• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with libido

Thanks for the info BigWes, always a pleasure!

This is the thing, you are looking at it from an endocrinology aspect only.

And I'm in no way knocking you for this, because you aren't a doctor or haven't worked in the field. Most people here haven't.

There's a ton of brain chemical activity and neurotransmitters at play here.

It could be dopamine, seratonin related, etc..on top of Hormonal issues. Or it might just be brain chemical ONLY.

This is something you have to consider.

A number of men who never had libido issues go on AAS and then suffer from libido issues, and decreased sensitivity.

Then they check their prolactin levels and estro, and Test, DHT, DHEA and all the normal numbers and still find they are having issues.

It is very common for this to be brain chemical related.

You will see and I am not in any way suggesting recommending this, but users when introducing say things like amphetamines, rec drugs like coke, X, mdma, etc, etc, will see an immediate increase in libido, drive, ejaculatory volume.

So you are seeing that the physical ability is therefore diminished in many cases, solely by brain chemicals. There is often nothing wrong with the Testicles, hormones, penis, etc. You don't see it as urology based. It's constantly brain chemical based when other remedies are relieved.

You can try some 5htp, or nootropics, or seratonin and dopamine releasers. This may help you on top of getting your hormones in check, I guess is what I am trying to say.

Man, I want your knowledge bro, lol.

Can we take some Wesleybolics? What's the recommended dosing and cycle length? :p

This is the thing, you are looking at it from an endocrinology aspect only.

And I'm in no way knocking you for this, because you aren't a doctor or haven't worked in the field. Most people here haven't.

There's a ton of brain chemical activity and neurotransmitters at play here.

It could be dopamine, seratonin related, etc..on top of Hormonal issues. Or it might just be brain chemical ONLY.

This is something you have to consider.

A number of men who never had libido issues go on AAS and then suffer from libido issues, and decreased sensitivity.

Then they check their prolactin levels and estro, and Test, DHT, DHEA and all the normal numbers and still find they are having issues.

It is very common for this to be brain chemical related.

You will see and I am not in any way suggesting recommending this, but users when introducing say things like amphetamines, rec drugs like coke, X, mdma, etc, etc, will see an immediate increase in libido, drive, ejaculatory volume.

So you are seeing that the physical ability is therefore diminished in many cases, solely by brain chemicals. There is often nothing wrong with the Testicles, hormones, penis, etc. You don't see it as urology based. It's constantly brain chemical based when other remedies are relieved.

You can try some 5htp, or nootropics, or seratonin and dopamine releasers. This may help you on top of getting your hormones in check, I guess is what I am trying to say.
gaba levels are also greatly affected, add to the list of supplements to take.
phosphatidylserine is another supp that helps a lot on a mental level

Man, I want your knowledge bro, lol.

Can we take some Wesleybolics? What's the recommended dosing and cycle length? :p
Wes is always great to listen too, the guy always throws something out there that we haven't heard of yet of never motioned.

To add to what he is suggesting, Buspar is also a great tool to add and is not aggressive like some anti depressant meds, this is mild, in fact very mild, but it has great properties with assisting with libido and even orgasms.
Its what caber is to deca. I have scripts of this stuff and swear by it. great mild anti-D medication that gives just the right amount of anxiety assistances, anti-D assistances with supporting the libido.
It works by way of neuro chemical messenger and receptor upregulations, rather than hormonals drugs that treat hormonals symptoms.
A lot of people target these issues and see them as hormonal, when in fact its chemical messengers and signaling that is not firing or getting buffered by REC down regulation or occupation.
This is also how proviron does most of its magic as well.

Back