to bodybuilding and it literally killed me (was brought back from the dead twice from a rhabdo induced seizure). I still train, and will do so until I die.

Bodybuilding is a perfect "sport" for drug addicts, so everyone reading this please be careful.

Bro you realize none of us have this little yellow scoop you use keep referencing a as standard tool of measurement, right?

How many grams do u take? With no tolerance 8-10 grams gave me a nice buzz but after I got hooked I literally only took it to not be dope sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I didnt realize that at all. I get one included with my order sometimes so I use it to measure my scoops, I have used a scale and a yellow scoop is equivalent to 2.75 grams according to my scale. 2 scoops are perfect with my morning cup of coffee and 3 will light me up.

I usually skip a day between using kratom, I give my body a break and I super cleanse and hydrate daily. Sometimes I forget to take it and just dont use kratom at all. Ive never used opiates (other than hydrocodeine) and those were prescribed for broken ribs and or other bones I’ve broken. There fore I may not be the best gut to advice others who have had opiate addictions.

Last edited:
No, I didnt realize that at all. I get one included with my order sometimes so I use it to measure my scoops, I have used a scale and a yellow scoop is equivalent to 2.75 grams according to my scale. 2 scoops are perfect with my morning cup of coffee and 3 will light me up.

I usually skip a day between using kratom, I give my body a break and I super cleanse and hydrate daily. Sometimes I forget to take it and just dont use kratom at all. Ive never used opiates (other than hydrocodeine) and those were prescribed for broken ribs and or other bones I’ve broken. There fore I may not be the best gut to advice others who have had opiate addictions.
Weird - my yellow scoop weighs in @ 2.2 grams ? I use krat for sleep and pain maybe 10 grams per day . Helped me come off opiates .Some days I only use at night maybe 4 grams .The key to coming of is to taper .But if you are at an extremely high dose ( 50 gr per day ) maybe 3-5 grams per week -and just go slow .Everybody is different - lots of great info in this thread -for me krat is much better than opiates -Luck -OD

Ok lol sorry man I just keep hearing you mention he yellow scoop and I have no idea what you’re talking about lol. Well that’s not bad tho if you can go a day between doses every dose you’re receptors probably aren’t even saturated enough all the time to experience withdrawals. I would take it anywhere from 3-5 times a day every day. If I went more than 8 hours with out a dose I would start to withdrawal, hence waking up shaking dope sick every single morning, man I don’t miss that! Just stay careful man that was not a fun ride lol…

Worst part is for me where I live it’s super illegal. Schedule one with heroin and cocaine. So I had to drive out of state or pay ridiculous amounts to have it shipped. That 1.5 drive every month would have me so on edge. If I got pulled over it probably would mean prison time…

Ok lol sorry man I just keep hearing you mention he yellow scoop and I have no idea what you’re talking about lol. Well that’s not bad tho if you can go a day between doses every dose you’re receptors probably aren’t even saturated enough all the time to experience withdrawals. I would take it anywhere from 3-5 times a day every day. If I went more than 8 hours with out a dose I would start to withdrawal, hence waking up shaking dope sick every single morning, man I don’t miss that! Just stay careful man that was not a fun ride lol…

Worst part is for me where I live it’s super illegal. Schedule one with heroin and cocaine. So I had to drive out of state or pay ridiculous amounts to have it shipped. That 1.5 drive every month would have me so on edge. If I got pulled over it probably would mean prison time…

I thought Marijuana and Kratom was legal everywhere in the US. I'm glad you don't have to worry anymore. That's a serious charge. Not right!

I thought Marijuana and Kratom was legal everywhere in the US. I'm glad you don't have to worry anymore. That's a serious charge. Not right!

Nope both are illegal in my state, except hemp derived cannabis that is under .3% thc so I can get edibles and stuff but that’s pretty much it except for hemp flower with d8/d10, etc…

But pretty stupid we give people felonies for something that’s sold in gas stations 50 miles away.

Weird - my yellow scoop weighs in @ 2.2 grams ? I use krat for sleep and pain maybe 10 grams per day . Helped me come off opiates .Some days I only use at night maybe 4 grams .The key to coming of is to taper .But if you are at an extremely high dose ( 50 gr per day ) maybe 3-5 grams per week -and just go slow .Everybody is different - lots of great info in this thread -for me krat is much better than opiates -Luck -OD

.5 grams could literally be the difference of how tight it’s packed in the scoop or if it’s a heaping scoop or flat… u guys may very well have the same “scoop”

But ya IME if your coming off of anything more than 50 grams per day, you’re gonna need to make arrangements because you won’t be able to work or take care of much, including yourself…

I tapered down to 5 grams one time a day over the course of 2 months with a kilo. After the kilo was gone I was at 5grams a day in the AM and that was easy peasy just body pains….

I like your replies bro, I wish you replied more often. I know there’s a wealth of wisdom you dont share but I get it, sometimes I text huge replies and then just delete them for whatever reason, mostly cause even good smart teachable folks are gonna do what they want anyway aso whats the point, don’t ask me how I know... lol

maybe I pack my scooper a little tighte than you do👊

dude I like you like a little brother that I wanna help anyone when I can, especially you for some reason, so... if kratom is a risk so high legally in your state that it is equivalent to heroin and cocaine. Stop it right now bro, for the love of God it’s not worth it hermano. It hasn’t improved the quality of your life and if I understand everything accurately form your previous posts it’s done the opposite of improving life for you, If I were you, and, aI were in your shoes, which I know i’m not and only know what you’ve shared but I promise you I’d hope someone would talk to me like I am talking to you right now. TRUTH.

I know AAS is the same risk, but there are ways to legally acquire AAS and HGH so I have that in place for my safety, bu there is not a single dose of kratom worth your freedom brother.

you're worth more than that.

Never mentioned you. Never mentioned anyone being an addict or telling war stories. I stated that I use it, how I use it, and that Ive read peoples statements about their use of high doses.
I think you quoted the wrong person.
Fletcher, I read you posts, you're good people... just dropping my 2 cents 👊

IML Gear Cream!
dude I like you like a little brother that I wanna help anyone when I can, especially you for some reason, so... if kratom is a risk so high legally in your state that it is equivalent to heroin and cocaine. Stop it right now bro, for the love of God it’s not worth it hermano. It hasn’t improved the quality of your life and if I understand everything accurately form your previous posts it’s done the opposite of improving life for you, If I were you, and, aI were in your shoes, which I know i’m not and only know what you’ve shared but I promise you I’d hope someone would talk to me like I am talking to you right now. TRUTH.

I know AAS is the same risk, but there are ways to legally acquire AAS and HGH so I have that in place for my safety, bu there is not a single dose of kratom worth your freedom brother.

you're worth more than that.

You’re absolutely right man, and I do see it that way now I’m off of it. It really made my life a fucking hassle and a half. I was drenched (literally) all summer from the sweats it gave me. That and the whole not being able to bust a nut thing were making me miserable…let alone being dope sick.

Never again man thanks for all the support and advice.

But honestly a lot less (legal) risks with gear. I only order a couple times a year and im extremely secretive and careful about my lifestyle….not worried.

The kratom was not sustainable it had to end bottom line

.5 grams could literally be the difference of how tight it’s packed in the scoop or if it’s a heaping scoop or flat… u guys may very well have the same “scoop”

But ya IME if your coming off of anything more than 50 grams per day, you’re gonna need to make arrangements because you won’t be able to work or take care of much, including yourself…

I tapered down to 5 grams one time a day over the course of 2 months with a kilo. After the kilo was gone I was at 5grams a day in the AM and that was easy peasy just body pains….

Exactly -you and HF03 hit is right on the head -I messed with it last night using a scale. I have never used 50 grams plus- but I would think the taper would work as you stated. I am more like 8-12 grams per day -but I play with it at times and go down to once or twice a day @ say two grams each time. I "think " the key is moderation - but easy to get away from you like anything. I had some serious injuries /surgeries over the years and krat got me off the opiates and MUCH easier to quit krat than opiates. At least for me. Great thread -great info -Thanks

Exactly -you and HF03 hit is right on the head -I messed with it last night using a scale. I have never used 50 grams plus- but I would think the taper would work as you stated. I am more like 8-12 grams per day -but I play with it at times and go down to once or twice a day @ say two grams each time. I "think " the key is moderation - but easy to get away from you like anything. I had some serious injuries /surgeries over the years and krat got me off the opiates and MUCH easier to quit krat than opiates. At least for me. Great thread -great info -Thanks

That’s awesome man I’m glad you’re able to control it. Definitely a better/safer option than opiates 150%. So if I NEEDED opiate pain relief I’d probably go back to kratom because if I went back to opiates I’m just gonna fucking die, it would be suicide, bottom line.

So I’m glad you’re able to find the relief you need with it I’m also really glad you’re able to manage your usage hats off to you man stay with it

Congrats on getting off of it and happy to hear yo are doing so well.

I’ve been using Kratom everyday for about 10 months now but I on,y use about 5 to 10 grams per day. For chronic pain when I injured my wrist and shoulder I was using at most 10-20 grams per day. But that was only for about 4 weeks.

Obviously everyone is different and it’s not for everyone. So far all our friends that needed it for pain occasionally or to get themselves out of depression instead of using heavy prescription drugs and loved using Kratom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope both are illegal in my state, except hemp derived cannabis that is under .3% thc so I can get edibles and stuff but that’s pretty much it except for hemp flower with d8/d10, etc…

But pretty stupid we give people felonies for something that’s sold in gas stations 50 miles away.

Well, you cleared up my curiosity about why I saw a case in a local gas station the other day with a sign that says, "Kratom". I wouldn't have noticed it if not for this forum. As of this moment I still don't know anything about Kratom. I have no idea what it is, what it is derived of, or why you would take it.

After reading this thread I can say I don't want to try it.

I'm an oddball among most. I have never experimented with any illegal drugs. No mj, nothing. Growing up I was too concerned with maintaining a drunk buzz. I didn't want to mess that up.

Kratom sounds like it can be brutal. Hard pass on that one.

Well, you cleared up my curiosity about why I saw a case in a local gas station the other day with a sign that says, "Kratom". I wouldn't have noticed it if not for this forum. As of this moment I still don't know anything about Kratom. I have no idea what it is, what it is derived of, or why you would take it.

After reading this thread I can say I don't want to try it.

I'm an oddball among most. I have never experimented with any illegal drugs. No mj, nothing. Growing up I was too concerned with maintaining a drunk buzz. I didn't want to mess that up.

Kratom sounds like it can be brutal. Hard pass on that one.
alcohol can be tricky when you let the hair of the dog start the day after a hard night before you know it, you may find yourself on day 2(n)

alcohol can be tricky when you let the hair of the dog start the day after a hard night before you know it, you may find yourself on day 2(n)
Oh, I know that life very well. That is how I survived high school. I would fill a 20oz Sprite bottle with a mixture of Everclear and Sprite to carry my alcoholic teen self through the day. As soon as the sun went down, the party started all over again. I don't know how I lived. It's a miracle and a blessing. I was an idiot.

Oh, I know that life very well. That is how I survived high school. I would fill a 20oz Sprite bottle with a mixture of Everclear and Sprite to carry my alcoholic teen self through the day. As soon as the sun went down, the party started all over again. I don't know how I lived. It's a miracle and a blessing. I was an idiot.

wow, in high school? that had to be an experience from hell. I would neve have made it through school like that

I've been down the hard road of abusing alcohol, it’s the scariest withdraws I’ve ever experienced.

wow, in high school? that had to be an experience from hell. I would neve have made it through school like that

I've been down the hard road of abusing alcohol, it’s the scariest withdraws I’ve ever experienced.
I didn't have a withdrawal that I remember. Unfortunately there is a lot I don't remember from those years. One big blackout. I made it through school and then was introduced to the reality of life and college. Sobriety was a necessity.

I didn't have a withdrawal that I remember. Unfortunately there is a lot I don't remember from those years. One big blackout. I made it through school and then was introduced to the reality of life and college. Sobriety was a necessity.
you're very fortunate

Get Shredded!
What do you expect when using 50-80 grams a day....that is insanity! Of course you are going to get addicted. Use your head: Run 10---12 grams tops and more importantly DO NOT USE EVERYDAY!!! I use krater 3 times a week. I have chronic pain, but some days I just deal, and the Kratom day gives me a break from the pain.

As with anything, common sense is key.
Exactly. Kratom is a tool like anything else. Use as needed. Not every day. And use within reason. I think kratom is very helpful in a lot of cases.

I had to be on opioids for 8 months for an injury.
I came off cold turkey.
2 weeks of hell.
I started using Kratom for pain bc I wasnt healed yet but HAD to get off opioids.

1. Its NOT A GD OPIOID. LOL!
2. It acts on the opioid receptors, hence its effectiveness for pain relief.
3. You dont need huge doses.
4. People ABUSE it, and like anything else you abuse, you can become addicted to it.
5. I know people who cant go 2 hours without their diet soda (aspartame addiction).

Kratom both helped me escape opioids by managing my pain, and by easing the withdrawls.

Be smart, use it as needed... not to "get high".
Also, dont compare it to opioid drugs. Totally different animal.
Ive used both.
Opioids are straight from HELL.
Ive had no issues with kratom.

Start low dose, like .5g
Let your body get used to it slowly.
Wait a good 45min for it to work.

My one warning: It CAN suppress your respiratory system if you use to much.

Protip: dont use capsules, putting all that dry powder in as lumps can constipate you.
Get the loose powder. Use a small amount of any liquor, (just enough to = the volume of the powder) and dissolve the powder.
Then dillute that mixture with a non-carbonated beverage and stir, consume.

I had to be on opioids for 8 months for an injury.
I came off cold turkey.
2 weeks of hell.
I started using Kratom for pain bc I wasnt healed yet but HAD to get off opioids.

1. Its NOT A GD OPIOID. LOL!
2. It acts on the opioid receptors, hence its effectiveness for pain relief.
3. You dont need huge doses.
4. People ABUSE it, and like anything else you abuse, you can become addicted to it.
5. I know people who cant go 2 hours without their diet soda (aspartame addiction).

Kratom both helped me escape opioids by managing my pain, and by easing the withdrawls.

Be smart, use it as needed... not to "get high".
Also, dont compare it to opioid drugs. Totally different animal.
Ive used both.
Opioids are straight from HELL.
Ive had no issues with kratom.

Start low dose, like .5g
Let your body get used to it slowly.
Wait a good 45min for it to work.

My one warning: It CAN suppress your respiratory system if you use to much.

Protip: dont use capsules, putting all that dry powder in as lumps can constipate you.
Get the loose powder. Use a small amount of any liquor, (just enough to = the volume of the powder) and dissolve the powder.
Then dillute that mixture with a non-carbonated beverage and stir, consume.
Ah I like that pro tip bro. Never heard of that way of consuming kratom

50-80g per day?? How could you even function?

just 2g gives me what I need for a few hours.

50-80g per day?? How could you even function?

just 2g gives me what I need for a few hours.
I use between 1-2g and Im good. I use it when I need it, and I dont when I dont. Never had an issue.

Back