• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

I Need Validation!!!

Skip is the man...lets hear it!

LOL!

You guys are too much!

I started this thread in response to a thread another member posted here telling people if they had problems with him to let him know so they could work things out.

Basically this is a parody but that thread I was busting balls on was deleted so here I am looking like a teenage girl looking for acceptance :)

For those of you that gave me praise thank you....and of course for the majority that made some sideways comment I pretty much expected it :coffee:
Can't say, don't know you. But I would not Skip a foursome.....unless it was all hard cocks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anybody here says I am an asshole does not understand and knows nothing about me.

Anybody here says how great a guy I am is only giving me half the credit I deserve.

That is all :)
Did you skip a all woman foursome? All I need to know?

Skip is the man...lets hear it!
Skip seems level headed, straight and narrow.....like a fucking narc.

No, but seriously he's kinda like the voice of reason and always courteous for the most part....i say that because I've never seen a dogpile on him.

I'd drink a skinny, non-fat whip, carmel macchiato with him...

Sent from my DEA work phone

Skip seems level headed, straight and narrow.....like a fucking narc.

No, but seriously he's kinda like the voice of reason and always courteous for the most part....i say that because I've never seen a dogpile on him.

I'd drink a skinny, non-fat whip, carmel macchiato with him...

Sent from my DEA work phone
Thanks from the DEA phone

Skip you dick! Lolz

im late to the game but you kno the reason that thread was made... reverse scamming crook who also faked Mass Spec urine tests with a private lab.

Several folks here know who we are talking about :coffee:

maybe he will pop up?

Skip you dick! Lolz

im late to the game but you kno the reason that thread was made... reverse scamming crook who also faked Mass Spec urine tests with a private lab.

maybe he will pop up?

This was very surprising to hear..... You never know what people will do.

Skip you dick! Lolz

maybe he will pop up?
if this is true than that guy is a piece of work

6 months is simply too long to run Tren...get off now💥

Anybody here says I am an asshole does not understand and knows nothing about me.

Anybody here says how great a guy I am is only giving me half the credit I deserve.

That is all :)

Get Shredded!
The guy that posted the thread or the guy that spread the rumors?
If rumors are true than that guy but if they are made up than that’s pretty fucked up also

Ever notice that validation and vagina both start with the letter V? Coincidence? Maybe not... :)

Seriously, I think I’ve read most everything Skip has written since I joined this forum, and it’s obvious to me that he’s “got common sense”. This is both a.) the nicest thing I ever say about anybody and b.) not actually that common, IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back