• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I love KONGS customer treatment

Get Shredded!
Pretty sure Hugh would side with bog on this topic.

Well this is all I've got to say....

Whilst you fags are cracking nuts I think I shall go bust a nut.

I would like to thank GP for the sustanon that allows for nuts to be busted and the non existent sperm count.

However, it's been 26 days since ive pinned any sust.

How many more nuts can I bust?

I may have to start cracking nuts soon.

Hope this helps.

Well let's crack this fucking nut open.

Bogner you have long standing history, and I mean from word go on this forum, of being a dipshit and apparently it's not going to change any time soon. So many people have tried to help you it's been like a Jerry Lewis telethon. So go right ahead and buy all the private guy gear you can. But let me tell you this right now, I run it side by side with the GP gear and there's no difference. And if there was you're to fucking stupid to notice the difference.

You're shitting where you eat on this board.

As for the rest of you fucking clowns. If you don't like the fact that you're not getting a hug whilst your scoring legit gear, I suggest you all go elsewhere.
I am not sure which private source Bogner is referring to, but I can assure you it's not the one I use. My guy's gear is legit, and the hugs are free with every order :)

This right here. That's the problem. All of a sudden it's sponsor bashing. Cry me a fucking river.

Have I used GP? No. Why? Because of the constant bullshit like this we all constantly see. Bog made a simple remark about a product GP provides and his experience. Is that wrong? He gets torn apart because of it and then his big bully mod/rep comes on to insult him and tear him down even further. How dare you insult his personal issues and intelligence! Fuck you TG. How do you know what he's been through and why he has to use an SNRI to make it? That's the low of low and I hate to say it, but that describes you as a board personality. And then you pull this Hugh comment out of your ass. "Oh, well since Hugh ripped on Bog, that justifies me ripping on him." No, it doesn't. Hugh saw through the bullshit and left after his last ban.

Any given moment, check out how many are viewing Dispense Quick's subforum and compare that to GP's subforum. You'll see the difference between a professional lab and a "fuck you because we are protected lab". When was the last time anyone saw DQ or Monte fly off the handle at someone because of a mistake or a review? Get a heart man. For fuck sake, lighten up.

It's not all of a sudden. This goes on way too much across this board and it's s rule violation. And yes I'm a mod and yes I do my job. And by the way I've been a rep both as a mod and not. I've never banned a single member in the GP forum. But you know where I have? In the DQ sub. I guess you forgot about trapstar bashing DQ and Monte huh?

Bogner is always playing the victim with his passive aggressive act. If he had a problem he should have contacted a rep and we'd have helped him out. But no he posts that the GP hcg was no good and that $50 was ridiculous of a price, right off the bat. Put yourself in a paying sources shoes. You gonna lay back and let this guy besmirch you're business one more time? He's been told to stay out of the forum and buy elsewhere if he doesn't like the way things are. But he just won't.

As far as his mental health goes you should read through his log. I've been nothing but supportive and offered to talk any time because I too have been through it as well. But the bottom line is that he's the last person on this board that should be pinning any gear until he resolves that shit.

And let's get one more thing straight. Hugh didn't decide to not come back. He was permabanned period. You don't get to come back from that. But since you shot your mouth off about it I think it's time you and the rest of the board knew the truth. He was banned before and it was me who helped facilitate his return. But that little fact gets pushed aside by those who only want to see things their way.

So much talk on this board with zero to back it up gets old around here. I don't really fucking care if you love me or hate me, this isn't JR. High school. The one true constant with me is that I'm fair without prejudice when it comes to the board rules. If you can't live with that then go some where else where you are catered to.

AGAIN :::::

I was never worried or pissed enough TO EVEN ASK REP FOR ANYTHING or MAKE CONTACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!! Your still dodging.

I'll count my losses when I have shitty experience! If yal wanna offer something GREAT. If NOT? Well I expect that.

Playing victim? lol honestly any member that has to deal with kong is or WILL be fucked like a victim it is what it is.

THE ONLY THING I EXPECTED WAS TO NOT BE ATTACKED but some psychopath and called this and that as I STILL AM, FOR SIMPLY SHARING HONEST REVIEW ON SOMETHING I PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH I DIDNT SAY GP HCG was no good I said it was no good FOR MY EXPERIENCE AND SAID GLAD it worked for others!!!!!!!!

Even on this thread I told someone aromasin is good "IN MY OPINION" and to order with confidence.

But that's not good enough yal are so fuckin corrupt and tempered you gotta dive into this talking shit about random ass topics, make insults, call names, more insults, bring parties into the discussion that aren't even on the board. GTFO with all that BS. Simply tell kong to go fuck himself or START SHOWING MEMBERS RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that too simple????

Your still dodging and getting off topic and talking SHIT! sponsor bashing is just a way for you fuckin shady assholes to censor ANY or ALL negative feedback and BAN as you feel needed. FUCK THIS SKETCHY ASS GHETTO SHIT!

Why don't you just ban ALL ASF members for kong's sake as well. You guys can run off and start a whole gorilla forum and fuck whoever you want lie to whoever insult whoever ban whoever.

THATS IS ALL,

BOGNER

Last edited:
I like gorilla and have never had a problem once dealing with kong let me make that clear. HOWEVER one thing I sometimes see in these type of threads that's annoys me to no end is when people say that we need to remember this is steroids not like we're dealing with Amazon. Why can't a steroid source also offer good customer service? That's such an odd way of thinking to me. Whether the product is legal or not doesn't change the fact it's a business and should be run like a good one. An example of a good business is Amazon. Instead of telling people to remember you're not Amazon I bet it would be more beneficial to treat yourself and mold your business after Amazon.

Tommy why I agree with you that big should drop to a trt dose why coming off the effects of other items. I think that was a HUGE low blow to use against him.

Same thing I said with you and MM. keep the personal attacks outta it. It was wrong of you to bring into the equation mental health. And you of all people who claims to have dealt with it should know that. You can't be supportive on one thread then use it against him in another. Just cause your supportive in one doesn't make it ok to attack in the other. 1 right plus 1 wrong still equals 1 wrong. You seem like a good guy TG I just think you got fired up and we all do.

Here's how this whole thing shoulda gone IMO. Bog makes this post. Rep chimes in sorry you had a bad experience Bog. You are the first issue with the hcg that we've heard. As for kings comments, I have no comment. He is his own man and can say what he wants.

Bog, sorry you had a shitty experience but I'm glad you like all the other products you've used though.

Have I used GP? No, but I did use AAP at the recommendation of s2h back in the day and I personally made a mistake given the stuff that was going on with my mom at the time. The emails back and forth with the owner at the time were actually quite pleasant.

I personally feel that some owners have a instant reaction when they feel called out and some owners react differently some stay passive (dq) and some go on the offensive in hopes it ends quickly before it turns into 10pages of drama.

Again just my .02 cents.

Then you are sponsor bashing and it's that simple. This is your one and only warning to cease.

I'm calling bullshit on this tommy! That's fucking chickenshit if you ask me. I don't see any sponsor bashing there.
i think your feelings are hurt that gorilla treats customers poorly and now he's getting some people complaining.
Never used gorilla. I've got no dog in this fight, But that doesn't mean I can't see where I think your out of line and not the others.

Yeah well I'll tell you how it really went. Bogner opened this can of worms in the GP forum. He shot 5000 iu of hcg and decided to call it no good and overpriced. You'd think he'd of stopped at 4500iu and said, I'll test this last 500iu before I tell everyone in a sources sub forum his product doesn't work. But no, in typical bogner fashion he didn't. And when he called the guy who pays for the forum out he got blasted. That's what happened and that's where it should have stayed. But what does this clown do? He starts another thread in this forum to cry some more. And when he gets a blast from me it turns into a pity party for a guy who admits he doesn't want anything from any one.

So what the actual fuck bogner?!

Again your passive aggressive bullshit is being called out. You've said you're piece, you don't like Kong because he thinks you're a tool. Get your shit together and stop being such a whinny little bitch.

You begged to get banned last time you got butt hurt and Sheri obliged you. You created another account just to come back and talk more shit. Make up your fucking mind. Because when I ban your ass there will be no coming back.

Is that what you're after here? Death by mod?

Please do us all a favor a figure your shit out and you'll stop getting your ass handed to you at every turn.

Those are your options.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah well I'll tell you how it really went. Bogner opened this can of worms in the GP forum. He shot 5000 iu of hcg and decided to call it no good and overpriced. You'd think he'd of stopped at 4500iu and said, I'll test this last 500iu before I tell everyone in a sources sub forum his product doesn't work. But no, in typical bogner fashion he didn't. And when he called the guy who pays for the forum out he got blasted. That's what happened and that's where it should have stayed. But what does this clown do? He starts another thread in this forum to cry some more. And when he gets a blast from me it turns into a pity party for a guy who admits he doesn't want anything from any one.

Again your passive aggressive bullshit is being called out. You've said you're piece, you don't like Kong because he thinks you're a tool. Get your shit together and stop being such a whinny little bitch.

You begged to get banned last time you got butt hurt and Sheri obliged you. You created another account just to come back and talk more shit. Make up your fucking mind. Because when I ban your ass there will be no coming back.

Please do us all a favor a figure your shit out and you'll stop getting your ass handed to you at every turn.

Those are your options.

YOUR response AND THREATS are AS EXPECTED BY EVERYONE. No need for further threats though. Simply do what YOU gotta do to keep shit hidden

34153976e4a10326d987f6e2f354c9b5.jpg

Those are your options.
I've stayed out of this as it has been somewhat amusing to watch you melt like a burning candle in a pizza oven, but the revisionist history in this post is a bit too much.

Someone asked for other people's experiences with Gorilla HCG. Per a members request, bogner gave his experience, complimented the other products, and told the requestor that his mileage may vary. Someone else had a different experience, and bogner said 'glad it worked for you, it had diff experience and found it overpriced, so I'm going elsewhere. '

All of the above is both normal and proper.

Kong appears out of nowhere with personal insults, and things escalate. Bogner bows out of there and here, in a forum where people are supposed to explain their experiences, he recounts, with a screenshot, what was posted in a public forum and identifies it as what he believes to be shitty customer service.

You then try to denigrate him and threaten anyone who isn't a current customer who agrees as being guilty of 'sponsor bashing.'

News flash : sponsor bashing is unsubstantiated claims against a sponsor. Reading what is posted PUBLICLY between a vendor and clients or potential clients and commenting on it isn't bashing - it's a valid expression based on actual, documented evidence.

If I were to say that GPs gear sucks, that would be bashing as I am not a client. I have no evidence of this. However, when I say that Kong has shitty customer service skills as shown repeatedly in public forums, that is a justifiable opinion based on publicly available information.

Switching gears, the whole 'this isn't Amazon' crap has to go. There is ZERO reason for this not to be like the Amazon Marketplace, where independent vendors advertise, potential prospects browse, and comments and reviews are provided and the vendors and others can comment and reply.

I've stayed out of this as it has been somewhat amusing to watch you melt like a burning candle in a pizza oven, but the revisionist history in this post is a bit too much.

Someone asked for other people's experiences with Gorilla HCG. Per a members request, bogner gave his experience, complimented the other products, and told the requestor that his mileage may vary. Someone else had a different experience, and bogner said 'glad it worked for you, it had diff experience and found it overpriced, so I'm going elsewhere. '

All of the above is both normal and proper.

Kong appears out of nowhere with personal insults, and things escalate. Bogner bows out of there and here, in a forum where people are supposed to explain their experiences, he recounts, with a screenshot, what was posted in a public forum and identifies it as what he believes to be shitty customer service.

You then try to denigrate him and threaten anyone who isn't a current customer who agrees as being guilty of 'sponsor bashing.'

News flash : sponsor bashing is unsubstantiated claims against a sponsor. Reading what is posted PUBLICLY between a vendor and clients or potential clients and commenting on it isn't bashing - it's a valid expression based on actual, documented evidence.

If I were to say that GPs gear sucks, that would be bashing as I am not a client. I have no evidence of this. However, when I say that Kong has shitty customer service skills as shown repeatedly in public forums, that is a justifiable opinion based on publicly available information.

Switching gears, the whole 'this isn't Amazon' crap has to go. There is ZERO reason for this not to be like the Amazon Marketplace, where independent vendors advertise, potential prospects browse, and comments and reviews are provided and the vendors and others can comment and reply.

You must spread some reputation around before giving more!

I like gorilla and have never had a problem once dealing with kong let me make that clear. HOWEVER one thing I sometimes see in these type of threads that's annoys me to no end is when people say that we need to remember this is steroids not like we're dealing with Amazon. Why can't a steroid source also offer good customer service? That's such an odd way of thinking to me. Whether the product is legal or not doesn't change the fact it's a business and should be run like a good one. An example of a good business is Amazon. Instead of telling people to remember you're not Amazon I bet it would be more beneficial to treat yourself and mold your business after Amazon.
I tell people this is not amazon for the simple reason that a member will place a order and in 3 days pm me demanding to know where there pack is, why hasnt my pack landed, I feel I'm getting screwed over. You have to remember this is a very small operation compared to amazon so you cannot expect things to be as smooth and fast as amazon. When I say ppl get too relaxed when purchasing aas that is because daily I see people using emails such as yahoo, MSN, like is your safety not important. You state that customer service is important and I agree with u but also I do not agree with the fact on person has a issue and everyone jump on the wagon and talks shit also. I think this situation should of been handled different there is a way to handle issues and this isn't the way to go about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I tell people this is not amazon for the simple reason that a member will place a order and in 3 days pm me demanding to know where there pack is, why hasnt my pack landed, I feel I'm getting screwed over. You have to remember this is a very small operation compared to amazon so you cannot expect things to be as smooth and fast as amazon. When I say ppl get too relaxed when purchasing aas that is because daily I see people using emails such as yahoo, MSN, like is your safety not important. You state that customer service is important and I agree with u but also I do not agree with the fact on person has a issue and everyone jump on the wagon and talks shit also. I think this situation should of been handled different there is a way to handle issues and this isn't the way to go about it.

I don't know you, but much respect for this post.

Oh my mistake and you're right i even caught myself getting way too relaxed on emails and security stuff. The tracking and shipping questions also I'm sure drive you sponsors nuts. I started out with naps and was used to easy month or two waits lol so anything domestic is fine by me usually

Yea maby I'm just a paranoid type person but I have always tried to put safety first.

YOUR response AND THREATS are AS EXPECTED BY EVERYONE. No need for further threats though. Simply do what YOU gotta do to keep shit hidden

34153976e4a10326d987f6e2f354c9b5.jpg

It's not a threat.
You know your options here, it's about time you decide what it is you want. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but be prepared for the response. I have posted very strong statements with the full expectation of blowback. It's how it goes and you're gonna have to get used to it.

I have some vials of hcg coming in my rep pay and I'll be glad to send you one so both of us can do a pregnancy test on it if you want. $50 won't break me.

Let me take this opportunity to interject a little knowledge for you. If you have been using enough test to atrophy your testicles to the point you need hcg help, one vial will not restore them. It will get the ball rolling so to say. So if you had luck with another brand soon after your disappointing GP supplied hcg it's probably because you set the stage for it by continuing its use over an extended time.

This is exactly what I would have told you had you contacted me first. And I would have made sure you got taken care of. But you laid in wait for the first opportunity to do it differently. Given the history between the two of you I'm not sure what else you expected.

I've stayed out of this

No, you haven't. This is your fourth post and in usual fashion your still being an antagonist.

The OP is certainly entitled to his opinion, but as long as it's unsubstantiated, it will only ever be that. Now when others who have never used this lab start telling the board that the gear is garbage, it's time for action.

Sorry if you don't see it that way but this isn't a democracy here. I have a responsibility to this board to enforce the rules and that's exactly what I plan to continue doing.

No, you haven't. This is your fourth post and in usual fashion your still being an antagonist.

The OP is certainly entitled to his opinion, but as long as it's unsubstantiated, it will only ever be that. Now when others who have never used this lab start telling the board that the gear is garbage, it's time for action.

Sorry if you don't see it that way but this isn't a democracy here. I have a responsibility to this board to enforce the rules and that's exactly what I plan to continue doing.

Again, love the revisionist history. I posted once - quoting someone else who mentioned prior vendors - and said 1 line which is in no way antagonistic. I then posted the post you truncated because you don't like reading things that you disagree with, and then I complimented big_rich.

As for the original post in this thread, it was entirely substantiated. He said that Kong's customer service skills sucked - and screenshotted Kong's post as his evidence.

I love the name calling by the way. Luckily for you, disrespecting members isn't against the rules. You are right, this isn't a democracy - but don't you dare try to sit on a high horse and even pretend that there is even a scintilla of a shred of impartiality, fairness, equity, or appropriateness in your commentary here.

Last edited:
So it comes down to this. Kongs not nice.
Well fuck me at least we know what's important to him when it comes to a drug deal.
SMH

I personally don't have a dog in this fight as I've had good experiences with gp. I've dealt with big Rich and Sherk who both to me have always been helpful and quick to reply. With that being said on the other hand yes I've witnessed Kong go ape on ppl who have had negative reviews and complaints. Which honestly is uncalled for. How is gp even going to get honest reviews good or bad when the bad reviews the customer gets berated and shit on. Tommy man as a veteran here an mod/supermod(whatever they call it these days) and rep. Of all people you shouldn't be acting in the same exact manner as the behavior that initially was being complained about. Regardless of personal feelings against a customer attacking a person's mental disabilities is a very low blow and again unprofessional.
Myself I'm a regional Sales Director and deal with the biggest asshole customers on the planet. Of course I want to slap the shit out of them and verbally go in on them. I don't because it's unprofessional and bad for business. In a day an age where there is so much competition it's very simple for people to take there business elsewhere.
In the end it's the customers that keep the company and or lab afloat and not the other way around. Yes customers can be a pain in the Fucking ass but that goes with the territory. There should always be an initial pleasant course of action to start an problems or dissatisfaction. If it can be resolved in friendly, positive manner then move on to a harder approach.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

To me, as long as what's in the vial or tab is what's on the label i don't care about being friends. It's nothing more than business to me.

I work with pita customers all the time for GP and they all walk away happy.

This guy has been handled with kid gloves by everyone on this board for too long Chad. There's a lot of history here.

Last edited:
I'm one of the few who could care less how a sponsor treats me as long as I'm getting good shit. I'm not in this to buddy up with a lab, I just want good shit in a timely manner, and if I have an issue I will bring it to a reps attention. Which Rich, Sherk, and Tommy without a doubt would be willing to help out in any way they can. Hell Tommy is even offering to give up his own personal goods, I wouldn't even do that TBH.

The fact is this ISN'T amazon and you can't expect customer service like that. This is a small ILLEGAL operation. There's no comparison there and you shouldn't expect there to be. That's like barking at your weed dealer about poor attitude while selling you the weed.

I personally don't have a dog in this fight as I've had good experiences with gp. I've dealt with big Rich and Sherk who both to me have always been helpful and quick to reply. With that being said on the other hand yes I've witnessed Kong go ape on ppl who have had negative reviews and complaints. Which honestly is uncalled for. How is gp even going to get honest reviews good or bad when the bad reviews the customer gets berated and shit on. Tommy man as a veteran here an mod/supermod(whatever they call it these days) and rep. Of all people you shouldn't be acting in the same exact manner as the behavior that initially was being complained about. Regardless of personal feelings against a customer attacking a person's mental disabilities is a very low blow and again unprofessional.
Myself I'm a regional Sales Director and deal with the biggest asshole customers on the planet. Of course I want to slap the shit out of them and verbally go in on them. I don't because it's unprofessional and bad for business. In a day an age where there is so much competition it's very simple for people to take there business elsewhere.
In the end it's the customers that keep the company and or lab afloat and not the other way around. Yes customers can be a pain in the Fucking ass but that goes with the territory. There should always be an initial pleasant course of action to start an problems or dissatisfaction. If it can be resolved in friendly, positive manner then move on to a harder approach.

To be fair, you do realize, Tommy has offered BOG advice and tried to help MULTIPLE times when he was having a breakdown and coming off his meds cold turkey. But he chooses not to listen. There's only so much you can do.

Even I have offered solid advice. So it's not bashing him or his mental issue. He's somewhat of a loose cannon and takes everything extremely personal and gets defensive.

Nothing against BOG btw, I like many of your posts. Keeps shit entertaining at least. :coffee:

chocolate had an excellent point, who all in this thread is on tren currently? also, how many of those are on some sort of psych med as well? (adderall counts as well) I'm guilty.

Last edited:
This guy has been handled with kid gloves by everyone on this board for too long Chad. There's a lot of history here.
The pitas are real man I totally hear that.
I work with pita customers all the time for GP and they all walk away happy.

If you only spent half the time trying to help yourself as you do searching for memes you'd be way further ahead.

There's no question as for what to do to you. You are doing it to yourself already.

Last edited:
Back